|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,568,334 members, 5,942,066 topics. Date: Monday, 26 October 2020 at 11:51 AM
Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)
|Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by walakolobo: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2009|
Hmmm - this seems to be true.
They criticise anything living.
1. Nollywood - they criticise it to the hilt, according to them, no good in it.
2. Naija musicians - they give them hell, comparing them to American musicians, according to them, they shun out rubbish.
3. Naija Government - they say this is the worst worldwide - they offer all manner of solutions but still come around to criticise their own solution.
4. TV Stations- ohhh. They say they are politicised and should be banned, they prefer to watch cable television instead
5. Made in Naigeria goods - they want their economy to improve and move forward, but yet, they criticise everything made in Nigeria, they call it inferior.
6. Government policises - ohhh, this is the worst, nothing intended by government is good, they know better, they shout everything down, cos as whiz kids, they know better.
7. The Nigerian passport - wow - many will rather show passports of other countries because it is worthless being a Nigerian citizen.
8. The Nigerian Language - oh, this is rubbish because it gives you away as a Nigeria, they will rather speak with their noses upturned.
9. Living in Nigeria - oh, why will you dare? Wise men live in paradise, hence Naija is the worst place for us to live.
10. Fellow Nigerians - wow, i am better than you because i have been abroad, i am better than you cos I eat burger daily while you eat fried yam- i look down on you because you are not a been to.
11. Hardworking Nigerians - Oh. He is a crony of someone in government, how can he be successful if he is not? He steals government money. We are wiser than him, you cant make it in Nigeria unless you steal government money.
12. Patriotism - not in our dictionary - no need to be patriotic, lets join hands in ruining the country Nigeria, we are wiser- we dont need to make Nigeria better.
13. What we want the world to see- How NEPA strikes at airports, at football events, dead body on the street, bad roads, crumbled infrastructures, these are the things we wish to talk about and to portray to the whole wide world, because we are wiser.
14. Corruption - this is in government alone, meanwhile, indivduallt, they are as corrupt and guilty of what they accuse other of- they falsify anything possible to get to where they are going.
hmmm - Naija we hail thee - may your existence be no more- from the Wisest in Nigeria.
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by MrCrackles(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2009|
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Internet Niusance!
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by kellorah: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2009|
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by walakolobo: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2009|
Too boring - broken record - I am a nuisance, we have heard you. Try find something better to say.
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by ChapelleS: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2009|
See how people are snaring at the magnanimity of the ignoramus pazo you are.I can see what you call wisdom.Other countries are in the moon and progressing forward and you think we are wise.
The online community is an avenue for reprobate like you to seize the opportunity to display their ignorance and stupidity.You are the same person who has posted if Nigeria is a failed state.I want to believe that you are a university student or illiterate. You either lack experience or you don't read wide to be knowledgeable enough.The language you speak is another man's own.Th type of government you practice came from another land,even the clothes you are putting over body comes from there.You think that you will apply your African sense to these things and they will work.
.We have been doing the same thing for 50 years and instead of progress we are moving backward and you don't see anything wrong.You are one of those insane Nigerians who needs to be annihilated so that we can move forward.
I want to believe that you are this guy
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2009|
Wisest my ass. Stop bullshitting and get over it. Nigeria is not a paradise neither is it hell but with folks likes you posting blindly, you make it hard to see what's what about Nigeria currently.
|Re: Nigerians: The Wisest People Living. by mikevrfx: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2009|
kellorah, was gud, 5
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47