Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says (1253 Views)

Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted / "King Of Amala" - Teni Teaches An American Lady How To Eat Amala With Her Hand / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by damiloladuke: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Queen has set Twitter Nigeria ablaze after she posted the below message on her page. Twitter User Naomi Omolara @Nigerian_Queenn from osun state says people who eat eba or Fufu with their hands have no home training..

See The tweet below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/if-you-eat-eba-and-amala-with-your-bare.html

lalasticlala

Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by damiloladuke: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by otimothy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na to use leg remain.
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by FreeSpirited: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eranko wo leleyi bayi?.......

1 Like

Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by AntiWailer: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Werey re ooo
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by benedictnsi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Go and get the replies she got too
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by mazimee(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Apparently, she is the one that lacks home training here.
You can't use fork to eat eba which is not an English food to begin with and tell me you were trained well. You don't have respect, You are a spoilt kid .
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's the dumbest shït ever! angry
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by mrwonlasewonie: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
mazimee:
Apparently, she is the one that lacks home training here.
You can't use fork to eat eba which is not an English food to begin with and tell me you were trained well. You don't have respect, You are a spoilt kid .
don't mind it.forming cream

We know their type. Fake.na them go eat boli and ground nut for house con dey form wetin I NO know
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by Kondomatic(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people are desperate to trend
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by AVECDEO: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
You adversely lack native and cultural courtesy...simply said "you be spoilt brat".....pako forming ajebo...you no even be oyinbo...see as she resemble me wey be say na only daytime ppl dey see me because of my over saturated melanin skin...in Fela's voice "mo sorry gannni ooo"!
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by smardray(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dumbest poo I've this year
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by SolexxBarry(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people r dumb sha

Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by Elkay3: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
I would have said she's brainwashed, but I think she's just confused. Can someone please reset her logic by 'cutting' her a resounding slap?
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by boseshalom(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
[b][/b]udonmeanit shocked
Re: If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says by Akandegbng: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eranko leleyi ke Omo ale Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Ebeye Throws Bombshell:"my Son's Father Is A Pretender" / VIDEO: Ice Prince Taking Selfies With Housemates At The Big Brother Naija House / Boobs On Fleek! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Boobs At The 2017 Paris Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.