Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (9001 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Tattoo On The Body Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by ea7(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these thin
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? amos 3;6
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
straight from jesus mouth.
or can any apologist enlighten me...“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”
alexsauer
Epicurus quotes
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by Ptolomeus(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
That god thousands of years has been fighting the devil ... Could not beat ...
A god that's loose ... It's not a god ...
I think it's really not a struggle between God and the devil ... I think the devil is having fun with this god loose.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
One does not need any confirmation from Jesus to come to the realization that Yahweh was a bloodthirsty evil maniac gone berserk. Yahweh's word, the bible, was enough.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by cyrexx: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yahweh of the old testament and islamic allah share the same bloodthirsty characteristics. He's simply a reflection of iron age barbarism of those days. In the very distant future he and allah will join the ranks of zeus, thor, etc that nobody worships anymore, when mankind's eye will have been opened to see religion for what it truly is.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by mkmyers45(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2012
Jenwitemi: One does not need any confirmation from Jesus to come to the realization that Yahweh was a bloodthirsty evil maniac gone berserk. Yahweh's word, the bible, was enough.
grin grin
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 13, 2012
Yahweh creates humans, and falls in love with one, Abraham.
Abraham could have sacrificed his son to prove his love for Yahweh, but Yahweh steps in at the last moment.
Yahweh decides to bless Abraham's descendants and makes them 'special'..
But his descendants are so stubborn, they keep turning to false Gods.
Yahweh's hurt, y his people love him no more?
Then he remembers 'Wait, I created other people'. These 'other' people are the enemies of his people. These are the people whom he has warred against throughout the Old Testament.

Up steps his son Jesus
'Pops, I'm going down to join them. I'll tell them that you LOVE them. I'll show them the way. Then I'll die. But two conditions: you will resurrect me, and you will place me at your right hand'...
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Impressive story..

2 Likes

Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by EvilBrain1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
What!?! Do you dare suggest that the lord our god, the great killer of Egyptian babies, the creator of Satan, and the eternal torturer of souls is evil?

Where did you get that ridiculous idea from?

1 Like

Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by cyrexx: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Evil Brain: What!?! Do you dare suggest that the lord our god, the great killer of Egyptian babies, the creator of Satan, and the eternal torturer of souls is evil?

Where did you get that ridiculous idea from?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by pastormustwacc: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2012
This is interesting, i really missed this thread.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by ea7(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
You did. We can continue the discussion if you please.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by cyrexx: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
ea7: You did. We can continue the discussion if you please.

Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by plaetton: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
When you are the creator and the omni omni of the universe, you enjoy wide discretionary powers. Powers that include the right to be loving as well as evil, the right to be wrong and contradictory, and the right to take back any life that you had created.

And who has a problem with that?
Do you want a your own special corner in hell?
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by ea7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
So you agree that Yhwh is evil then?
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by advocate666: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
ea7: So you agree that Yhwh is evil then?

But he is not denying it. Even his son confirmed it.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by enilove(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Yarweh is not the God that tolerates sins.His is not a God that says if your righteousness is more than your evil deeds you will make heaven.
He is not the God that will tolerate a sexual pervert by allowing a 56yrs old to be sexually abusing an innocent child of 9 yrs after 10 wives and gives law that you can marry the divorced wife of your adopted son.And gives the husband the right to beat his wife.His not the God that tolerate idolatery either.

God hates sin but loves us .But any one who refuses to drop his sins is attracting the wrath of God.
In verse 10 of that chapter God told us why he wanted to bring evil upon the people He said "for they no not to do right,they store violence and robbery in their palaces"
Likewise in Nigeria now the rulers are doing theirs ,the people are doing theirs too,the police the politicians the carpenters ,the conductors,the bricklayers,the pepper sellers etc they all want to cheat and make you cry for them to be rich.No more fear of God but scarcity of truth.
When the wrath of God comes you will say "this God is wicked".
Even when God called Abraham ,in Geneses 17:1 He said unto Abraham"I am the Almighty God walk b4 me and be thou perfect.
In ex 34:7 God told Moses"I keep mercy for thousands,forgiving iniquity & transgression and sin & that will by no means clear the guilty;visiting the iniguity of the father upon the childrens children with the 3rd to d 4th generation..
Why did God say this,after bringing the Israelites out of Egypt and divided the red sea in their presence ,the Israelites still went ahead and created an image of calf as their god.God forgave them that tresspass and was warning them before hand again that when the get to the promised land they should destroy all the idol of that land and obey His commandment.
God is a holy God He lives in holy heaven with the holy angels.He will warns b4 He purnishes any disobedience.
In matt 5:48 Jesus Christ said "be thou holy as my father in heaven is holy".The bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound?It says"God forbid".
You only read what will suit you and left the other part which says in chapter 5:14 that the Israelites should "seek good ,and depart from evil that they may live;so that the Lord ,the God of hosts shall be with you".Is like you do not expect God to purnish sinners.
It is written in 2 Timothy 3:1-4"that in the last days perilous times shall come......people shall be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.
chapter 4: 3"also says "for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;but after their own lust shall they heap to themselves teachers ,having itching ears and shall turn away their ears from the truth.

And some if you who sees this forum as an avenue to open your mouth and say abominable things against God,please desist from it b4 it is too late.The devil is using you to destroy other people.The God that could divide the red sea is God the creator of that red sea and the creator of the universe.We only need to obey Him

The anti christ is already at work as you can see.Do not make yourself a scape goat .Etetnal destruction is waiting for any disobedience.
Repentance is what God needs.
God did not creat the devil. The devil made himself to become the devil by his evil imaginations.The devil was an angel before he was casted down to the earth.

Pray and beware before the devil takes you to hell with him.He knows his end is coming and will do everything b4 then to decieve many so that they can be there with him.
Even those that think they are fighting for God by shedding innocent peoples blood.They are all working for the devil ignorantly.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by ea7(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2013
But my entire argument comes from juxtaposed bible quotes smiley Unless the bible is a deception o.O
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by cyrexx: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2013

Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by oiseworld: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2013
enilove: Yarweh is not the God that tolerates sins.His is not a God that says if your righteousness is more than your evil deeds you will make heaven.
He is not the God that will tolerate a sexual pervert by allowing a 56yrs old to be sexually abusing an innocent child of 9 yrs after 10 wives and gives law that you can marry the divorced wife of your adopted son.And gives the husband the right to beat his wife.His not the God that tolerate idolatery either.

God hates sin but loves us .But any one who refuses to drop his sins is attracting the wrath of God.
In verse 10 of that chapter God told us why he wanted to bring evil upon the people He said "for they no not to do right,they store violence and robbery in their palaces"
Likewise in Nigeria now the rulers are doing theirs ,the people are doing theirs too,the police the politicians the carpenters ,the conductors,the bricklayers,the pepper sellers etc they all want to cheat and make you cry for them to be rich.No more fear of God but scarcity of truth.
When the wrath of God comes you will say "this God is wicked".
Even when God called Abraham ,in Geneses 17:1 He said unto Abraham"I am the Almighty God walk b4 me and be thou perfect.
In ex 34:7 God told Moses"I keep mercy for thousands,forgiving iniquity & transgression and sin & that will by no means clear the guilty;visiting the iniguity of the father upon the childrens children with the 3rd to d 4th generation..
Why did God say this,after bringing the Israelites out of Egypt and divided the red sea in their presence ,the Israelites still went ahead and created an image of calf as their god.God forgave them that tresspass and was warning them before hand again that when the get to the promised land they should destroy all the idol of that land and obey His commandment.
God is a holy God He lives in holy heaven with the holy angels.He will warns b4 He purnishes any disobedience.
In matt 5:48 Jesus Christ said "be thou holy as my father in heaven is holy".The bible says "shall we continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound?It says"God forbid".
You only read what will suit you and left the other part which says in chapter 5:14 that the Israelites should "seek good ,and depart from evil that they may live;so that the Lord ,the God of hosts shall be with you".Is like you do not expect God to purnish sinners.
It is written in 2 Timothy 3:1-4"that in the last days perilous times shall come......people shall be lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.
chapter 4: 3"also says "for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;but after their own lust shall they heap to themselves teachers ,having itching ears and shall turn away their ears from the truth.

And some if you who sees this forum as an avenue to open your mouth and say abominable things against God,please desist from it b4 it is too late.The devil is using you to destroy other people.The God that could divide the red sea is God the creator of that red sea and the creator of the universe.We only need to obey Him

The anti christ is already at work as you can see.Do not make yourself a scape goat .Etetnal destruction is waiting for any disobedience.
Repentance is what God needs.
God did not creat the devil. The devil made himself to become the devil by his evil imaginations.The devil was an angel before he was casted down to the earth.

Pray and beware before the devil takes you to hell with him.He knows his end is coming and will do everything b4 then to decieve many so that they can be their with him.
Even those that think they are fighting for God by shedding innocent peoples blood.They are all working for the devil ignorantly.

Tanx and Godbless.
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by ea7(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Can no Christian rebut the bible verses or point me to an alternative interpretation. Davidylan, Mr Buzugee 'Thermonulcear fire' Obadiah', anyone?
Re: According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. by advocate666: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2013
ea7: Can no Christian rebut the bible verses or point me to an alternative interpretation. Davidylan, Mr Buzugee 'Thermonulcear fire' Obadiah', anyone?

I think Buzugee actually agrees with you.

(1) (Reply)

What does the Bible says about Christian suffering, should a Christian suffer??? / The Story Of Joseph And His Coat Of Many Colors / Do Prayers Actually Work? Be Realistic With Your Response And No Insult, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.