Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days (1723 Views)

BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by Principe67(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2017
A minimum of 111 (one hundred and eleven) roads will be constructed in Anambra state in 90 days, says Governor Willie Obiano.

The governor of the eastern state made this declaration on Saturday, January 7, stating that the roads have been penciled down in areas where there are possibilities of having agriculture, commerce and industrial prospects.

A minimum of 111 (one hundred and eleven) roads will be constructed in Anambra state in 90 days, says Governor Willie Obiano.

The governor of the eastern state made this declaration on Saturday, January 7, stating that the roads have been penciled down in areas where there are possibilities of having agriculture, commerce and industrial prospects.

According to Vanguard reports, Governor Obiano noted that the the roads would be constructed across the three major senatorial districts of the state, adding that "It would be done to standard due to the anticipated heavy duty trucks conveying products to and from the project sites."

While describing 2016 as a year of breakthrough for Anambra state, he explained that he would intensify efforts to ensure that the people of the state do not suffer the harsh reality of the economic recession presently affecting the country.

He said: "This government is more focused on building strong institutions for a viable model for subsequent administrations to consolidate on.

"I am committed to seeing through my social contract with the people."

While describing 2016 as a year of breakthrough for Anambra state, he explained that he would intensify efforts to ensure that the people of the state do not suffer the harsh reality of the economic recession presently affecting the country.

He said: "This government is more focused on building strong institutions for a viable model for subsequent administrations to consolidate on.

"I am committed to seeing through my social contract with the people."

Guys do you think he can pull off this construction Miracle or na just wash?

www.palmchatnow.com

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by ojmaroni247(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2017
If all politicians do wat eva dey say before they get into office, Nigeria will be paradise on earth

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by mykeljosef: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2017
seen..

booked

all politicians are the same

promise sweet mouth for gullible Nigerians
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by littlewonders: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2017
I told a friend Nigeria politicians are all comedians. They make mockery of their selves even without knowing just to 'columby' cash.
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2017
I will personally count them, take pics and unload them here. Mek i even see all these internet development in Anambra, the hype don too much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by WebSurfer(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2017
With this gadget, you can use your pressing iron, electric kettle, boiling ring, hot plate, dryers, soldering iron, and other heating equipment on your generator, as small as the 650va I Better Pass My Neighbour Generator.
It does this as it generates its own power.
For prepaid meter users, using this gadget saves your electric bills up to 50%!
It can also be used on inverters
check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2017
what of the roads that were allegedly done by mr peter obi?
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by nonsobaba: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Please understand the news very well before commenting. Most of these 111 roads are already in various stages of completion. What the governor is saying is that he is going to complete and commission these roads within the next 90 days. Obiano is still the best.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2017
FreeGlobe:
what of the roads that were allegedly done by mr peter obi?

wat are u "allegeding" u gullible nigerian
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by MrGreenMavro: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by BabaRamota1980: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin
Im always amused at the cat and mouse play between Ibo leaders and their citizens.

Before a person throw insult at you they first size you up.

Obiano already knows his people are emotional, he shares news about his programs to incite their emotions. They in turn bring it to Nairaland where fact crunching Yorubas go through it piece by piece and reveal the hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by GMBuhari: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Na Yam?
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by oseka101(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Owk ..... And if he fails he should be sent to jail. ......its part of korrruption sad
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2017
This man wants to adopt Okorocha's standard of road is obvious
Re: Meet Nigerian Governor Who Wants To Build 110 Standard Roads In 90 Days by Bishops10(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Elites Finally Nails Their Political Coffins. / Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State / 10 Richest Politician Net Worth | Richest World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.