Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! (696 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Insults Nigerians / Oprah Winfrey Says : All Nigerians Are Criminals / Oprah Winfrey Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by kosovo(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2009
US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey has announced that her long-running TV show will end in September 2011.
In a speech to a live studio audience, Ms Winfrey said that "after much prayer and careful thought" season 25 was to be the last one.
Her successful television show has been running for almost 25 years, and is currently syndicated in 145 countries, and has transformed the star into a cultural phenomenon.

In a tearful message to viewers she said it was "time to say goodbye" when the show reaches its 25th year.

Oprah, who's thought to be worth $2.7bn, and is considered to be one of the most powerful women in the world, didn't say what she plans to do next.
Click Here For more!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by amed147: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
she has really tried her best for years she been doint it.why dont she allow someone to take over instead of dropping at once?

but i beleive she gad a reason 4 dt any.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by EdetOkon: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
Maybe she wants to start her own religion
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
AFTER MUCH PRAYER and careful thought? I wonder who she's praying to.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by davidif: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2009
I guess she wants to do something else.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by kingzli(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2009
She wants to start work on her own cable network, the Oprah Winfrey Network
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by jeffoski(m): 2:07am On Nov 26, 2009
na wa o i sorry for all those stars we neva get opportunity siddon for Oprah famous chair and get interview.Wetin Naija stars dey wait for hurry b4 the show end finish lol
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2009
^^ she already interviewed naija stars nah.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by baby4u2(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2009
semid4lyfe:

AFTER MUCH PRAYER and careful thought? I wonder who she's praying to.
grin
Re: Oprah Winfrey Ends TV Show! by mindeh(f): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
I prefer Tyra Banks shows to her so i dont think am gonna b missing her a lot

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Named Movie Beyonce Just To Appeal To Westerners / Gossipgirls Season 3 / It Came From Kuchar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.