Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,675 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (31600 Views)

Is My Job A Scam!!!!? / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by chrisxxx(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Akinz0126:

I feel embarrassed with my head facing down!!!
It is funny sha
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by adontcare(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol. Rollin on d chair
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by cybriz82(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2017
wetin dey inside insult afterall d ful meaning of nigeria is insult? so anytym u insult me i wll just kneel down n tell u thnk u sir i need more sir...so far no go slow disturb my salary.
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
mathew2oa:

It is fucking real I will do it, wil d insult kill me? Infact it will make me richer than my pastor that bless and nothing dey happen

Self worth dear......There's something called dignity in labor...Yes you will be rich but Psychologically you are doomed and dead.......No reasonable human functions accurately in a hostile environment....It will be difficult for you to understand what I am talking about now especially when you are looking for something of that nature desperately to put food on the table.....But the impact...the foot print it's gonna leave behind will be great for you and your family or anyone that comes in contact with you...You won't even know when to defend your children or family's honor when the need arises especially when they were insulted in your presence..@ school or any other place...Because you have become so used to it....some will vent the anger and frustration on their family while @ home ...The negative impact is much more than the money trust me....

If Nigerians are throwing self worth and their dignity to the dogs....men!!!!...It will be difficult for the country to change....No wonder the politicians understood this on time....They throw bag of Rice and tee shirts with logo @ them, and they jumped and ready to kill....

1 Like

Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by zabuur: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
What doesn't kill u,makes you ...........
I hope the boss is a lady and younger so i won't feel like I'm exploiting the company.
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Power of money!
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by shegunhadisa: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2017
midolian:
The day he forgets to insult me, I will remind him sef..

Nothing must happen to my 850k!

Guy nawa for u oooo
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Burgerlomo: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2017
grin My wonderful Naija people no dey carry last
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by ndcide(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Obviously, money trap is going to be the strongest trap these days.
If you want to destroy people, give them money. They can't say no.
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by uzuede4(f): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Nairalanders, are you serious Nairalanders, are you serious
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Pearly255(f): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Hahaha grin cheesy hahaha
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Adenike775(f): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
common insult.... mtcheew konida fun iyalaya insult.make e dey do am dey go so far e no affect my pay
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
haha funny question, after work i'lld go to my boss with a big smile and be like '' evening sir, is it only 8 times u would insult me today? Cn u please add 2 so it would be a round number''

my boss wud be like '' ode oshi''

i wud nw postrate saying *thank you sir*
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by jayAjoku(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
lestat:

No you are not you are just a typical self righteous hypocrite who is suffering from chronic inferiority complex and self delusion.
You will stay in that job for even 80k a month! If fact if he slapped you and baptista bombed your entire family for just 45k a month you would say thank you sir. GTFO
i can see a slave mentality rules your subconscious its people like you that are gutless underneath and loud mouthed on the outside. .
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by jayAjoku(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
MacMaster01:

I think you just spoke my mind
abi good to see a person with a consciousness of his self worth
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by cuteme88(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
I have experience it with my former Boss too. the pay is not much but i quit because of it. no matter how hard i worked like mad, this man will insult me and even to the point that he insults that my certificate is fake on anytime i made a mistake or forget to input something. I am unemployed till now making a year plus.
U all wont understand facing insults everyday that when u look at the mirror it reminds u that u r nothing but stupid. i made a research and discover is best u quit such job and i did. i won't say i made the right or wrong decision but all i have to say is that it affects my personality, my confidence and made me see myself as a stupid person everyday to the point that whenever he insults me i say thank u Sir, and he just keeps pouring out those weaken words that pulls my soul down.
u never can tell, it depends on the kinda insults even if u r been paid a million for the job, some of us will quit.

Why do u think people who are bullied commit suicide? is not the bullying itself but what it's turned the victim into. that person sees his or herself as been useless, stupid, unimportant etc... that is what insults does to the soul of anyone esp. when the person faces it everyday!
lets be sincere with reality.

insults can't kill but what it does especially when u face it everyday, is best it kills u and let u forget that insults exists.
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Malayy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
when my oga was insulting me for just 7k monthly. and I was just nodding like agama lizard.
oga my second name is 'insult ' .
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by kelyonzy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
d day he stops insulting me, is d day I start to fear for my job
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
jayAjoku:
i can see a slave mentality rules your subconscious its people like you that are gutless underneath and loud mouthed on the outside. .
Bravo doctor Phil you have me.all figured out. Outstanding if I must say, I am in awe of your psychology skls.
But
I stand on my earlier assertion that you are a broke , deluded , uninspiring young man whom has little or nothing going for himself ... I bet you still live with your parents ? Elder sister? Uncle?
I am sure you have no idea what it means to pay bills or even handle any responsibility there of?
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by pizzylee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
d insult no fit pass d one way my mama don insult me now......BLESSED Z D MAN WHO Z INSULTED 4 D SAKE OF 850K
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by jayAjoku(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
lestat:

Bravo doctor Phil you have me.all figured out. Outstanding if I must say, I am in awe of your psychology skls.
But
I stand on my earlier assertion that you are a broke , deluded , uninspiring young man whom has little or nothing going for himself ... I bet you still live with your parents ? Elder sister? Uncle?
I am sure you have no idea what it means to pay bills or even handle any responsibility there of?
for your information Hobo i work and unlike you i earn in dollars and I am very well to do as a single guy.

get some help you sound desperate for attention oh yeah i don't live with my parents neither do i run around begging for shiit jobs like you obviously do

get a life
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Icon79(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
i will help him hire someone who will remind,teach and make sures he always insults me

I hope you guys are kidding! I know there's recession in Nigeria but where's your dignity? Where's your sense of pride??

Listen, by God's grace, nobody can insult me for no amount of money. Insult me say who die? Nonsense, dem neva born you sef angry
I would rather take a job that pays less .... much less, but still keep my sense of pride. Nobody has the rights to abuse someone else.

O pari
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
What is insult? 850k! I will tell him "Pls sir u haven't insulted me today, should I come to ur office?" anytime he forgets.
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Icon79:

I hope you guys are kidding! I know there's recession in Nigeria but where's your dignity? Where's your sense of pride??

Listen, by God's grace, nobody can insult me for no amount of money. Insult me say who die? Nonsense, dem neva born you sef angry
I would rather take a job that pays less .... much less, but still keep my sense of pride. Nobody has the rights to abuse someone else.

O pari
Bros na joke na.... Why should my boss insult me self
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Icon79(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Bros na joke na.... Why should my boss insult me self
Oh, OK. You guys almost gave me a heart attack right there sha grin
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
jayAjoku:
for your information Hobo i work and unlike you i earn in dollars and I am very well to do as a single guy.

get some help you sound desperate for attention oh yeah i don't live with my parents neither do i run around begging for shiit jobs like you obviously do

get a life

My point has been proven again hahahahahahaha... Do take your medication psychosis patients do have a tendency to relapse
Re: N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Hahahahahaha.. Kai, this is why i love my country people.. We are so funny.. Thank you all for making my day!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn / How I Got Belittled By My Boss... / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.