Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (2695 Views)

Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by davidif: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2017
TheInquisitor:
I want to move from Rochester New York to Hollywood. there are so many things I love about it and I feel i'll be happier there in the city of angeles and the golden state in general. just The Photos alone makes me happy. I love the cloudless blue skies, sunshine,tall palm trees ,mountains ,pacific ocean,sub tropical climate .

Khiaa , cfcman please come in here.

Well for starters get ready to spend a lot of money. Cost of living over there is so high.

Also, taxes there also are ridiculous which I am sure you should be used to since you live in New York state.

So if you like high prices and high taxes then come on down.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 03, 2017
TheInquisitor:
I want to move from Rochester New York to Hollywood. there are so many things I love about it and I feel i'll be happier there in the city of angeles and the golden state in general. just The Photos alone makes me happy. I love the cloudless blue skies, sunshine,tall palm trees ,mountains ,pacific ocean,sub tropical climate .

Khiaa , cfcman please come in here.
The city is a great place to live in, but the cost of living is quite high. In fact, it's 19% higher than the CA average.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2017
TheInquisitor:
which of the cities?palm springs,West Hollywood or LA in general
I was referring to West Hollywood.
LA, in general, may have a lower cost of living.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by khiaa(f): 5:44am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=TheInquisitor post=52481002] which of the cities?palm springs,West Hollywood or LA in general[/
quote]

If you are seeking the gay community you'll definitely find it in West Hollywood and Palm Springs.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by khiaa(f): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2017
TheInquisitor:

Are you happy where you are now at palm springs? or would you move ?
listen to his song , I love it . I love desert hot with tall palm trees. Mountains . I think it;s the meaning of life. I feel elated looking at this pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSDxvMN0Uic
That's a nice song but it is misleading it Pours in SC grin it's been raining for almost a week now. I like PS but I would like to move to San Diego one day, lucky cfcman
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2017
khiaa:

That's a nice song but it is misleading it Pours in SC grin it's been raining for almost a week now. I like PS but I would like to move to San Diego one day, lucky cfcman
You'll be welcome to my county cool
Re: . by khiaa(f): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2017
CFCman:

You'll be welcome to my county cool

One of these days I will join you.grin Happy New Year and how have you been my west coast buddy?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2017
khiaa:

One of these days I will join you.grin Happy New Year and how have you been my west coast buddy?
I'll take to Qualcomm stadium, and Little Italy cheesy
I've been alright, dear. I'm watching MSNBC now.
Happy New Years to you too!
Re: . by khiaa(f): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
CFCman:

I'll take to Qualcomm stadium, and Little Italy cheesy
I've been alright, dear. I'm watching MSNBC now.
Happy New Years to you too!
Thank you, its a datesmiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
khiaa:

Thank you, its a datesmiley
You got it wink
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
-

(1) (Reply)

U Fit Fly / Traveling With My Daughter as a Single Mum / Ancestry Visa To The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.