Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted (1100 Views)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Nigerian Graduates Don't Have Focus In Life – Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2017
The higher institutions are very deadly traps, it takes God's grace to focus in your studies when there are parties and other stuff, if you really wanna pursue your educational career follow these steps
1•think about your parents/Guardian basically any body training you, how they'll feel if you come out of school with nothing to show for
2•avoid having a bf or gf in school it will cause distractions trust me.
3•avoid negative people/bad friends especially if you're someone that gets confused easily
4•read your books with the mindset that after you graduate with good grades you won't have to read that much again
Add yours but do not subtract from my list
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Parpor(m): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2017
5. Don't make too many friendships with lecturers
6. Attend all lectures( skipping lectures is as dangerous as the Siberian trap in the game of chess)
I could be corrected BTW
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Put your goals on a piece if pape
Write them down
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by DanPel(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2017
No 2 is a 50 50 thing,it depends,its part of the adulting thing,just get ur goal boiling on ur head. Peace
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
You're totally correct, thanks
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
DanPel:
No 2 is a 50 50 thing,it depends,its part of the adulting thing,just get ur goal boiling on ur head. Peace
I don't think so, I feel when you graduate you'll have enough time for shitz like that, it's not 50:50, it could be 90:10
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Parpor:
5. Don't make too many friendships with lecturers
6. Attend all lectures( skipping lectures is as dangerous as the Siberian trap in the game of chess)
I could be corrected BTW
not making friends is very important, also not skipping lectures, thanks! Most students ignorantly try to befriend lecturers thinking they'll get favors, that's a big mistake, it's bbetter for a lecturer not to know you

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by DanPel(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
I don't think so, I feel when you graduate you'll have enough time for shitz like that, it's not 50:50, it could be 90:10
Brother,we'll can handle everything differently. ur way might nt be Mr B's way. how swt if u cn manage it! Peace
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm no bro, and trust be when I say having a bf or gf is a distraction, it actually is no matter how you handle it

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by shestrong(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dis is just the truth
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Parpor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
not making friends is very important, also not skipping lectures, thanks! Most students ignorantly try to befriend lecturers thinking they'll get favors, that's a big mistake, it's bbetter for a lecturer not to know you
You are always welcomed dear. Though different schools with different strategies of been focused
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yeah ccorrect, I'm kinda new here having difficulties with uploading a pics via profile, can you help?
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yeah ccorrect, I'm kinda new here having difficulties with uploading a pics via profile, can you help?
Parpor:

You are always welcomed dear. Though different schools with different strategies of been focused
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Parpor(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jodha:
Would love to dear,but I ain't seeing the option of change from my account. My profile pic has been there over a year, and I never thought of that. Will help you find out kiss
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 2:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks a lot
Parpor:

Would love to dear,but I ain't seeing the option of change from my account. My profile pic has been there over a year, and I never thought of that. Will help you find out kiss
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Parpor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jodha:
Thanks a lot
You are always welcomed....Lets chat on another platform,,,you respond to pm?
Re: Ways To Be Focus In School Even If You're Tempted by Jodha(f): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2017
OK, which platform? Yh

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Peaceful Protest Going On In Auchi Poly, Edo State / How To Study Abroad In Ukraine - Admission 2017 / Waec Original Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.