Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet (34345 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by TheRareGem1(f): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Twitter celebrity, Japhet J. Omojuwa, simply known as @omojuwa on his Twitter handle has apologised to the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof, Yemi Osinbajo.

Few days ago, Omojuwa dragged the VP in a matter relating to EndSars without having the full knowledge of the steps the vice president has been taking since the start of the protest.

He tweeted that
"If they bully fellow #ENDSARS protesters, they’d hope that they’d scare you into silence. It is a shame that @ProfOsinbajo sits comfortably while his government returns Nigeria to its autocratic days! A massive shame. I wonder who he sees in the mirror these days. Shame!!!"
And last night, he said that he has the full knowledge of what the Vice President is doing towards ending police brutality and reforming the Nigeria police, hence he apologise on his altercation.

"
I’d love to withdraw this tweet about the VP @ProfOsinbajo and also apologise for it. I have a better understanding of what happened and his effort to ensure the right thing is being done. My tweet was posted because of my own commitment towards respect for the rule of law.

These are the same battles the VP himself is fighting. There was no malice in my position. It is just important that we continue to put our leaders on their toes. Again, I am sorry for this tweet. PS: this has nothing to do with the hate tweets directed at me today."
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1324097776045740032?s=19
This is a wake up call for social media influencers to always verify whatever they put out there so as to reduce the level of fake news, hate speech and misleading information to the general public.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Davash222(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Coward!

Not surprised though, it’s in their gene.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by BrownLondon(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

haters can go s*ck a d!ck.

50 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by ATEAMS: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story. Yours, theirs and the truth.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by emeijeh(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Twitter Blue tick is not a guarantee that you are from Krypton.

J. J, go and sin no more

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by omodaamola: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
OMOJUWA is a political thug on Twitter App grin

>>>>Join forex profitable foundation today, join via WhatsApp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Tekecoms1(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
G
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
coward grow some cojones....its funny how some online activist easily go back to their words after saying them and begin to apologize for saying the truth...
I know dis guy for long n cnt take him serious again because he is just a coward jus like d so called naira Marley...
getting scared over nothing n for jus insulting a "common" v.p when we all know how many people insult GEJ bt online and offline very easily without apologizing.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Shortyy(f): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Lol that guy talks from two sides of his mouth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Hambivert: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Sparogatively I really don't know if the VP uses his political might to suppress these people into submission and retraction of their allegations, but I must say I like him personally and I know he is not like the others, even if his adminstration is a failed one.

Prayer point for today:
... Oh! Lord, vindicate me from every Accuser and Accusation!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by lomprico(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Dem don threaten you ni! leave matter the VP can't do anything about the endsars killings and the intimidation and account freezing that is going on now. he is sidon look!

20 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by softset: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
This is what happens when you dont verify stuff before posting.

The good thing is that he realized he made a mistake and apologized.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by OsuIgboIpob: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
WHY?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Nelly4you: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
all these things tire me
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Kingzeez10: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by chatinent: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Yawns
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Aderewah: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2020
lol
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by EcoBrick: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
It takes a lot to own up to one's error and backtrack or apologize. I salute his maturity.

27 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Officialhorlah(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by MARKABBEY: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Dem don threaten diswan cheesy
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by ivolt: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2020
It is strange when people can't face the man in charge Buhari but chose the VP as a target. Isn't it the same VP who couldn't sign a budget when Buhari was ill?

7 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Diidef12: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by chriscrosss(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Nigerians will talk and do things later, later they come apologizing, who forced you to talk at first... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Their headache.

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by okefrancis: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
I'm hsppy you retract your statement and apologize

4 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by ogaemma: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

haters can go s*ck a d!ck.
Which Osibanjo?
Is it the coward one that could not take his rightful place as President after the death of Buhari or another Osibanjo we don't know?
Wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by wakaman: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

Not surprised though, it’s in their genetics.

That's not cowardice, thats being as brave as can be. Knowing one is wrong, admitting it, and undoing the wrong is the way of a truly brave man.

Back to the matter! You would rather keep on ranting even when you have found out you were/are wrong that's the way of you and your people, blind passion and dumb rashness.
Think! where has it gotten your lot till today?
angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Lovelies1: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Join the South Nigeria movement on telegram

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) / China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.