Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Does Mmm Merging System Work? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Does Mmm Merging System Work? (2461 Views)

Merging Coding With The Realities Of Life / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed / Auto Merging Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Kofacts(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Please, I have Thi s project. for a client, similar to Mmm. Haven't done or use the system before, hence using this platform to know if there is a way to implement the get help and provide help algorithm. And how you would implement the system?
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
updates> luk downwards
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by gmart(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
My people, my people, let us always learn before teaching.
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by FrankLampard: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Coin2naira:
It get something to do with coding a RESTful backend API, that automatically mergers and assigns PH & GH members. d main task is to code a custom api that wuld be instructing d entire system. hope that help?

Trash
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by directonpc(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
FrankLampard:

Trash
Asin eh no single sense in it. He needs ban self.
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Kofacts(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol. Still waiting for suggestions
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
directonpc:
Asin eh no single sense in it. He needs ban self.
silence is golden
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by 4dor: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Coin2naira:
It get something to do with coding a RESTful backend API, that automatically mergers and assigns PH & GH members. d main task is to code a custom api that wuld be instructing d entire system. hope that help?

Beautiful nonsense. Next time, use Google.
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2017
4dor:

Beautiful nonsense. Next time, use Google.
all u guyz critizing me here, pls i av explaind me own jst d way i can figure it out. @directonpc, frankwhatever & co, culd u all pls 4 d sake of debating EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS! i try to figure out tins, scribble some codes and dat way i get beta by d day. u and i know if a 100people ph within d timeframe of 5s! hw are dey assign to pay d matchd gh requests, most times all ph money split by fractions shud d case of bitcoin & alloted systematically. i may be by my statement, but it seems to me d programmers of MMM neva built any api to handle tasks but rather scribble down some php, javascripts codes etc, to do dz tasks and run d errands and everything obliviously seems slow and takes days b4 being executd. BUT UBER USES its own API and SO MMM DONT? perhaps dATz why d cross-matching, ph n gh assigns take much time. unlike UBER RIDERS GET DRIVERS AT AN INSTANT & FAST. well i jst knw dat any code language can build an api?
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2017
lets be realistic, when u wan 2 build a web app lyk MMM, and u as the developer where do u start? how do u structure it? yes; u knw u will need 2 build d front-end, backend (u will need database and server-side scripting), admin panel & logins to handle,inter-access d database n front-end (client-side front) now d question is; WHAT CONTAINER OF CODED INSTRUCTIONS DAT WILL ASSIGN AND RUN D ERRANDS, COMPUTE AND CROSS-REFS, SHARE AND ALLOCATE NUMBERS AND ITS DENOMINATIONS BTW D SERVER-SIDE (DATABASE) AND D CLIENT-SIDE,ALL UNDER D WATCH OF THE HAMBURGER GLUTTON ADMIN? frm d statement of d executive guider of mmm, he said and i quote (' the get help numbers was getting greater than the total ph numbers and that indicates a red flag in the system') thats 2 say I WAS WRONG AT MY FIRST POST? & I TAKE IT BACK! from d way i see it, theres a variable like container that collects all PHs numbers with names of d donors pulled from d database. sori i may no longer continue to post lyk dz? cuz arguing via message sucks!
Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by silento(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
am working on same project like u

I don't know if it is late to help u but I will try for other devs

let's face it Mmm script is the fast selling script in Nigeria now

nobody will give u algorithm for free but guess what I will and remember me when you get paid

first u need mysql tables
:
pH
GH
pending transaction

and confirmed transaction

with canceled or problem transaction

when a user pH u add the amount to pH

when matched u remove him from pH table to pending transaction table

when his pH confirm move the pending transaction to confirmed transaction table

and also add him to GH table

for full details contact me on 08161392463

remember is for free

2 Likes

Re: How Does Mmm Merging System Work? by nomidiva01: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Download the Complete MMM Clone script 2017 - Fully editable

With the Complete MMM Clone script, you can start you own website like mmm website with few clicks in less that 5 hours. Add your own functionalities.

what you need to do is to upload the script and then start your own version on a website like mmm. No programming skills needed to run this mmm script, fully editable.

Automatic download after payment,

https://satoshibox.com/3s5ocymnrs4z5qos7675s2ge

we can talk here: nomidiva@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

After 5 Months Of Learning OOP In Visual C#-here Is A Little Project I Made. / Nigerian Airline Booking API? / How Not To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.