Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus (1446 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Study In The Czech Republic For Free!!! Study In The Czech Republic For Free / Study In Czech Republic Visa Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
hello everybody in the house, pls which is country is better between CZECH REPUBLIC AND SOUTHERN CYPRUS INTIME OF SCHOOLING AND WORKING.
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by wip: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2009
Both are ok . Czech republic is a member of schegen states that allows you to travel to other schegen country member like germany,finland austria etc but south cyprus is just under EU not yet member of schegen. there are enuf blacks in south cyprus but very few blacks in czech rep. south cyprus may not need you to speak langauge to get job but in czech you may be required to speak their language although enu skools are usin english as medium of instruction. aspa skool both are ok but i have bin at south cyprus for months b4 so i know qquite well about there job is ok but i only travel to czech for visitin i dont know much about the job stuff but less black i know
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
thanks guy, i just got my admission to the european university cyprus, pls i just want to know how long can i get a job there.it is true you have to stay for 6 month before you have access to work. pls i need your reply
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by wip: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
who tell you that one hav to stay 6 months to get job. the person that tell you dey live or work there or they hear from pple?
pple enter there within 2weeks begin work. i dont know where u hear that one sha
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
thanks guy, i real appreciate your response, what i want to know is that my school said that before i can get work permit i have to stay like 6 month or can i start work their without work permit.i will be expecting your reply

THANKS
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by Nice4dbest(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2009
@tunapad
Hello brother, I would you to help me with information on getting admission to this university. I have heard about it and love it. Do keep in touch. Thanks: nice4debest@yahoo.com
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by Psmote(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Bro, if u don't i lyk to get more infor on d sch & ur mode of admission( as in; is it on scholarship level). Guy i'm rly interested, promise_prof@yahoo.com. I wil b xpecting ur msg. 10x,
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by chrispopo: 12:33pm On May 27, 2011
@Tunapa4dem, where are you know? Czech or Southern Cyprus? Please let me know because I am seeking information on Czech generally, Thanks
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by TopmanJ: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2011
Can anyone give me an advice of which country is the best to work and study and in terms of getting a job which one is more better poland or south cyprus
Re: Czech Republic And Southern Cyprus by TopmanJ: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2011
Poland or South Cyprus with of this countries are good to work and study

(1) (Reply)

16 Year-old-girl With Higher IQ Than Albert Einstein / News:ASUU Cries Out: We Are Only Asking For Our Unpaid Salaries! / Sad! 16-year Old Nigerian Student Commit Suicide Over Poor Examination Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.