Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... (9023 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I don't know who yehweh is.

But if you are asking to know the meaning of YAHWEH, I will tell you. YAHWEH means I AM in English. That was the name the God of the Bible gave to MOSES. That same name is what you will find in Christ's name.

Christ's name is YAHSHUA. It has YAH in it and it means Yah is salvation. That's why he himself said.

Mathew 23:39

For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Yah.'"

He came in God's name and said he has made God's name known.

John 17:26►And I have declared to them YOUR NAME, and will declare it: that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Below is what God told the Moses whim you lied to believe in.

Exodus 3:15

God also said to Moses,"Say to the Israelites, 'YAHWEH, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' "THIS IS MY NAME FOREVER, THE NAME YOU SHALL CALL ME FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

And below is what God almighty said

Isaiah 42:

"I am YAHWEH; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

So, stop screaming Allah Akbarrrr cos it is a praise to idols. Instead, scream YAHWEH is Great.

I am is not part of Allah's name in Quran. So that is your fabrication. " I am " is meaningless. Secondly: " I am " u said it also means Jesus. That means Jesus is Yahweh (God) ? That's all fabrication. Eloi is the real God that beget not, nor He is begotten.

Just tell me Yahweh is god that has begotten son, or its defenseless god Jesus. I don't worship them. I worship the true Bible God not paulian god.

This is what Allah said. In quotation Jesus said.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. [Quran 5:72]

That means Jesus being God is written by Paul not Jesus.

No verse in the Bible Jesus claim to be God.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

I am is not part of Allah's name in Quran. So that is your fabrication. " I am " is meaningless. Secondly: " I am " u said it also means Jesus. That means Jesus is Yahweh (God) ? That's all fabrication. Eloi is the real God that beget not, nor He is begotten.

Just tell me Yahweh is god that has begotten son, or its defenseless god Jesus. I don't worship them. I worship the true Bible God not paulian god.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. [Quran 5:72]

That means Jesus being God is written by Paul not Jesus.

No verse in the Bible Jesus claim to be God.
Pls, Jesus being God is not the point of this thread. So, stop trying to use it to derail the thread.

You have no right to say whether I AM has meaning or not. That was the name He gave to Moses whom you like to lie that you believe in.

Where you expect YAHWEH to be part of Allah's name in the Quran? It can never be cos Allah is not YAHWEH and will never be the God that created heaven and earth. Allah is Satan who is disguising as God almighty so as to fulfill his wish of having humans worship him.

Many of the prophets whom you bloody liars and plagiarists love to claim were Muslims all had YAHWEH'S name in their names e.g ELIYAH, jeremiYAH , IsaYAH, YAHshua, YAHudah, etc.

even Christ the Messiah had was called YAHshua the MESSAYAH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is what the Bible said.

psalm 135:13

Thy name, O Yahweh, is for ever: thy memorial, O YAHWEH , unto all generations.

The same God can't just wake up one morning and then change his name to something else that smaller god's bear.

Aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 lexiconkabir

If you ask the Yorubas who they worship, they will tell you Olorun which means GOD. If you ask for the name of the Olorun, the pagans among them might call Sango or Obatala, while the Christians among them will call YAHWEH.

If you ask the Igbos who they worship, they will tell you Chukwu which means GOD. The pagans among them will say their own chuwku is Amadioha, while the Christians among them will say YAHWEH.

If you ask Muslims whom they worship, they will say Allah which means GOD in English. Ask them to tell you the name of Allah, they start beating about the bush by saying it is the same God of the Bible. Now, tell them to call his name YAHWEH, they will surely refuse. That's a pointer to the fact that they do not worship YAHWEH but someone else. It's just so sad that they love to claim that it is the same God of the by Bible that they worship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Pls, Jesus being God is not the point of this thread. So, stop trying to use it to derail the thread.

You have no right to say whether I AM has meaning or not. That was the name He gave to Moses whom you like to lie that you believe in.

Where you expect YAHWEH to be part of Allah's name in the Quran? It can never be cos Allah is not YAHWEH and will never be the God that created heaven and earth. Allah is Satan who is disguising as God almighty so as to fulfill his wish of having humans worship him.

Many of the prophets whom you bloody liars and plagiarists love to claim were Muslims all had YAHWEH'S name in their names e.g ELIYAH, jeremiYAH , IsaYAH, YAHshua, YAHudah, etc.

even Christ the Messiah had was called YAHshua the MESSAYAH.

Hahaha grin grin Paulians grin grin Let me leave you with this to read and reread.

Jesus said Eloi which means God. In the verse above he said Allah which means God.

But paulians want Yahweh. Jesus is worshiping Allah mr lost sheep follower of pastor Paul.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by aminusanti(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

The same God can't just wake up one morning and then change his name to something else that smaller god's bear.

If you ask the Yorubas who they worship, they will tell you Olorun which means GOD. If you ask for the name of the Olorun, the pagans among them might call Sango or Obatala, while the Christians among them will call YAHWEH.

If you ask the Igbos who they worship, they will tell you Chukwu which means GOD. The pagans among them will say their own chuwku is Amadioha, while the Christians among them will say YAHWEH.

If you ask Muslims whom they worship, they will say Allah which means GOD in English. Ask them to tell you the name of Allah, they start beating about the bush by saying it is the same God of the Bible. Now, tell them to call his name YAHWEH, they will surely refuse. That's a pointer to the fact that they do not worship YAHWEH but someone else. It's just so sad that they love to claim that it is the same God of the by Bible that they worship.
Pls what kind of dumb human being are exactly?? If truly u are here for an answer
Answer dis question 1 by 1 without beating around the bush
Whats d meaning of Yehweh in english??

2 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You're lying to yourself. Ask us the name of Allah we list a hundred for you.

Ar Rahman (الرحمن) The All Merciful
Ar Rahim (الرحيم) The Most Merciful
Al Malik (الملك) The King, The Sovereign
Al Quddus (القدوس) The Most Holy
As Salam (السلام) Peace and Blessing
Al Mu'min (المؤمن) The Guarantor
Al Muhaymin (المهيمن) The Guardian, the Preserver
Al Aziz (العزيز) The Almighty, the Self Sufficient
Al Jabbaar (الجبار) The Powerful, the Irresistible
Al Mutakabbir (المتكبر) The Tremendous
Al Khaaliq (الخالق) The Creator
Al Baari (البارئ) The Maker
Al Musawwir (المصور) The Fashioner of Forms
Al Ghaffaar (الغفار) The Ever Forgiving
Al Qahhaar (القهار) The All Compelling Subduer
Al Wahhaab(الوهاب) The Bestower
Ar Razzaaq (الرزاق) The Ever Providing
Al Fattaah(الفتاح) The Opener, the Victory Giver
Al Alim (العليم) The All Knowing, the Omniscient
Al Qaabid (القابض) The Restrainer, the Straightener
Al Baasit (الباسط) The Expander, the Munificent
Al Khaafid (الخافض) The Abaser
Ar Raafi' (الرافع) The Exalter
Al Mu'izz (المعز) The Giver of Honor
Al Muzil (المذل) The Giver of Dishonor
Al Sami' (السميع) The All Hearing
Al Basir (البصير) The All Seeing
Al Hakam (الحكم) The Judge, the Arbitrator
Al 'Adl (العدل) The Utterly Just
Al Latif (اللطيف) The Subtly Kind
Al Khabir (الخبير) The All Aware
Al Halim (الحليم) The Forbearing, the Indulgent
Al 'Azim (العظيم) The Magnificent, the Infinite
Al Ghafur (الغفور) The All Forgiving
Ash Shakur (الشكور) The Grateful
Al Ali (العلي) The Sublimely Exalted
Al Kabir (الكبير) The Great
Al Hafiz (الحفيظ) The Preserver
Al Muqit (المقيت) The Nourisher
Al Hasib (الحسيب) The Reckoner
Al Jalil (الجليل) The Majestic
Al Karim (الكريم) The Bountiful, the Generous
Ar Raqib (الرقيب) The Watchful
Al Mujib (المجيب) The Responsive, the Answerer
Al Wasi' (الواسع) The Vast, the All Encompassing
Al Hakim (الحكيم) The Wise
Al Wadud (الودود) The Loving, the Kind One
Al Majid (المجيد) The All Glorious
Al Ba'ith (الباعث) The Raiser of the Dead
Ash Shahid (الشهيد) The Witness
Al Haqq (الحق) The Truth, the Real
Al Wakil (الوكيل) The Trustee, the Dependable
Al Qawiyy (القوي) The Strong
Al Matin (المتين) The Firm, the Steadfast
Al Wali (الولي) The Protecting Friend, Patron, and Helper
Al Hamid (الحميد) The All Praiseworthy
Al Muhsi (المحصي) The Accounter, the Numberer of All
Al Mubdi (المبدئ) The Producer, Originator, and Initiator of all
Al Mu'id (المعيد) The Reinstater Who Brings Back All
Al Muhyi (المحيي) The Giver of Life
Al Mumit (المميت) The Bringer of Death, the Destroyer
Al Hayy (الحي) The Ever Living
Al Qayyum (القيوم) The Self Subsisting Sustainer of All
Al Waajid (الواجد) The Perceiver, the Finder, the Unfailing
Al Maajid (الماجد) The Illustrious, the Magnificent
Al Waahid (الواحد) The One, the All Inclusive, the Indivisible
Al Ahad (الاحد) The Unity, The indivisible
As Samad (الصمد) The Long, the Impregnable, the Everlasting
Al Qaadir (القادر) The All Able
Al Muqtadir (المقتدر) The All Determiner, the Dominant
Al Muqaddim (المقدم) The Expediter, He who brings forward
Al Mu'akhkhir (المؤخر) The Delayer, He who puts far away
Al Awwal (الأول) The First
Al Aakhir (الآخر) The Last
Az Zaahir (الظاهر) The Manifest; the All Victorious
Al Baatin (الباطن) The Hidden; the All Encompassing
Al Waali (الوالي) The Patron
Al Muta'al (المتعالي) The Self Exalted
Al Barr (البر) The Most Kind and Righteous
At Tawwaab (التواب) The Ever Returning, Ever Relenting
Al Muntaqim (المنتقم) The Avenger
Al 'Afuww (العفو) The Pardoner, the Effacer of Sins
Ar Ra'uf (الرؤوف) The Compassionate, the All Pitying
Malik al Mulk (مالك الملك) The Owner of All Sovereignty
Dhu al Jalal wa al Ikram (ذو الجلال و الإكرام) The Lord of Majesty and Generosity
Al Muqsit (المقسط) The Equitable, the Requiter
Al Jaami' (الجامع) The Gatherer, the Unifier
Al Ghani (الغني) The All Rich, the Independent
Al Mughni (المغني) The Enricher, the Emancipator
Al Mani' (المانع) The Withholder, the Shielder, the Defender
Ad Dharr (الضآر) The Distresser
An Nafi' (النافع) The Propitious, the Benefactor
An Nur (النور) The Light
Al Hadi (الهادي) The Guide
Al Badi (البديع)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Rilwayne001: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Albhagdadi, please stop mentioning me on your threads angry undecided

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by iLiquidator: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
annunaki2:
I challenge any Muslim to shout Yahweh akbar in place of Allah akbar when saying their prayers.
You know nothing about Islam

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Friendchoice stop lying shamelessly just to make a cheap point. Allah literally means god of war in Arabian language, as a matter of fact Allah is the Arabian god of war of old. the first worshippers of Allah starting from 6th century were traditionally pagans. Allah should be in the same category with the traditional gods like Sango, Ogun, Amadioha. Allah is different from Yahweh(Hewbrew) God(English). lying wont take you to your heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Revelation1:
Friendchoice stop lying shamelessly just to make a cheap point. Allah literally means god of war in Arabian language, as a matter of fact Allah is the Arabian god of war of old. the first worshippers of Allah starting from 6th century were traditionally pagans. Allah should be in the same category with the traditional gods like Sango, Ogun, Amadioha. Allah is different from Yahweh(Hewbrew) God(English). lying wont take you to your heaven.

Hahaha grin grin. Displaying show of shame. Next

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Hahaha grin grin. Displaying show of shame. Next
When you have no lies to tell.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Revelation1:
When you have no lies to tell.

Yeah when I have no lies to tell from pastor Paul. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Yeah when I have no lies to tell from pastor Paul. grin grin grin
Muhammad was the greatest liar on earth.

3 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by ShiaMuslim: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
YAHWEH/JEHOVAH/EHOBA etc. are formed from the Tetragrammaton YHWH.

the Tetragrammaton is not found anywhere in the New testament. NOT ONCE!!! so what name did Jesus call God Almighty? "Elah"! similar to Al-lah.

there is nothing wrong with the name or word or phrase: Jehovah or Yahweh. but the problem is that Jews say the Tetragrammaton is not to be pronounced. they do not articulate it. and it may not be a word after all but a phrase. "Ya Hu Wa"= "He is".

in the Quran we find "Qul Hu Wa-l La Hu"= "Say He is Allah". "Qul"="Say". Huwa=He is.

"Ya" is said to be an exclamation in the Semitic languages of Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic.

the Jehovah's witnesses have formed a religion based on four letters that are not to be articulated and not found in the new testament. yet, they insist that His name is "Jehovah" which has many renditions in many languages of the nationalities the JWs belong to. in Japanese, the rendition is "EHOBA". how can "EHOBA" be justified to be a rendition of YHWH? they have created something from no where; not related to the root. so Japanese Jehovah's witnesses would be calling on someone whose invented name is Ehoba!!!! i do not know how Y=E and how W=B!!!
Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by aminusanti(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Revelation1:
Another blind follower
Provide proofs for ur baseless claims or remain silent for d rest of life..
You pple don't even know ur bible
YAHWEH means The God or The Lord..

"Yahweh" or "Jehovah" in Hebrew and "Al-Rab" in Arabic.  "Al-Rab" in Arabic and "Yahweh" in Hebrew and the other translations in all other languages are indeed GOD Almighty's title.   But they are NOT His original Name!

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Revelation1:
Muhammad was the greatest liar on earth.

Next

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Next
Glad you know that.
Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

You're lying to yourself. Ask us the name of Allah we list a hundred for you.

Ar Rahman (الرحمن) The All Merciful
Ar Rahim (الرحيم) The Most Merciful
Al Malik (الملك) The King, The Sovereign
Al Quddus (القدوس) The Most Holy
As Salam (السلام) Peace and Blessing
Al Mu'min (المؤمن) The Guarantor
Al Muhaymin (المهيمن) The Guardian, the Preserver
Al Aziz (العزيز) The Almighty, the Self Sufficient
Al Jabbaar (الجبار) The Powerful, the Irresistible
Al Mutakabbir (المتكبر) The Tremendous
Al Khaaliq (الخالق) The Creator
Al Baari (البارئ) The Maker
Al Musawwir (المصور) The Fashioner of Forms
Al Ghaffaar (الغفار) The Ever Forgiving
Al Qahhaar (القهار) The All Compelling Subduer
Al Wahhaab(الوهاب) The Bestower
Ar Razzaaq (الرزاق) The Ever Providing
Al Fattaah(الفتاح) The Opener, the Victory Giver
Al Alim (العليم) The All Knowing, the Omniscient
Al Qaabid (القابض) The Restrainer, the Straightener
Al Baasit (الباسط) The Expander, the Munificent
Al Khaafid (الخافض) The Abaser
Ar Raafi' (الرافع) The Exalter
Al Mu'izz (المعز) The Giver of Honor
Al Muzil (المذل) The Giver of Dishonor
Al Sami' (السميع) The All Hearing
Al Basir (البصير) The All Seeing
Al Hakam (الحكم) The Judge, the Arbitrator
Al 'Adl (العدل) The Utterly Just
Al Latif (اللطيف) The Subtly Kind
Al Khabir (الخبير) The All Aware
Al Halim (الحليم) The Forbearing, the Indulgent
Al 'Azim (العظيم) The Magnificent, the Infinite
Al Ghafur (الغفور) The All Forgiving
Ash Shakur (الشكور) The Grateful
Al Ali (العلي) The Sublimely Exalted
Al Kabir (الكبير) The Great
Al Hafiz (الحفيظ) The Preserver
Al Muqit (المقيت) The Nourisher
Al Hasib (الحسيب) The Reckoner
Al Jalil (الجليل) The Majestic
Al Karim (الكريم) The Bountiful, the Generous
Ar Raqib (الرقيب) The Watchful
Al Mujib (المجيب) The Responsive, the Answerer
Al Wasi' (الواسع) The Vast, the All Encompassing
Al Hakim (الحكيم) The Wise
Al Wadud (الودود) The Loving, the Kind One
Al Majid (المجيد) The All Glorious
Al Ba'ith (الباعث) The Raiser of the Dead
Ash Shahid (الشهيد) The Witness
Al Haqq (الحق) The Truth, the Real
Al Wakil (الوكيل) The Trustee, the Dependable
Al Qawiyy (القوي) The Strong
Al Matin (المتين) The Firm, the Steadfast
Al Wali (الولي) The Protecting Friend, Patron, and Helper
Al Hamid (الحميد) The All Praiseworthy
Al Muhsi (المحصي) The Accounter, the Numberer of All
Al Mubdi (المبدئ) The Producer, Originator, and Initiator of all
Al Mu'id (المعيد) The Reinstater Who Brings Back All
Al Muhyi (المحيي) The Giver of Life
Al Mumit (المميت) The Bringer of Death, the Destroyer
Al Hayy (الحي) The Ever Living
Al Qayyum (القيوم) The Self Subsisting Sustainer of All
Al Waajid (الواجد) The Perceiver, the Finder, the Unfailing
Al Maajid (الماجد) The Illustrious, the Magnificent
Al Waahid (الواحد) The One, the All Inclusive, the Indivisible
Al Ahad (الاحد) The Unity, The indivisible
As Samad (الصمد) The Long, the Impregnable, the Everlasting
Al Qaadir (القادر) The All Able
Al Muqtadir (المقتدر) The All Determiner, the Dominant
Al Muqaddim (المقدم) The Expediter, He who brings forward
Al Mu'akhkhir (المؤخر) The Delayer, He who puts far away
Al Awwal (الأول) The First
Al Aakhir (الآخر) The Last
Az Zaahir (الظاهر) The Manifest; the All Victorious
Al Baatin (الباطن) The Hidden; the All Encompassing
Al Waali (الوالي) The Patron
Al Muta'al (المتعالي) The Self Exalted
Al Barr (البر) The Most Kind and Righteous
At Tawwaab (التواب) The Ever Returning, Ever Relenting
Al Muntaqim (المنتقم) The Avenger
Al 'Afuww (العفو) The Pardoner, the Effacer of Sins
Ar Ra'uf (الرؤوف) The Compassionate, the All Pitying
Malik al Mulk (مالك الملك) The Owner of All Sovereignty
Dhu al Jalal wa al Ikram (ذو الجلال و الإكرام) The Lord of Majesty and Generosity
Al Muqsit (المقسط) The Equitable, the Requiter
Al Jaami' (الجامع) The Gatherer, the Unifier
Al Ghani (الغني) The All Rich, the Independent
Al Mughni (المغني) The Enricher, the Emancipator
Al Mani' (المانع) The Withholder, the Shielder, the Defender
Ad Dharr (الضآر) The Distresser
An Nafi' (النافع) The Propitious, the Benefactor
An Nur (النور) The Light
Al Hadi (الهادي) The Guide
Al Badi (البديع)
Very good.

Now, if Allah was the God of the Bible called Yahweh, how come we can't find YAHWEH in the list of Allah's name you copied from the Quran ?

How come none of the garbage names you listed up there can be found in the Bible?

That's enough to show you Muslims worship someone else, not the God of the Bible. Pls, accept that simple fact.

4 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Very good.

Now, if Allah was the God of the Bible called Yahweh, how come we can't find YAHWEH in the list of Allah's name you copied from the Quran ?

How come none of the garbage names you listed up there can be found in the Bible?

That's enough to show you Muslims worship someone else, not the God of the Bible. Pls, accept that simple fact.

I should be asking you this question It's a challenge to you that Your book is edited.

That only testify what the Quran said that you distorted the book. You are proving Quran right that Paul and co distorted the book

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
aminusanti:

Another blind follower
Provide proofs for ur baseless claims or remain silent for d rest of life..
You pple don't even know ur bible
YAHWEH means The God or The Lord..

"Yahweh" or "Jehovah" in Hebrew and "Al-Rab" in Arabic.  "Al-Rab" in Arabic and "Yahweh" in Hebrew and the other translations in all other languages are indeed GOD Almighty's title.   But they are NOT His original Name!
Mr Al taquiya, do you think you are conversing with people still stuck in the stone or desert age? This is the age of information, so your lies can't go beyond 5seconds.

The Hebrew word for God is ELohim. Before the Israelites had an encounter with him, there were many other gods or ELohim worshipped by pagans and even their Egyptian captors. All those elohims had their own names from Semiramis to ISIS to Ra and Baal.

To different himself from them, YAHWEH made His name known to them which is YAHWEH. That was the name he gave to Moses and the Israelites to be used by all generations.

The word God is a title which any being can bear. But there is a Being that Israelites and Christians see as their GOD. His name is YAHWEH.

If that name is not what Muslims worship as their God, then they should say it once and for all. Instead of dishing out lies that can be debunked using the internet.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Who is Allah [God Almighty]

God in Qur'an

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." [Quran Chapter 112]

He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. [Qur'an 42:11]

God in the Bible

(i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour." [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me." [The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]

Thou shalt have none other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9]

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Rilwayne001: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
OP', this should be helpful:

YHWH, YaHuWa, Ya HuWa all means the very same thing; " Ya" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic, meaning Oh. Also notice the similarity of huwa ,Huwa , and he in Hebrew, Arabic, and English. Together, they mean Oh He! So instead of YHWH ELOHIM, we now have: Oh HE! ELOHIM. This is very close to Surah 112 in the Quran: "Say: He is Allah,"

https://www.nairaland.com/1943116/name-allah
Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

That only testify what the Quran said that you distorted the book. You are proving Quran right that Paul and co distorted the book

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)

What a dumb human you are. So you prefer to believe the words of a plagiarist, pedophile, warlord, caravan raider, murderer, terrorist and rapist which says people distorted the Bible? You seem sick grin

You keep mentioning Paul. Who told you Paul wrote the entire Bible? Moses wrote a lot of the old testament, David, Solomon, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel etc also did. It was in their books that the name YAHWEH was well used. So, why do you keep mentioning Paul as if he wrote all the new testament?

The same bible you gullible guy believes was perverted is the same book you and your imams and sheiks bury their nose in trying to look for approval of Islam, Allah and Mohammad.

3 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:
OP', this should be helpful:

https://www.nairaland.com/1943116/name-allah
Pls shove the above concoction up your behind. Think for yourself for once and stop swallowing the lies and Al taquiya dishes to you by imams and Juju Alfas.

2 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What a dumb human you are. So you prefer to believe the words of a plagiarist, pedophile, warlord, caravan raider, murderer, terrorist and rapist which says people distorted the Bible? You seem sick grin

You keep mentioning Paul. Who told you Paul wrote the entire Bible? Moses wrote a lot of the old testament, David, Solomon, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel etc also did. It was in their books that the name YAHWEH was well used. So, why do you keep mentioning Paul as if he wrote all the new testament?

The same bible you gullible guy believes was perverted is the same book you and your imams and sheiks bury their nose in trying to look for approval of Islam, Allah and Mohammad.

Who write the pornographic book? Paul James Peter etc.

What Jesus your dependless god of sheeps says? Only few pages. (Red letter Bible). Haha grin grin Haha. What Allah says in Quran Completly his words. The only unaltered book on the face of the earth.

Even the so called god remember Allah when you sacrifice him on the cross.

Eloi Eloi la ma....

2 Likes

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls shove the above concoction up your behind. Think for yourself for once and stop swallowing the lies and Al taquiya dishes to you by imams and Juju Alfas.

Woe to Taqiya guy like you. Woe to you and your lies.

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Have you bothered to read up the link? To do have any refutatation to give on it? If yes, kindly show them now. If no then, this thread is deemed irrelevant and thereby closed.

And btw, have you ever sat to think for yourself on the lies and inconsistencies in your Bible and Christianity as a whole?
Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
FriendChoice:

Who write the pornographic book? Paul James Peter etc.

What Jesus your dependless god of sheeps says? Only few pages. (Red letter Bible). Haha grin grin Haha. What Allah says in Quran Completly his words. The only unaltered book on the face of the earth.

Even the so called god remember Allah when you sacrifice him on the cross.

Eloi Eloi la ma....
Yahshua didn't come to write any book. The new testament writers were the ones who wrote his words and actions down which are far better in making the entire world peaceful than the so called demonic quranic revelations that tells you to hate non-muslims, kill the infidel and terrorise innocent people. That is why the book is the number one manual for terrorists of today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by alBHAGDADI: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Have you bothered to read up the link? To do have any refutatation to give on it? If yes, kindly show them now. If no then, this thread is deemed irrelevant and thereby closed.

And btw, have you ever sat to think for yourself on the lies and inconsistencies in your Bible and Christianity as a whole?
pls I dont read nairaland links written by Al taquiya experts.

See who's talking about inconsistency. I'll mention you in a thread which even friendchoice couldn't say anything but decided to derail the thread. Give me a minute

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Yahshua didn't come to write any book. The new testament writers were the ones who wrote his words and actions down which are far better in making the entire world peaceful than the so called demonic quranic revelations that tells you to hate non-muslims, kill the infidel and terrorise innocent people. That is why the book is the number one manual for terrorists of today.

Hahaha grin grin Hahaha People who never live with Jesus are the writers of the porn book. My Jesus did not teach porn. Foolish lairs. When next will there be alteration of Bible. I will like to attend the ceremony of the concoction fabrication interpolations and blasphemy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
pls I dont read nairaland links written by Al taquiya experts.

But we should be reading your threads that are al-taquiya-free right?

See who's talking about inconsistency. I'll mention you in a thread which even friendchoice couldn't say anything but decided to derail the thread. Give me a minute

I promise to start henceforth heeding to your mentions the day you address these 2 of my threads that exposes your delusion for what it is. https://www.nairaland.com/3520137/historically-analyzing-crucifixtion-resurrection-claim

https://www.nairaland.com/3446032/problems-gospels-honest-survey-4evergod

Please man up and address those threads and i will start taking you serious by coming out for your mentions. Until then, i will continue seeing you for a brave coward that you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This... by aminusanti(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mr Al taquiya, do you think you are conversing with people still stuck in the stone or desert age? This is the age of information, so your lies can't go beyond 5seconds.

The Hebrew word for God is ELohim. Before the Israelites had an encounter with him, there were many other gods or ELohim worshipped by pagans and even their Egyptian captors. All those elohims had their own names from Semiramis to ISIS to Ra and Baal.

To different himself from them, YAHWEH made His name known to them which is YAHWEH. That was the name he gave to Moses and the Israelites to be used by all generations.

The word God is a title which any being can bear. But there is a Being that Israelites and Christians see as their GOD. His name is YAHWEH.

If that name is not what Muslims worship as their God, then they should say it once and for all. Instead of dishing out lies that can be debunked using the internet.

*Exodus 3:15 and Psalm 135:13

"God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, `The LORD [Notice that they didn't write Jehovah.  "The LORD" in only a title], the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation. 

"Your name, O LORD, endures forever, your renown, O LORD, through all generations.  (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 135:13)"

So as we clearly see from the above Verses, the original name for GOD Almighty is not "Yahweh".  The title "The LORD" is only a title and a nick name (if you will) that we give to GOD Almighty.  But "Yahweh" is definitely NOT THE ORIGINAL NAME for GOD Almighty.

"Allah" on the other hand is a name.  It is the name of GOD Almighty.   Below, you will see ample proofs from the Aramaic language that the name of GOD Almighty was indeed "Allah". 
"GOD" in Arabic and Aramaic sound the same, and it is "Allah".

Jesus peace be upon him spoke Aramaic during his ministry.

"Allah" is GOD's Name, "Elaw" means "GOD" in Aramaic: How can they be the same?  "Allah" means the Supreme GOD Almighty in Arabic.

How can a title beginning with "the" be a name?

Beside the crystal clear proofs above about Yahweh or Jehovah being just a title
(Exodus 3:15) for GOD Almighty, I would like to raise this simple question, and simple common sense test:
How can any title that begins with "the" be a name?
If I call you "the man", would that really make your name "the man"? 

The Eternal, Yahweh or Jehovah, means "Al-Samad" in Arabic.  Allah Almighty called Himself "Al-Samad" in the Noble Quran (Noble Verse 112:2).  I am willing to address Allah Almighty from now on by the "Al-Samad" title (Yahweh in Hebrew) and not by "Allah Almighty" (His Holy Name) if that's going to make Christians understand Islam and embrace it!
How difficult is it to comprehend that a title beginning with "the" can never be a name!  Let alone being an original name! 

"Allah" is GOD's Name, "Elaw" means "GOD" in Aramaic

"Yahweh" wasn't even the first thing GOD Almighty was addressed with in the Bible!

You Christians still insist that GOD Almighty's original Holy Name was Yahweh.   You rely on Exodus 3:15 to prove this nonsense.  I clearly proved above that "Yahweh" in Exodus 3:15 was only a title and not a name, and it means "The LORD", "The GOD" and the "The Eternal" (according to the New Dictionary of the Bible).

Now, let's assume for a second that "Yahweh" is a name, which is really ridiculous since its English translation starts with "the".   This still doesn't prove that GOD Almighty's original name is Yahweh!  Exodus 3:15 that u Christians are so big on using was revealed to Prophet Moses peace be upon him.   How many years are there between Adam and Moses peace be upon them? Probably thousands!  If not even millions!
So according to the Christians' logic, GOD Almighty was Nameless from the time of Adam until the time of Moses where He, the Almighty, supposedly had finally found Himself and His identity.  Correct?  Wrong!  That's all a bunch of nonsense!

GOD Almighty's original Holy Name is clearly "Allah" or "Elaw"!   Like I said above, when Jesus peace be upon him was put on the cross, he cried to GOD Almighty and said "Eloi", which is derived from "Elaw" or "Allah".  He didn't say "Yahwahoi"!
Therefore, any Christian who decides to act stubborn and reject the crystal clear fact that GOD Almighty's original Holy Name was indeed "Allah", because of fearing that it would prove Islam to be the faith of Truth, he/she is doing it for himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Some Occultic Signs And Symbols We Use,wear E.t.c / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.