Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. (1529 Views)

NIMC National ID Card Is Out, Check If Your ID Is Ready, Sept 2011 – May 2017 En / INEC: What Is Wrong With This Voters' Card-(picture) / How To Check If Your NIMC ID Card Is Available (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Gud morning nairalanders, pls I did my Nimc national id card registration last two years, December 2015. To my own knowledge, I was expecting it to be ready in a year time which was last year December (wow time flies) , but when i checked their site to know the status of my card, it was telling me that it has not be dispatched.... Pls Is there anyone out there that has any idea abt the Nimc National ID card... Meanwhile I did my own at alausa Lagos state secretariat.. Thanks

Moderators abeg help me move this to front page... Plssss I need people opinion

Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by patchsk(f): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2017
It's not ready because the idiott at the helm of affairs (Dullarpo) can't build on his predecessors' legacies.
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by emfaldo(m): 4:36am On Jan 03, 2017
patchsk:
It's not ready because the idiott at the helm of affairs (Dullarpo) can't build on his predecessors' legacies.
the hatred u have for Dis man is sure a record breaking one o....I never see Ur kind hatred b4

Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 03, 2017
patchsk:

The NIMC has been a scam/failure since the days of Jonathan. He spent 5 years in office but couldn't get it done in those years yet you are quick to condemn his predecessor.

Please tell us the number of Nigerians that were able to collect their cards between 2010 and 2015 because some of you reason like you have no brains. Damn it everything shouldn't be politicize, religionize or tribalize.

Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2017
patchsk:

Do u know the guy that is in charge ni? And did u also did urs there too??
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by ThinkSmarter: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2017
@ OP exercise patient, it will be available in due course, here z mine, hv collected, though did earlier than u, around 2012 and when I checked around 2015, lo n behold it was available, dunno the exact time they released it though.

Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by dingbang(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
@ OP exercise patient, it will be available in due course, here z mine, hv collected, though did earlier than u, around 2012 and when I checked around 2015, lo n behold it was available, dunno the exact time they released it though.
so it takes 3,years for a card to b collected and u are here supporting the federal government... Mchew..
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by ckmayoca: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Op u said last 2 yrs? Dec 2015? Nna dat na one year abeg. Mind was Sept 2014 and still not yet available. Come back by 2018 to complain thank you.
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by Adaodogwu(f): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2017
mine is June 2015,not yet ready
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by HtwoOw: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Bluetooth2:

The NIMC has been a scam/failure since the days of Jonathan. He spent 5 years in office but couldn't get it done in those years yet you are quick to condemn his predecessor.

Please tell us the number of Nigerians that were able to collect their cards between 2010 and 2015 because some of you reason like you have no brains. Damn it everything shouldn't be politicize, religionize or tribalize.

You forgot Ipobized grin
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by ThinkSmarter: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
so it takes 3,years for a card to b collected and u are here supporting the federal government... Mchew..
I am not supporting or against anybody, I just advised the Op concerning his enquiries.
or Shud I tell him to go n commit suicide?
Besides, every govt hv it's good n bad sides, I only indulge in criticising the govt in their bad side and will not fail to commend them in their good side. [Nobody z perfect, everybody hv it's own good side n shortcomings ]
I don't practice politics of acrimony, rancour and bitterness.
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by olasaad(f): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Something is not well with this people. How can a person applied for an Id for two three years and you are still telling them not ready.
Thank God I did mine in my school then and in less than a year I received a message that my Id is ready.
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by nickxtra(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
I did mine in 2013, till date, my National ID has is not ready. Just checked this morning, it is the same old story
Re: What Is The Status Of Your Nimc National ID Card(picture attached ) .. by superpundit: 1:40am On Jan 04, 2017
I have a reliable information from an official of NIMC that no ID is currently been printed because NIMC has nor received any funding from the government, as such no printing of card is on going.

I Want Biafra To Die / The Buhari We Met In London, By Gov Okorocha / Why North Wants To Continue Ruling Nigeria - Ex-minister, Akinyemi