Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son (22055 Views)

He Doesn’t Even Know Our Son –Ubi Franklin Blasted By His South African BabyMama / Message To Lilian Esoro? Love Never Gives Up - Ubi Franklin Writes / Ubi Franklin Writes Touching Letter To His Son - Read Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Omudia11: 2:32am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin Lmao!
Culin:
Hmm the lady is done with you just leave her jare. I dislike men who refuse to breakup with you even after you've broken up with them. Some will still be dating you without your consent, calling you 'babe' and uploading your pics on social media.. Move on!

3 Likes

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by tomdon(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:
Amu Ubi, move on already abeg. Haba! This chick obviously detest you.

I hate sissy men.

Whoever likes a........
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Culin(f): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Omudia11:
grin grin grin Lmao!

Talking from experience my dear
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Omudia11: 3:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol..its obvious.
Culin:

Talking from experience my dear
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by eboiga(f): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Lilian that thing that is drawing your attention will soon maim you! Keep doing shakara for Ubi,he would soon fall in love with another girl. Your eyes go clear that time,then you would be the one begging. Mtchewwwwww
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by AbuMikey(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2017
kilode100:
Amu Ubi, move on already abeg. Haba! This chick obviously detest you.

I hate sissy men.

smh!

Are You in any relationship at all?a
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by Elle277(f): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
What exactly is there problem sef cos I feel for this guy, or is he one of the social media ranters and pretender?
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by seguntijan(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
LETTER TO MY UNBORN SON​

When our Family Doctor called yesterday to inform me that my wife (your mother) is 2months pregnant, I tut I should write this to inform you to remember to choose football as a career and destiny. I don't think get me! Choose football if you no want make I carry cow horn swear for you. Choose football ⚽ oooo oooo eh! Eh! You want to ask why. Oya read the following.

... I was ​WOWED​ When I break down Carlos Tevez £615,000 weekly wage @ Shanghai Shenhua ..

​£32million per year​ #19,200,000,000 (19.2 Billion)

​£615 per week​ #369,000,000(369 million)

​£88,000 per day​ #52,800,000(52.8 million)

​£3,600 per hour​#2,160,000

​£60 per minute​ #36,000

​£1 per second​ #600

This means that if Carlos Tevez drops 500 naira on the floor, by the time he's picked it up again, he would have earned a further 1,200 naira.

I'm telling you this because I DEMAND
that you ask Baba God to give you talent for sports (especially football or basketball). Don't tell me you want to sing o, or be a blogger or an actor, I have always had this mind you are going to be a politician, but not anymore; with all the 8 years embezzlement for Fayose is not even as rich as Carlos Tevez (yet, EFCC is waiting for him) Therefore, Come rain come shine, by fire by thunder, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DO SPORTS!

I will not allow you watch any Nickelodeon or Disney Channel - It's Super Sports, ESPN,
Sky Sports, Fox Sports etc. from the day you are born! I will
enroll you in a sports academy before enrolling you
in any other yeye school.

The only video games I will let you play are
PES and FIFA. Just let this sink in.

​Yours Truly "No Nonsense Father​
Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2017
chronique:

Now, this is a whole lotta bullshitte and gibberish you just spilled. Me reading mills and boons; for what? Something I didn't even read as a teenager. Self esteem killed? Naah! If you don't know me well, I'd pass as Mr cocky and arrogant to you. My self esteem has only one movement and that's "all the way up". Talking about daddy/mummy issues, I just can't help but laugh and at the same time, ask you to take your brain to a mechanic workshop for diagnosis and repairs...lol. I was shown a lot of love and that's the reason why I know how to love, and what love actually means. On the contrary,people like you who do not know what love means, are actually the ones with daddy/mummy issues, who weren't shown love. It's the only reason why you can't love; you can't give what you don't have. You're willing to do more for a man if "he has money"? Is the money worth your soul? If yes, then your soul must be pretty worthless cos the best things of life are freely given. I have seen some of the best of casanovas fall in love ;coming to the internet to form hard girl, is just a bloody waste of time. But then again, what social class do you belong to? I asked cos the only example you gave us as regards someone loving you, was a sales boy who took his oga's money and gave to you... If that's the category of people whose money you eat, I think it explains your thought process...

Money knows no status. Oga was once a boy!!

You have a load lot of issues, going through your post, I can see you don't have money .

My first husband, a multi millionaire sold bread at upper Iweka Onitsha, he used that to train himself in school and you my poor friend can't even tie his show lace.(he would have been perfect for me if he could Bleep me all night long)

You are just a poor guy with big words and a battered esteem issues.. You haven't moved on from heartbreak of ages ago.

Those who can't move on, are those who have nothing going for them. If Ubi has his business together, Lillian won't leave him and he won't be begging her repeatedly.

Poverty Is an affliction!

You know what, I'm done!! Go And work on yourself. You can start by selling bread at Oshodi under bridge.

1 Like

Re: "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son by kilode100(f): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2017
chronique:

Sure, he would move on, but not so soon. I understand how things like this work. It would take a little time.

Get over your heartbreak abeg!! How many years now?

Sissy everywhere tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wife, May Speaks On Her Battle With Depression / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky / Kemi Olunloyo: "Everything I Owned In America Was Sold During My Arrest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.