Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards (5173 Views)

Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah and i always wondered if you were the same koolchicco from youtube.

"Tie a Goat to the rope and tie a rope on the Goat are d SAME". cheesy

Aunty- A, Thanks for ya support on d tube.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2009
koolchicco:

"Tie a Goat to the rope and tie a rope on the Goat are d SAME". cheesy

Aunty- A, Thanks for ya support on d tube.
youre welcome!
ive noticed that you uploaded my favorite movie "Alice My First Lady" lol
Chinny Ahaneku is something else. really funny.
i heard there was a part 3? do you by any chance know about it?
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

youre welcome!
ive noticed that you uploaded my favorite movie "Alice My First Lady" lol
Chinny Ahaneku is something else. really funny.
i heard there was a part 3? do you by any chance know about it?

Not really, however I'll inquire about that much later.

Correct me if am wrong, you aint using same ID on d tube. Do u? undecided
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
nope.
but anyway thanks for the movies! smiley
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
Cleared!! Now I can tell your ID. grin

Thanks 4 everything hun. Max Respect! kiss
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by candylips(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
dude i been dey comment for your movies for youtube o wink
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
Same ID? I doubt. undecided
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by candylips(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
no on a different ID
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
candylips:

no on a different ID

. .Which is. . .?
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by candylips(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
i will ping you there wink
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2009
candylips:

i will ping you there wink

Hehehe. Wayo Man! cheesy
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by Ank(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
Congratulations - Mona lisa.
As far as I am concern you deserve this award.
In my view she is one of the best if not the best actress in the entire Nollywood.
The girl is very passionate at her acting, she works hard for her roles and guess what she comes across very good.
She has a lot of talents and I will be looking forward to her new column in the Newspaper.
Bye the way, does anybody know which Newpaper she will be writting.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by queen2(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
she deserved it, welldone Mona!
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by gamesb: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2009
go sit down abeg jare.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ank:

In my view she is one of the best if not the best actress in the entire Nollywood.
The girl is very passionate at her acting, she works hard for her roles and guess what she comes across very good.
She has a lot of talents and I will be looking forward to her new column in the Newspaper.
Bye the way, does anybody know which Newpaper she will be writting.

LMFAO!!
but then again that is your opinion ooooo.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by spikedcylinder: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
SmashingM:
Can someone please show me what is not fake in all her ensemble

Your beef.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by jaygirl2: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
monalisa? the always hesterical monalisa who is always yelling at the top of ha voice.
wot can i say?
What a mistake!
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
jay-girl:

monalisa? the always hesterical monalisa who is always yelling at the top of ha voice.
wot can i say?
What a mistake!
thats the same exact thing i said.
she is always yelling in all her movies with her horrible english.
BIG MISTAKE!!

i shall say it again. smiley
THE-AMAKA:

seriously monalisa one of the best actresses?
ive watched at least 10 of her movies, and now i avoid her movies!
her english is out of this world! her accent is WAY too forced (one of the worst accents in nollywod) her acting is pure rubbish.
well again thats my opinion. i still wonder why they give her movie roles? seriously her acting is shit, she always yells with her bad english, and on top of that she always has horrible hair.
i really dont know what happened with this.
but then again maybe they wanted to change things up a bit.
what a nice thing for her after a bitter divorce.
this is an outrage!
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by naliakar: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2009
@ Koolchicco
I notice that in all you have written on this thread, you have not typed the letters OMO in good light. Don,t you know that is a sin? Without begrudging Mona lisa, just do the prerequisites first by acknowledging OMO's greatness then you can say anything else. Okay? begin by saying and I quote " Although it has been proven beyond doubt that Omotola is the best actor in nolly, "

thanks you.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2009
naliakar:

@ Koolchicco
I notice that in all you have written on this thread, you have not typed the letters OMO [/b]in good light. Don,t you know that is a sin? Without begrudging Mona lisa, just do the prerequisites first by acknowledging [b]OMO's greatness  then you can say anything else. Okay? begin by saying and I quote " Although it has been proven beyond doubt that [b]Omotola is the best [/b]actor in nolly, "

thanks you.

Whts wit OMO sef? Seemingly your devotion to her borders on obsession. NO? undecided
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2009
naliakar:

@ Koolchicco
I notice that in all you have written on this thread, you have not typed the letters OMO in good light. Don,t you know that is a sin? Without begrudging Mona lisa, just do the prerequisites first by acknowledging OMO's greatness then you can say anything else. Okay? begin by saying and I quote " Although it has been proven beyond doubt that Omotola is the best actor in nolly, "

thanks you.
youre so full of shit. omo this and omo that.
i just finished watching an omo movie and guess what. I WAS BORED AGAIN! she was playing the same lousy roles and crying like she usually is. she needs to start switching things up. you see why i stopped watch her movies? i stopped after about 30 minutes.
i dont see the obsession over omo. she brings the same lousy dinner to the table every night. its like eating a certain meal everyday, it gets boring and becomes tasteless over time.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by moreshow(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2009
Seriously, who be this Mona Lisa to deserve Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood?
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by omar22(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2009

THANK GOD, someone else's name is been mentioned

youre so full of shit. omo this and omo that.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! coming from someone worship the floor Genevieve walks on
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2009
omar22:

THANK GOD, someone else's name is been mentioned

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!! coming from someone worship the floor Genevieve walks on
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one worships the floor genevieve walks on i just think she is the best actress. to me she is far better than omo cause she is diverse and always brings something new to the table. she doesnt get boring and monotonous.
lol and i cant believe youll be thanking God that of all people monalisa was mentioned. thats very much embarassing.
even if they suck you seem like youll give your little *kudos* if its not genny.
put a sock in it.  tongue
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ topic,

Am happy for her, but in my opinion, there are better actors and actresses in Nollywood.

THE-AMAKA:

she was [b]playing the same lousy roles [/b]and crying like she usually is. she needs to start switching things up. you see why i stopped watch her movies? i stopped after about 30 minutes.
i dont see the obsession over omo. she brings the same lousy dinner to the table every night. its like eating a certain meal everyday, it gets boring and becomes tasteless over time.

I don't know which of Omo-T's movies you've been watching, but on several occasions, I have watched Omotola play the different roles of a spoilt rich girl, a poor village girl, a prostitute, a battered wife, a lousy wife, a humble housewife, a 'good' sister (Blood Sister), a 'bad' sister (All My Life), an insecure girlfriend, an oppressed step-child, an arrogant business-woman, a clingy, desperate woman, a snobbish woman, a cold-hearted girlfriend, a warm and kind-hearted partner, a loud-mouthed woman, a soft-spoken woman, the girl-next-door, the snobbish high-and-mighty girl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . do I need to go on?

She doesn't appear to me like she plays the same roles as you say. Genny too can take up any role.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by omar22(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you go and screw youself or better still go and jump in the River Thames!
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by Debroslink: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
ALL U MONA LYSAR HATERS SUCK. KEEP MOANING 4RM NOW TIL KINGDOM COME, DAT WOMAN HAS WON D AWARD. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by benuoa: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
To me the organisers dont know what to do with their time, money, energy etc. Well na dem sabi sha.wetin be d yardstick for choosing anybody.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Debroslink:

ALL U MONA LYSAR HATERS SUCK. KEEP MOANING 4RM NOW TIL KINGDOM COME, DAT WOMAN HAS WON D AWARD. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that doesnt mean she deserves it. tongue
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by chiogo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2009
What's with the hating? Of course she's certainly not the best Nollywood has to offer but I'm sure the award isn't for the greatest of all time, it's probably a "best actress of the year" thing. So what? the same people can't win every year. Allow her the little fame she's getting.

Good Girl:

@ topic,

Am happy for her, but in my opinion, there are better actors and actresses in Nollywood.
I don't know which of Omo-T's movies you've been watching, but on several occasions, I have watched Omotola play the different roles of a spoilt rich girl, a poor village girl, a prostitute, a battered wife, a lousy wife, a humble housewife, a 'good' sister (Blood Sister), a 'bad' sister (All My Life), an insecure girlfriend, an oppressed step-child, an arrogant business-woman, a clingy, desperate woman, a snobbish woman, a cold-hearted girlfriend, a warm and kind-hearted partner, a loud-mouthed woman, a soft-spoken woman, the girl-next-door, the snobbish high-and-mighty girl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . do I need to go on?

She doesn't appear to me like she plays the same roles as you say. Genny too can take up any role.
Haha, I remember this movie where she comes from a poor home but goes to the city for college or something and acts like her parents are loaded. She was hilarious!!! Living a fake life. She would tell her friends from the city that she's going abroad when she wants to go visit her mom in the village. My fave Omotola movie, can't remember the title though, it's at the tip of my tongue.
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by koolchicco: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
chiogo:

What's with the hating? Of course she's certainly not the best Nollywood has to offer but I'm sure the award isn't for the greatest of all time, it's probably a "best actress of the year" thing. So what? the same people can't win every year. Allow her the little fame she's getting.

Haha, I remember this movie where she comes from a poor home but goes to the city for college or something and acts like her parents are loaded. She was hilarious!!! Living a fake life. She would tell her friends from the city that she's going abroad when she wants to go visit her mom in the village[b]. My fave Omotola movie, can't remember the title though, it's at the tip of my tongue.
[/b]

Yep Funny!! cheesy wink The Tittle of the movie is, I belong!

Have a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z32iWwTfNgo
Re: Mona Lisa Wins Award For Best Actress At Afro Hollywood Awards by chiogo(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2009
Yes Yes!!! that's the title!!! Thanks  smiley
Now I'm going to watch it. lol it's been a while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bu Thiam Caught Kissing Actress Tracee Ellis Ross At Birthday Party / Chai! See Yansh Seeing Dress Wey Pam Andrews,tiwa Savage Wear Go Channel O Award / PHOTO: Nollywood Actress, Eve Esin Rapped Up By Two Life Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.