Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) (34705 Views)

Joy James Enemuo Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by damiloladuke: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shortly after winning the Best Model Nigeria 2016 modeling contest, Modelslink organizers of the Best Model Nigeria contest sent the winner and the first runner up Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo and Pamela Orizu to the Best Model of The World contest to represent Nigeria as their prize.

Best Model of The World grand finals held on the 3rd of December in Istanbul Turkey with models from over 40 countries participating. Best Model of the World is one of the world biggest modeling contest for male and female from all over the world. In its last 29 year, it has produced many international models one of whom is Naomi Campbell. The competition which showcase the models in their casuals, Traditional or National costumes, swimwear and dinner appearance.

Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo the Nigeria representative came top in the female category of the contest beating other contestants from Europe, America, Asia and other African countries represented while Pamela Orizu was the Best Catwalk Model of The World.

Modelslink owners of the Best Model of The World franchise in Nigeria has used this platform to empower many Nigeria youths in the Modeling / Fashion industry in Nigeria and it has also being a very good medium of promoting Nigeria rich culture and tourism potentials to the outside world. Modelslink in the last six years has used the platform to send Nigerian models to countries like Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy, USA, Egypt, Dubai (UAE) and United Kingdom.

Through these achievements, Nigeria currently has been given the right to host the world in 2017. We are therefore using this medium to call on the government, cooperate and well meaning Nigerians to support this great event because it has the potentials of that will help change the perception of Nigeria image and promote our rich cultural heritage.

More photos below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-XgmdPUmDz6g/WGt5KPt5bEI/AAAAAAALTk4/eslXvrR7ZGQctcsgrrgWg5gVFutOWj13QCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Z_rK2UpCTu0/WGt5Jfd8AkI/AAAAAAALTkw/B0Gazn0fyYAr9kY1W1bIMvW8Gz6Ge_acgCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AOJwdsJRvjg/WGt5IXjFiDI/AAAAAAALTks/vfrP2EXWnBUT0_OX2j5SiFlaRdRRHKKQACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xHumZhAIMZY/WGt5J71pV_I/AAAAAAALTk0/c6BWRUom8IsB7WboO2shwHpTgyo1mkvzACLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/best-model-nigeria-winner-ejiro-joy.html

3 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by steve6: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
FTC ! January 3rd, 2017 !! It's going to be a great year !!!
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Smellymouth: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one...

She is pretty..

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
The girl is fine. I hope she won't join d cucumber crew grin

16 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by philtex(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
C
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Category1: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thank God for her...
Black is beautiful...
Intelligence is good.

6 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
CUgratulations

Hope U Enjoy Ur Reign
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by princeonx: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:
You enter 2017 with this topic again? You need .....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by tintingz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
So...?

9 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by abokibozty: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
smiley wink wink wink okay

Congratulations to you

Cheers
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by zicoswagg(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
And Who she epp? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wetin concern me with half naked girls?

6 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by arixsto2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
wow go girl
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by arixsto2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
wow go girl <3
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Lemonade01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Always knew she's worldclass pretty wink
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Black is beautiful
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by KeengTobbie(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
How do some of you manage FTC[/color]? I never seem to see it's possiblilty. [color=#000000]
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by arixsto2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:

this guy kolomenta. Always keep update with mental case. Hmm
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by empress101(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
okay
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Debikanty(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
She will soon used cucumber

30 Likes

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats Baybay!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Debikanty:
She will soon used cucumber
u na baadddoooogrin

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oya how she wan take epp nigerians
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
princeonx:

You enter 2017 with this topic again? You need .....
Hmmm I don't forget say we don enter 2017 self. shocked
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
I only came here to check the "I DON'T GIVE A Bleep" crew....I know they must have been here already. I'm not saying I also don't give a Bleep, but just checking on friends. grin grin
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by harshemeyou: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
great
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Black is beautiful!

Note to ladies out there who turned bleaching to their hobby...y'all forever be slaves.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Cypmeni(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.