Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) (29336 Views)

Prophet Will A Live Snake Using It For Miracle In His Church (photos) / Snake Caught Live In Lagos / Villagers Find Missing Man's Corpse In Belly Of Enormous Snake [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by buharimustlive: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p0HeitqSsno/WGqwmfAPdQI/AAAAAAAAXNU/FPunjgf5a0wK5DOBgaolHlSWqICEf2-4gCLcB/s640/cats%2BDJS.jpg[/img]

A facebook user, Sunday Akpan shared this video of these kids as the caught snake in their compound.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoIRt7k-hXg

A staged video with a non venomous snake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by brojoshua: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let them please help us also to catch corruption and the corrupt for these are more wicked than poisonous snakes
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by primateayoola(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fools hailing fools that are being capturing by the biggest fool,so na snake una turn to worm so. i bet it una papa self no fit wait for a cockroach,who born monkey?

Meanwhile I can see future; Ramsey Nouah,Emeka Ike and Omotala Jalaade with the Tade Ogidan (Dop cum camera man) God punish devil.

See me see remote controlled synthetic snake.

Go try am with real snake and see who go hold who's neck.

Nairaland a funnyland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by primateayoola(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
buharimustlive:

A staged video with a non venomous snake

Abegiii,which non venomous snake? Once any live snake is being held by the head,the snake wraps around the hand immediately,

lalasticlala or wetin i talk grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by chykmore(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
I just wasted my mb watching that video, the snake is toy not real, imaging if the snake is real that man won't allow those kids to move closer, even if day hav spiritual powers
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by delishpot: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Maybe a pet snake?
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by misanho: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Brave kids, even though the snake is a harmless spotted bush snake, don't try that stunt with a similar snake with striking resemblance only professional snake handlers can note - The Green Mamba. Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by vatiqan(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2017
carzola:
so you didn't watch the video before posting it? And your busy recommending this for frontpage right? Go and buy mantle from Tb Joshua's church use it and clean your head 7 times your sense would return to you.

this boy, you would not kill me with laugh!.
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2017
There is an adult filming them and saying "don't release the mouth it can be very poisonous"

...really??

If you think it could be poisonous shouldn't you be asking them to drop it and get inside immediately?
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 2:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Lordsocrates:
it is staged...

how on earth would kids see snake and the first thought is to catch it ? when you see snake the first thought is stone.

the man: immediately someone shouts snake!!! will he not be the one to take over from there ?

how on earth do you say " don't hold it on the earth you will suffocate it, while you go on to say look at this children playing with poisonous snake ?' does it add up ?

to further show that it is staged he went on further to say leave the tail let it dangle.... to show it is alive, who was he planning to show it to ?

sumarry, the snake is a pet, considering the posh house and cars, its non poisonous, and the man thought he could pull a fast one on "non critical thinking folks" shaa he succeeded... shame some Nigerians still think Critically..

I would have agreed with you except for the fact that the girl's scream when the boy caught the snake was real. Even mature actresses might not be able to fake that instinctive reaction.

Also all the kids seem genuinely excited. Plus they don't know how to properly handle the snake which means it can't be their pet. So while i did wonder how it happened that someone just happened to be filming 3 kids riding bikes (of all mundane things), it seems possible but not very probable that this was completely a stunt.

Maybe a partial stunt. I suspect the guy filming the video may have planted the snake to frighten the kids, knowing it was harmless, and they ended up being too ajebo to know that they should be scared.
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by Lordsocrates: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

I would have agreed with you except for the fact that the girl's scream when the boy caught the snake was real. Even mature actresses might not be able to fake that instinctive reaction.

Also all the kids seem genuinely excited. Plus they don't know how to properly handle the snake which means it can't be their pet. So while i did wonder how it happened that someone just happened to be filming 3 kids riding bikes (of all mundane things), it seems possible but not very probable that this was completely a stunt.

Maybe a partial stunt. I suspect the guy filming the video may have planted the snake to frighten the kids, knowing it was harmless, and they ended up being too ajebo to know that they should be scared.

watch the movie again, with a critical mindset, and you will see that it is a stunt...no where on earth except in India, will anyone see a snake and his brother say I will catch it with my hand. will they not drag him to the house to test his brain cells.
if the girl was scared, then when the boy caught it, she will stil have ran away from him, hold a worm, and take it towards your sister...and see.

there's no way all that cinema can happen.... can you imagine the man saying ... "do you want to hold it alone, give it another person to hold" after having said " these children are playing with a poisonous snake" where on earth does such happen ? nollywood yes, only there and this mans compound
Re: Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) by delishpot: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Lordsocrates:

watch the movie again, with a critical mindset, and you will see that it is a stunt...no where on earth except in India, will anyone see a snake and his brother say I will catch it with my hand. will they not drag him to the house to test his brain cells.
if the girl was scared, then when the boy caught it, she will stil have ran away from him, hold a worm, and take it towards your sister...and see.

there's no way all that cinema can happen.... can you imagine the man saying ... "do you want to hold it alone, give it another person to hold" after having said " these children are playing with a poisonous snake" where on earth does such happen ? nollywood yes, only there and this mans compound

The moment he worried about them accidentally killing the snake, and encouraging them to hold it in a way that would keep it from suffocating, I knew it was a set up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too / How To Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.