Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,733 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos (32198 Views)

Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mmsen: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
oldninja:
Continue celebrating corrupt public office holders. Hope you guys won't complain tomorrow that they've stolen your money and left you hungry. After all if one doesn't steal and become wealthy in this country even street boys won't celebrate them, so why won't they continue to embezzle? #peanutsatwwork. In Fela's voice : "suffering and smiling" angry grin angry

State officials will always use their position to improve their financial status. That is unfortunate but human beings are rarely altruistic.

Anyway, I'll take this man over 99% Nigerian governors, past or present. The only one who comes close is Donald Duke - it seems that corner of the country has Nigeria's most progressive leaders.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mmsen: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
yinkslinks:
The only governor that worked in Nigeria. If u doubt me, visit akwa-ibom and see 2nd Abuja kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You forgot about Duke in Cross River.

But you are right in that he is one of the best.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
dainformant:
Senator Godswill Akpabio was a guest at the Akwa-Ibom state youths, "Street Boys" new year get-together at D-Line field, Ewet Housing Estate. The senate minority leader who interacted with citizens at the event said;

I was glad to see most of the boys who are now men celebrating the new year. If you are a true politician, you cannot ignore the "Street Boys." They make things happen. Once again this is wishing you all a prosperous 2017.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/senator-akpabio-joins-street-boys-for.html

It is well with the poor

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Never been to cross river though but i know it wont be anything close to akwa-ibom
mmsen:

Your forgot about Duke in Cross River.

But you are right in that he is one of the best.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by megareal: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yes, we know he stole. But he also did more than a lot of the governors in his era. He is also very altruistic. You can't meet Akpabio and remain the same financially. The man has a heart to help. And for that, he remains one of the best.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mmsen: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
yinkslinks:
Never been to cross river though but i know it wont be anything close to akwa-ibom

They didn't have as much money, Duke had to borrow. Calabar is even more beautiful than Uyo but the villages on the AKS are in much better shape than those in Cross River.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by komzybrown(f): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
when he was the Governor of Akwa Ibom state, we were really enjoying, honestly I don't understand our present governor, Udom.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by room089: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why the left over food under his table, won't he stretch his legs again or is it a ploy to embarrass him in the public should the food pours on his costly shoes?
Why all these unnecessary demonstrations from that over zealous bleached police man with dyed hair?
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by richidinho(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Is it not his village
With those security clearing the road

Umana Umana can do anything to assasinate the dude, you know how desperate APC members can be grin
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Cletus77(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
odiereke:
Thief in Human Skin.
is it for stealing your inheritance or for stealing your spotlight?
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Cletus77(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
oldninja:
Continue celebrating corrupt public office holders. Hope you guys won't complain tomorrow that they've stolen your money and left you hungry. After all if one doesn't steal and become wealthy in this country even street boys won't celebrate them, so why won't they continue to embezzle? Funny enough he even performed better than many governors during his time as governor #peanutsatwwork. In Fela's voice : "suffering and smiling" angry grin angry
i think you should just mind ur business if seeing him makes you really mad.. What he has done for Akwa ibom is numerous
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Cletus77(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
The simplest man in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Angelb4: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Who took the beer in front of him? How about that plate of rice under his table? Alpabio!!!
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Cletus77(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
komzybrown:
when he was the Governor of Akwa Ibom state, we were really enjoying, honestly I don't understand our present governor, Udom.
Azin eeh! De man is really lazy, his work is to share money to his family members and give dem political seats everywhere.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Desultan(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

It is well with the poor

You are a rare breed. I thought I was the only one who noticed that 'confessional' statement. That sentence summarises what the politicians think of the youth, however, subsequent responses on this thread gives you the impression the so-called youths deserve what they are getting.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Someone they ought to stone
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by fabolouz1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
why is this news?
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
komzybrown:
when he was the Governor of Akwa Ibom state, we were really enjoying, honestly I don't understand [/b]our present governor, Udom[b].

How much was the price of a barrel of crude oil during Akapbio's tenure vis-a-vis Udom? Yes, he did something according to Nigerian standards but he was extravagant. Udom is frugal, not mystified sha. He's an accountant by profession.

Until I see a leader like Lee Kuan Yew in Nigeria, then I'll rekindle hope.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by browniex: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
True Akwaibomites will forever be grateful to you sir.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by charleyboi(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Oh Obong Akpabio, the uncommon transformer, blessing follow you.
Re: Senator Akpabio Joins "Street Boys" For New Year Carnival In Akwa Ibom. Photos by akpanbaba: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
A country where a big thief is celebrated can never be liberated from the shackles of poverty.Look at a man who milked Akwa Ibom state dry being celebrated by jobless and hungry Akwa Ibomites.They need deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwamaka Maduchukwu Dies In Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Accident / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.