Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

300% ROI On Real Estate Investments - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments (2416 Views)

5 Misconceptions About Real Estate Investments In Nigeria / Real Estate Investments & Rent Control Laws In Nigeria / 150% ROI on the Newest Estate In Abijo Selling Fast for 8million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments by DeehoneyHomes(f): 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
Invest now and your generations will bless you for it

Deehoney Homes
Re: 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2017
How much do you know about Real Estate

*State allocation* means,where a portion of land as been given out to the legal owner(s) by d state government.

*First Settlement* means,the first person or set of people who took immediate possession of a fallow land.

*Inheritance* means a piece of land given to beneficiaries after the death of the real owners.

*Gift* means a piece of land given to a person or set of people as a means of appreciation for any known reasons by the legal owner.

*Purchase* means a piece of land bought by a person for a sum of money from the real owner of the land.

*Allotment of family land* means a piece of land given to a person by the family for a particular use for a period of time.

*Partition* is a division of a property held jointly by several persons, so that each persons gets a share and become the owner of the share allotted.

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner in Wise Real Estate Investment
+2348167833426
Re: 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
Please Dont Eat Away Your Future

Seems Like Joke But Its Not A Joke

Catfish pepper soup #2,700 and a bag of cement is #2,700, and your girlfriend always prefer to eat catfish pepper soup everyday (and you dey stay for your bros place). My brother, Kneel down where you are and lets pray. Stretch forth your hands *To the direction of your Girlfriend and Shout ** My Father...My Father, Any girl that is eating my mansion in the form a catfish pepper soup * Catch Fire...Oyaaa Prayer

Enjoy Your Day but Dont Forget to Invest Wisely In Real Estate ....Its an investment you cant regret

We have affordable land you can invest in ...Lands with peace of mind

Contact Us today on +2348167833426 (Whatsapp Enabled)

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner In Wise Real Estate Investment
+2348167833426

Re: 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Investment Time is Seedtime

Harvest is Sure...

Please don't miss your investment Time

Deehoney Homes
+2348167833426
Re: 300% ROI On Real Estate Investments by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
Investment Time is Seedtime

Harvest is Sure... Real Estate is the New Goldmine

Invest in Real Estate ..Invest in Lagos...Invest in Ibeju-Lekki

Please don't miss your investment Time

Deehoney Homes
+2348167833426

(1) (2) (Reply)

Estimate Of Cost Of Fencing 1 Plot Of Land / Magodo Gra Rents / Please I Need The Cost Of Aluzinc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.