Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

FG Releases Statement On Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Statement On Kaduna Killings (2082 Views)

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FG Releases Statement On Kaduna Killings by hitchowoyemi(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
if u have neva lived in kd, pls shut ur guts up cos u hv no idea wats going on! the southern kd pple and d mallams/fulanis are sworn enemies, & d enmity is fuelled more radically by d religious difference btw d two ethnic groups.

its so sad. R.I.P to d lost souls. I had to relocate my family from kd to lagos when i couldnt bear d incessant killings btw d duo and the unhealthy kd tension.

mind u, both sides always spill each odas' blood but you would agree with me dat deir is always the side with d upper hand in a conflict/war. d media also happens to hv taken sides, announcing a one sided death toll and update.

If this issue must be resolved, d media must act appropriately, Mr president must act diligently, El Rufai must check his actions and loud mouth and act like d gov of kd whom he is and drop sentiment, both parties must sheath their swords and most importantly, the military must not be biased in dis conflict management and subsequent resolutions.

I can remember perfectly d massive souls dat departed kd during d 2011 post election violence, most of which were dos of abokis. A side was jubiliating. D oda side was waiting for d next possible opportunity under a favourable govermment. Old wounds.

these are d words of a muslim yoruba young man, born and raised in kd, who is more of a kadite than an Ooduan!

God bless the good people of Nigeria!

May God interfere in this issue!
May our prayers get to y'all
Re: FG Releases Statement On Kaduna Killings by Topshow2010(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
luvinhubby:
These people are idiots.

God! How did Nigeria end up in the hands of nicompoops like these animals.
800 lharmless lives were lost in an area with a 24 hr curfew, killed by same faceless killing herdsmen that had carried out similar murders in Enugu, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Edo, Delta etc, whom the senseless president called 'foreigners', and they are still on a killing spree till date and it took the leaders of the religion that have the most victims to raise their voice in complain to elicite a lame response from the idiots.

How many have been apprehended of these herdsmen from the various slaughters?

Just pray that Christians are not pushed to the point of picking up arms, Kano 1991-1992 was a big lesson.

Well said,I wud like u to elaborate on wat happened in kano 1991-1992.I wnt to learn .tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now: Yoruba Youth Leader Blasted On Facebook / Army Invasion: US Lawyers Seek International Protection Status For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.