Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend (2448 Views)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) / Another Lie Exposed:See Difference Between Shekau Flag & The 1 Army Gave Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by wite111(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Here is what they won't tell Nigerians about the FG N5, 000/month stipend to the poorest and most vulnerable in the country through the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) of its Social Investment Programmes (SIP).

1. It is N5,000 per household, not N5,000 per person.

2. Meaning that if a household is TEN persons, it will be N500/person.

3. World Bank is contributing about $500m (about N25bn) to the scheme.

4. FG is constributing N5bn.

Now you have been told and it is left to you to allow yourself to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by wite111(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
I promise to keep exposing Buhari and APC until they stop to lie

12 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by delishpot: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chai, is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by bonechamberlain(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
No country in the world has had a govt as wicked, deceitful and evil like this buhari Apc led govt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hope on this govt at your own risk
The money will only end up on party men

5 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by okosodo: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na wa for this mumu country

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by mightyhazell: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Buhari is a disaster!

I pity poor nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by HtwoOw: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
First you said the project is for Northerners

Then you complained bitterly that he's a failure for not paying

Even now you are analyzing

If you are not in Buhari's or APC's inner circle

There's no way you can come by that information

. Which makes you a hater, a bloody liar and of course a liePob Flatheader

Whose only hope is to launch cyber attacks on Buhari and all his projects

Byebye for now

14 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by HtwoOw: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Even if it's 5000 per household

That's additional 5k per month

And since I'm assuming you are not pigs, else you wouldn't have 10 members in your family

Nigerian constitution allows just 4 kids at the most

Meaning na you do you

5 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by HtwoOw: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Unless of course if your grand parents, your parents, yourself and your siblings live in the same house

Which means you have to apply as one of the poorest instead of criticizing Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by obailala(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
wite111:
Here is what they won't tell Nigerians about the FG N5, 000/month stipend to the poorest and most vulnerable in the country through the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) of its Social Investment Programmes (SIP).

What exactly is the LIE which you claim to expose here?... You simply just gave a breakdown of the programme and titled it LIE EXPOSED. Did the FG say something contrary to what you just typed?

9 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by momonny: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
look for job bro
wite111:

3 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by DelGardo: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
HtwoOw:
Unless of course if your grand parents, your parents, yourself and your siblings live in the same house

Which means you have to apply as one of the poorest instead of criticizing Buhari

Lol. The guy deserves pity.
10 very poor people (adults) under one roof in his family.

Buhari please increase their CCT quota. I take God beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by sweerychick(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
At least it's something. How on earth can the government generate 5k to pay all unemployed Nigerians in this state of economy. Besides if it's per person, trust Naija peps we will cut corners and abuse the system, you see a whole household that will even register their dependents under 18 as unemployed. Even employed ones will come out and claim unemployed. So I think it's a right move. For once I give kudos to PMB. All we need to do is to pray for him. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by delishpot: 12:48am On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

And since I'm assuming you are not pigs, else you wouldn't have 10 members in your family

Meaning na you do you

Constitution allows for 4 kids only? So how would a Muslim with two wives do? Abi constitution no remember say some naija men marry more than one wife?
But you are right, 5k better than none. Make dem start am first
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Veritasafrique: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2017
It is not just a lie, it is an avenue to creat corruption, those in charge will take such money and put it into their pocket. This government sees its folks as saints, so if they put the money into their pockest, it is part of sainthood. The budget padding was swept under the carpet. They will do the same thing with this money.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Veritasafrique: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Let us do things rightly, let this government creat job for millions of Nigerians who are not working, who are dying of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by mcb60(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2017
AlertJam Alert! McBaz on his debut track features El brizzle to
team up and drop a 21st century gbedu for your ears, prepare
your headphones as McBaz dishes out a unique tune with El
brizzle's epic flows
Production credit : Shinoheinstein
Download , enjoy and share.
https://sites.google.com/site/officialmcbaz/ibadi-yen-mcbaz-x-l-brizzle
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by rusher14: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Veritasafrique:
Let us do things rightly, let this government creat job for millions of Nigerians who are not working, who are dying of hunger.

Tell me where in the world government creates jobs?

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by teacher4ever: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2017
PDP had similar package in yr 2000-1 managed by Chief Tony Anenieh who just retired from politics recently. No eyebrows were raised even though the colossal amount couldn't be accounted for till today!!
HATERS TRY AND REASON NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by IVORY2009(m): 3:11am On Jan 04, 2017
rusher14:

Tell me where in the world government creates jobs?
die hard APC supporter "an enabling environment" for job creation!
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by HtwoOw: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2017
DelGardo:

Lol. The guy deserves pity.
10 very poor people (adults) under one roof in his family.

Buhari please increase their CCT quota. I take God beg you.

No mind am jare, anybody wey need pity no go dey run him mouth anyhow untop Mtn borrowed data
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Promismike(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2017
ok
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by KINGwax007(m): 6:30am On Jan 04, 2017
We thank God that the world Bank is now confident to release such huge funds to us to cater for the poor... courtesy, a good leader..

I still remembered Jonathan era...world Bank decides not to release any more fund for fear of the usual embezzlement...

grin grin

We thank God for Buhari o

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2017
sweerychick:
At least it's something. How on earth can the government generate 5k to pay all unemployed Nigerians in this state of economy. Besides if it's per person, trust Naija peps we will cut corners and abuse the system, you see a whole household that will even register their dependents under 18 as unemployed. Even employed ones will come out and claim unemployed. So I think it's a right move. For once I give kudos to PMB. All we need to do is to pray for him. kiss kiss
Madam if I take it out on you, shey you would say I'm a cyber bully ba?
You didn't come up to his defense when they crisscrossed the country making this bogus campaign promise.
You didn't come up to their defense when the economy went from health to comatose under their watch.
You didn't come up to their defense when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost in the last 18months.
You didn't come up to their defense when prices of food and commodities tripled or when dollar crashed to an all time low.
Abeg if your guy after bragging that mehn, he would finish you with marathon sex suddenly shoots in the first minute, after konji don almost kill you, would you still come out to talk this tripe in his defense? Been like say you are related to Buhari somehow and you benefited from the CBN job.
angry sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

Meaning na you do you

so its safe to say most northerners are pigs since they usually bear more than ten kids (apologies to goats)
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Money only for the poorest and most vulnerable in country..... So stop being excited nairalanders.. You wey get money buy data, kon come here dey comment rubbish, you no poor naw
Re: Another Lie Exposed:Here Is What Buhari Wont Tell U Abt N5, 000/month Stipend by HtwoOw: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
careytommy7:

so its safe to say most northerners are pigs since they usually bear more than ten kids (apologies to goats)

Shows how ignorant you are , Even Northerners don't have as much children, save for the propaganda up and down

Oh , and i lived in the north among educated Northerners , they don't have 10 kids

leave your village and travel some more , it'll do you some good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo's Why Can't You People Learn From Yoruba's? / Excitement In Anambra As Work Begins On Abandoned Otuocha- Anam–kogi Federal Rd / Boko Haram: US Finally Reacts To Release Of Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.