Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! (805 Views)

Why Cotton Bud Is Bad For The Ears. / Devil Having Hot Sex With Your Soul / The Flat Earth Demons And The Battle For Your Soul | Revelation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by mujybee(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
what is your best position when the cotton bud hits your soul? my is no 5....lol

lalasticlala

Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by wtfCode: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Also the face u show when U're knacking a d!ck undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by mujybee(f): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:
Also the face u show when U're knacking a d!ck undecided

Jesoos!!!
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided u liked that, didn't u?
mujybee:

Jesoos!!!
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by mujybee(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:
undecided u liked that, didn't u?
HELL NO
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided Are u surprised at the kind of response u are getting?
mujybee:

HELL NO

If so tell us the forum u originally posted this unfunny topic in. Cos the gaming forum's moderator is going to have a date with that forum's moderator, to straighten him/her up for thinking he/she can dish trash into the gaming forum.
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by cao(f): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:
undecided Are u surprised at the kind of response u are getting?

If so tell us the forum u originally posted this unfunny topic in. Cos the gaming forum's moderator is going to have a date with that forum's moderator, to straighten him/her up for thinking he/she can dish trash into the gaming forum.
grin grin grin

Err...mujybee, why is this in gaming section? It's not that had to put this in the Jokes or Nairaland General section. I know that G comes before J and N, but life no hard like that naw. Mind yourself-o, I no wan drag myself to date that forum's moderator...it's for their own good...in case you were wondering.
**moving to general**
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin happy new year
cao:

grin grin grin

Err...mujybee, why is this in gaming section? It's not that had to put this in the Jokes or Nairaland General section. I know that G comes before J and N, but life no hard like that naw. Mind yourself-o, I no wan drag myself to date that forum's moderator...it's for their own good...in case you were wondering.
**moving to general**
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by cao(f): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Same to you, don't cause too much wahala-o...
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by mujybee(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Silkmoth33:

No myd me jare my phone b3 was abt 2 run dwn wen postin d picx yesterday.. xo i was in haste ddnt knw wer i posted it

i tink u av moved it nw ahbi
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
grin I promise to restrain myself this year!
cao:

Same to you, don't cause too much wahala-o...
Re: When The Cotton Bud Hits Your Soul!!! by Rockyrascal(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Craw - craw a.k.a sweety can do more than just hitting your soul. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do??????;d / Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out / 3 Huge Snakes Killed And Feasted Upon At The College Of Medicine Unilorin.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.