Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla (1719 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by gbolakpine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pastor of the Champions Royal Assembly, an Abuja based church, Bro Joshua iginla, in his 2017 prophesies has said that leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, will be released and that the struggle for the actualization of Biafra will take a new turn.

In his 72 prophetic insight for the year, which concerns individuals and nations, Iginla said Nnamdi Kanu will face health challenge

He said, “The agitation of Biafra will take another turn. Pray so that this time it should not be bloody.

“We should pray for Kanu Nnamdi, the biafra leader, because I see an health challenge and I see bitterness and agitation from this same region he is coming from.

“And I pray the current admistration is very sensitive over the case of Nnamdi Kanu because what I see is not too good. May the Lord keep Nigeria.

“Will he come out? Yes! How will he come out? I can’t really tell. I see it as something divine. I don’t see legal issue as a means of removing him from there.”

http://www.kongegist.com/2017/01/biafra-agitation-will-bloody-kanu-will-released-pastor-iginla/

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by steve6: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by AntiWailer: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
lol.

That guy might die in prison and nothing will happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hehehee, if you stay long enough in any Nigerian prison you are bound to develop some health challenges, if not physical it will be mental.
Will he come out dead or alive? I guess he left that part for us to figure out.

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by Khd95(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
How would he come out,he doesnt know.

Maybe ipods will invade kuje nd free dilector,hehehehehe

if u believe this guy,u would believe in flying pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by darknetcom: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
who even listens to all this socalled pastors??..

except make dem go work,they are their day dreaming...

who hired them to be day dreaming...
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by KINGMAKER001(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
It has always been bloody cos of the way Nigerian security operatives operates...how can you be shooting unarmed protesters. They act as tho they are primitives or animals.no offense

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by darknetcom: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
KINGMAKER001:
It has always been bloody cos of the way Nigerian security operatives operates...how can you be shooting unarmed protesters. They act as tho they are phrimitives or animals.no offense

it said that they killed security operatives first...
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by ejilife: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

The security operatives that is alleged they killed,, don't they have names, don't they have where they served last?

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by HtwoOw: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Collar wearing scammers
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by cheruv: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by overall90: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

They killed them with what bc I'm yet read that IPOB members were seen or caught with weapons.

1 Like

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by midol: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
We yoruba muslims will gnash our teeth in shame and cry if Kanu is released after all our lamentations.

1 Like

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by Yujin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
The truth of the matter is that unity can never be forced. Persecution begets a response and most especially a reaction. This Nigeria can never survive it. Mark it down somewhere. All the politicians from our region who want the status quo to remain will be blown away by the wind because they fail to read and understand the time. Timing is important in everything we do. True leaders look out and speak out for the good of their people even to their own detriment. Sometimes, they are even abandoned by the majority of their own people. No true leader parleys with the oppressors of their people. This Nigeria as you see it will soon witness a change for the good of freedom lovers. Before then, everyone will feel the heat. Everyday, I pray for the death of this monster consuming the lives of innocent people nonstop. I pray against this destiny destroyer called Nigeria. I pray against the beast rendering the largest and brightest concentration of black minds captive. However, I can see freedom is not far any longer. You can smile brothers: you can dance sisters for the day of our emancipation is near. Viva Umunne

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by SIRmanjar(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am against secession but we must do d right tin for Nigeria to remain one, united ad prosperous.We must develop dere land and giv dem a sense of belonging.Evry violent protest started peaceful.
u can't hold down a great pipul for long. Empires dint rule forever..Hausa fulani u betta take note.
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

Afonja.

1 Like

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by darknetcom: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja.

wailer...

you have to change your name..we have 2017...

grin...
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

wailer...

Focus on your Oduo Republic.

1 Like

Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by darknetcom: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom2016:

Focus on your Oduo Republic.

bähhh tongue.....since 2014 we are waiting for nigeria to disintegrate...

this game is getting boring...
Re: 2017: Biafra Agitation Will Be Bloody, Kanu Will Be Released – Pastor Iginla by asala1: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Will he come out? YES of course! Will he come out on a stretcher? I don't, it's not very clear.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days / Exclusive: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House / Fulani Mayhem In Benue, Gana/gov. Ortom: Before The Deception Becomes Half Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.