Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi (16104 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by saturnjay(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2009
In the aftermath of the blistering criticism of leaders of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye; Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi and Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners Chapel, by Pastor Tunde Bakare, the Pentecostal Christian community has been polarized.

While some church members and pastors have described the radical preacher’s comments as a function of his rabid desire to be in the limelight, even at the expense of others, others said that the fundamentals he raised should be addressed.

Speaking with Saturday Sun, a visibly agitated Deacon Okpara, Media Officer of Winners Chapel, said: “Whatever Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Day Assembly says remains his own personal opinion and he is entitled to it. As for us in Winners Chapel, we are too busy to be featuring in such drama. As far as I am concerned, my church is not occultic.

Over 100,000 worshippers come to worship here. Do we bring them by juju? Whatever he said does not change anything. We are busy preparing for Shiloh 2009 with the theme ‘The Hour of Restoration.’
“Whether the devil likes it or not, it shall be successful. Bishop Oyedepo is not occultic and cannot teach occultic doctrines. He is a renowned man of God. He is a man of integrity, who has affected lives within and outside the country. You should know the kind of pastor that Pastor Bakare is if you have been in the media for long.”

Okpara refused to have his photograph taken, threatening hell and brimstone.
When Saturday Sun visited the international office of the RCCG, at the Redemption Camp, on the Lagos-Ibadan Express way, our reporters were asked by one Mrs. Olawole to see a woman heading the legal unit of the church. On the door that leads to her office is written Coordinating Centre.
However, when asked to react to the burning issues raised by Bakare, she retorted: “It has been the tradition of the Redeemed Christian Church of God not to comment on any issue brought from the media. We are mandated not to speak to the media on any issue. However, you can write an application for an interview and address it to the General Overseer (G.O) and take it to Ebute Metta, where our headquarters is.”

Indeed, the bespectacled, dark complexioned and robust woman of average height rebuffed every question, saying: “No comments”.
Saturday Sun wanted to know her name and designation but she said: “Look young man, I cannot tell you my name or my designation because I know you people at The Sun can say that so and so said something that is scandalous. Don’t even describe me. I have told you people what you should know. Good day.”
Efforts to get the official reaction of the Deeper Life Bible Church, at its international headquarters, Ayobo, Lagos, was unsuccessful, as Kumuyi and his key men were said not be available.

However, one of the pastors, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: “We should pray for him (Bakare). This shows that he’s not following what the holy book says; he’s derailing from what he is preaching. But people should call him to order and bring him back to what we knew to be. The Deeper Life Bible Church is known for truth; people know that the church stands on the truth. Moreover, he did not catch any Deeper Life pastor committing adultery or stealing or doing anything wrong. But even Christ passed through trying period. It will fizzle out in due time.”

Reacting to Bakare’s interview, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) said the pastors involved should be warned. Speaking on behalf of CAN, Engr. Samuel Salifu, general secretary said: “The Bible says it is not by our power but by the Grace of God. So, whatever position we are today, you should always remember that it is not by our works or making, but by His Grace. All this unnecessary bickering and arrogant show of wealth is not the way of Christ. Christian leaders especially, should stop playing God and refrain from unnecessary squabbles and work together for the interest of the church.

“Christians in Nigeria should always remember that they are Christians under the Grace of God and that they would give account of their stewardship when they appear in Heaven. It is, therefore, unnecessary to engage in petty issues when there is God’s work to be done. The stories in the papers between Pastor Tunde Bakare and Pastor Oyedepo are unnecessary. Whether it is T.B Joshua, Oyedepo or Tunde Bakare, all of them are doing great exploits by the Grace of God. It is not by their works because anything outside the Grace of God will end up to nothing.

“Christians must be humble and remained focus on the work of God. It is not by bragging on the pages of newspapers. A Christian is expected to do what is right, transparent, humility and honesty. Unfortunately, brethren dwell so much on prosperity.”

The CAN secretary said that the association does not impose doctrine, adding that churches are free to choose their doctrines. He said: “We don’t impose doctrines on churches. Churches are free to choose whatever doctrine they believe in. But at the end of time, everybody will appear before God and give account of himself. We cannot say one church doctrine is better than the other. It is the business of the church and its members.

However, we will resist any noticeable act of heresy against the church.”
Equally, other pastors are reacting. Speaking on the development, Pastor Daniel Ugochukwu of Fruitful Land Ministry International, Ijegun, said: “We have been taught that we are not to judge anybody, not even our colleagues in the ministry. As pastors, God has not committed judgment into the hand of any man. Jesus said He did not come to judge. God has not made any pastor, any person a judge over anything, if we do, it means pulling the hand of God over an image of God.

“There was a time Jesus gave the parable of a farmer in the Bible: We are to leave the wheat with the chaff, that they should gather all so as not to damage the seed in the process of separating the chaff. A lot of things that are hidden to man today are left for God. There are so many things we try to know when we get to heaven.”

Ugochukwu described Oyedepo as “one of the great fathers of the gospel we have here in Nigeria.”
Pastor Folorunsho Ajao, District Superintendent of Christ Apostolic Church, said: “When we mention church, it is supposed to be a forum where people of God meet. Jesus called us to work together and share our problems. The church does not mean that people should not go out for their business and engaging in daily service. Actually, the issue of regular programmes in the church is not bad because it is not compulsory.

Anyone who attends regular programmes in the church needs it. Otherwise, they will not go. So, it is a matter of choice. Moreover, there is no programme in the church that all attend. For instance, if 1, 000 worshippers are in the church, at least 200 may have time to attend regular church programme, while others go to their businesses. For me, the important issue is to have good purpose. It is unfortunate that some pastors deviate from the godly ways and practise whatever they like.”

Ajao contended that pastors making their wives automatic pastors, even when they were not called and ordained, is not biblical. According to him, all these things started with the proliferation of churches.
Pastor Chukwudi Emmanuel Onyeari, Pastor in charge of Christ Divine Ministries, said: “My reaction to the issue of Christianity is that there is no peace among the churches. Under normal circumstances, pastors are supposed to be united, loving one another so as to make progress. But it is unfortunate that we are seeing a different thing due to selfish interests. Apart from that, there is division among Christians themselves. As a pastor, I do not believe in that ideology.

“On the issues Pastor Bakare raised against some pastors, I believe that everyone has his own calling. For instance, if one has eye problem, he would go to the doctor that treats eye and not teeth ache. Some of us say we are prophets or prophetesses, but we do not know where we are following. For me, I do not address myself as prophet. Rather, I prefer being called a pastor. It bothers me that some of us have messed the whole thing up. Sometimes, we need to ask ourselves questions. Jesus Christ, who we are following was never addressed as an evangelist, pastor, prophet or bishop.

We know Him as Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but today the story is different, everyone wants to be on top for selfish reasons.
“On the issue of pastors making their wives automatic pastors is wrong. In fact, I observed that such things are common in our churches today. Even when a pastor’s wife is called, she has to go through the right process, the Bible college in order to acquire the necessary knowledge to operate successfully. Bible colleges are not there for fun, it is to train servants of God.

There is no shortcut or sentiment. There are other things the pastors’ wives, who are not called, can do to help the church grow, not serve as pastors. The major problem is that some pastors refused to obey what the Bible says. We are expected to seek the kingdom first and then all other things shall be added unto them. But today, some us seek all other things first before the kingdom of God.”

Rev Ifembiri Eugene, President of Divine Mandate Evangelical Outreach Ministry, said: “Concerning the issue, it is a known fact that Pastor Tunde Bakare has been a good contributor to the governance of his nation, directly or indirectly. Many of his prophecies have come to pass. During Obasanjo period, it was due to Bishop Bakare’s stand that made some men of God to be invited during the swearing in.

I believe he has a spiritual insight. There is a reason and that could point on what is on the ground. You can see that till now none of the seven-point agenda has been fully implemented. That shows that the president is not having absolute power to implement his polices. In spite of that, he is there on the platform of PDP. Fifty per cent of our leaders are there for themselves and never bother about the masses.
“In the religious sector, some of our pastors are not doing well.

They deviate from the right path and decide to practise what they feel will favour them. Some of us live bogus and flambouyant lives, not minding how their followers survive. Also, the issue of some of us making our wives pastors without the due process is not in line with true Christian worship. In fact, things have to be done accordingly and there should be no sentiment or favouritism. I served under Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life Church for 10 years. I never knew his wife, Biodun Kumuyi, till she died. But many pastors parade their wives in the ministry. And some of them bring marine spirits into the ministry and use it to pollute other women in the church, who always like behaving like her. If a man has the vision, mission and the direction, he will not marry his ministry with his family. They are two different things.

Pastor Paul Erakhifu of the United Apostolic Church of Christ said: “What God needs from every pastor is to focus attention on their spiritual callings and not to be distracted by the earthly things. With the way some of us are going, the church of God would soon be fully commercialized. It takes total submission, knowledge of God and commitment to succeed in the pastoral duty. So, those of us in the system should not see it as an ordinary business where money is the target.”

Rev Emmanuel Aleyakpo of the Church of God Mission, Apapa branch, said of Bakare’s outburst: “I don’t believe that Bishop David Oyedepo is practising occultism. He is a man of God who preaches the word of God and believes in it. For anybody to say he is an occultist based on what he believes in or do, I disagree with it totally. As for the use of anointing oil, it depends on what one believes in, because it is optional. The oil is meant for anointing believers, which is from the Old Testament. When David was to be made a king, he was anointed and the spirit of God came down upon him. Today, many people have also embraced that part of the portion from the Bible.

“I totally agree with Pastor Tunde Bakare that it is a symbol of the Holy Spirit and not the other way round. But if Oyedepo says it is not the symbol of the Holy Spirit but the life of God in a bottle, this does not mean he is an occultic. And that does not also mean that he is right. The truth is that it is a level of people’s understanding. People must understand that it is not the oil that heals believers but their faith in God. The use of oil is a level of one’s belief. Oyedepo, no doubt, is a man that believes in the word of the Lord and preaches it.

“As for churches preaching about wealth creation, I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Serving God does not mean one must be poor. God’s house is a place of salvation, deliverance and prosperity. If people were poor before, people expect you to be prosperous as soon as you give your life to God. He is the giver of everything, including prosperity, so a place of God is a place of wealth. Churches preach idea and knowledge to people on how to make money, which they, in turn, bring back to God. It is God that gives them the wisdom and knowledge on how to make money. So, people should not say churches don’t ask their believers on how they make their money. Nobody prays for criminals or evil-minded people to make money for them. Churches pray for people to make use of their lives and be prosperous. It is the blessing of God we offer. As you are blessed, extend it to others also.

“On the issue of a pastor’s wife becoming a pastor because of her husband’s position is dependent on their calling. Some people married people who have the same belief as them in order to move their ministry forward. It helps in strengthening the husband in the work of God. However, that does not mean that when a man becomes a pastor, his wife must automatically become a pastor. That is the truth.”

Pastor Abraham Okoyah said: “As far as I am concerned, I don’t think it is right for anybody to judge the righteousness of another man because it is expressly stated in the scriptures. Every judgment is left in the hands of God. He alone has the right to determine who is doing His will. So, Pastor Tunde Bakare has no right to judge Bishop David Oyedepo. Oyedepo is a man of God, who has advanced in the scripture and has been doing the will of God to the best of my knowledge. For Bakare to regard his preaching and practices as occultic is wrong. I will not toe that line.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2009
The truth is bitter. . .Oyedepo and Adeboye are criminals. They should be arrested and tried before a military tribunal.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by ibto75(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2009
@Tukor What is their offense that warrant arrest?
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2009
Well for starters, Robbery in the name of the Lord.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by petres007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
Well, I agree with Pastor Bakare on this one - that the teachings of our dear bishop are at the very least, unbiblical. But only christians who bother to study the bible for themselves would discern. Imagine someone saying that the bottle of anointing oil is the "holy spirit in a bottle" or the "life of god in a bottle". If I didn't know better I would have sworn that even the most ignorant christian would never say something that blasphemous.  undecided

I also agree that this widespread teaching of wealth/prosperity of which the bishop is a major promoter, is purely unbiblical. I read the comments of the pastors who were interviewed about this and couldn't stop shaking my head. undecided I wonder what bible they're reading! Or maybe, just maybe, they're reading it backwards.   cheesy grin grin grin

Tudór:

The truth is bitter. . .Oyedepo and Adeboye are criminals. They should be arrested and tried before a military tribunal.

@Tudor,
Don;t worry enh,  not a single one of them will escape judgment. And I can assure you a military tribunal is heaven on earth compared to what men like that have waiting for them.

I just feel sorry for the multitudes the've robbed of both gospel truth and their money!  cry
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by DeepSight(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
The extent to which millions of Nigerians follow and adore "Bishop" Oyedepo (i wonder who gave him that title?) and Enoch Adeboye is really eye-opening.

These men are fraudsters far worse than the likes of James Ibori, the Delta Bastard and hired assassin.

It convinces me that Nigeria is the nerve centre of religious stupidity and gullibility in the world.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by alex0026(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
You are very correct and if i may add:

The truth is that the imbalance  in the world economy made business smooth for them.

Here in europe where everything,electricity,water,gas,accomodation,food,clothes and job is a right it's a different mentality and few are interested in stories.

The israelites just like every other nation passed through turbulent period in their history and naturally human beings tend to look here and there because they want to live and that is what nigeria is going through.

Thank you.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tudór:

angry
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by BADLEE: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tudór:

Up Tudor Up TUdor Up Tudor, Tudor where is your man banom ?
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
I have no idea where banom is. . . I guess he's been banned.
If you need him go on to www.naijahotsingles.com. Cheers
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by BADLEE: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tudór:

I have no idea where banom is. . . I guess he's been banned.
If you need him go on to www.naijahotsingles.com. Cheers
And you can not open a thread asking the administrator and moderators to unban him, just like what michelin90 did in other to make sure, MAMA-GEE was unbanned, open the thread and all of us will help and plead on his behalf.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
^^^
That would just be a waste of time. Once you're banned on NL especially from the religion board there's no forgiveness. The best thing would be a new I.D.

Either way, here's the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355587.0.html
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by PastorAIO: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
ibto75:

Preying on the desperate and thereby deepening their destitution. At least you'll agree with me that the sale of fake pharmaceutical products is a serious crime, people's lives depend on these products. Well what is the difference? Sale of fake redemption. It is even a worse crime.

We must therefore first deal with these people rigorously and vigorously before we move on to level 2 which is 'Rebranding Nigeria'. Because out present pr of religious bashing thieving, lying corruption and baseless self righteousness is in dire need of rebranding.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by KunleOshob(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
ibto75:

Fraud a.k.a 419 a.k.a Obtaining by false pretense which is an offence punishable under the Nigerian criminal code.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by 9ja4eva: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
Pastor Tunde Bakare well done.At a certain point in time the truth needs to be told.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by kolaoloye(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

Fraud a.k.a 419 a.k.a Obtaining by false pretense which is an offence punishable under the Nigerian criminal code.
Thou shall not prosecute judge grin
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Fant(m): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2010
Guys, it's very obvious that most of you don't realy understand what the word of God is. The word of God is not something you read just because you feel like reading stories, rather you study the word trusting the spirit of God for deeper revelations {john 14:26}, i also think that you should know that the bible is not something you interprete according to the letters or else you may be calling death by yourselves because the letters of the bible can kill but the spirit of God in it is what gives life {2cor 3:6, John 6:63}. Therefore, by this understanding, if BISHOP {Dr} DAVID OYEDEPO says the anointing oil is the spirit of God in bottle, he said it by reason of the revelation which Bakare could'nt get. For instance, in the bible, any where the anointing oil was used, it is always preceded by the manifestation of the spirit of God {1sam 10:1&9, isaah 61:1 etc} so if then the anointing engages the spirit of God,how then will someone be wrong to describe it as THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN BOTTLE knowing that it is only light that gives light, so spirit gives spirit. If you don't yet understand, it means you are still  canal and a canal man can't understand the things of the spirit{1cor 2:14}. Finally guys, i think as christians, it makes no sense to argue on this rather let everyone abide by  his own calling and serve God there {1cor 7:24} knowing that we have a divine injunction not to touch God's anointed and prophets {psalm 105:15}. He that has an ear to hear, let him hear {mark 4:9},  FELIX E-mail: salisfelix@yahoo.com. If u have questions post to the e-mail above. [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2010
@fant.U re correct.God works in a mysterious way in which ordinary man cant understand.God gave pple diff revelations as to how to do.God is not unwise as to allowing many religion to exist,can any1 question God for allowing diff races&skin colours? What i find crazy is for a particular individual or religion claiming righteousness or saying if pple do not follow them,such pple will die.Such notions are crazy.God allows diff tribes&language,Religion for his own glorification,Hence no1 shd claim superiority or condemn others.God didnt give mohammad what he gave Jesus,neither did he give what he gave Moses to Abraham.We hav diff messages&audience given to us by God

1 Like

Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by MAYOWAAK: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
Fant:

Guys, it's very obvious that most of you don't realy understand what the word of God is. The word of God is not something you read just because you feel like reading stories, rather you study the word trusting the spirit of God for deeper revelations {john 14:26}, i also think that you should know that the bible is not something you interprete according to the letters or else you may be calling death by yourselves because the letters of the bible can kill but the spirit of God in it is what gives life {2cor 3:6, John 6:63}. Therefore, by this understanding, if BISHOP {Dr} DAVID OYEDEPO says the anointing oil is the spirit of God in bottle, he said it by reason of the revelation which Bakare could'nt get. For instance, in the bible, any where the anointing oil was used, it is always preceded by the manifestation of the spirit of God {1sam 10:1&9, isaah 61:1 etc} so if then the anointing engages the spirit of God,how then will someone be wrong to describe it as THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN BOTTLE knowing that it is only light that gives light, so spirit gives spirit. If you don't yet understand, it means you are still canal and a canal man can't understand the things of the spirit{1cor 2:14}. Finally guys, i think as christians, it makes no sense to argue on this rather let everyone abide by his own calling and serve God there {1cor 7:24} knowing that we have a divine injunction not to touch God's anointed and prophets {psalm 105:15}. He that has an ear to hear, let him hear {mark 4:9}, FELIX E-mail: salisfelix@yahoo.com. If u have questions post to the e-mail above. [color=#000099][/color]

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT SOME OF THESE ANOINTING OIL"S" WERE PRODUCED IN ASIAN COUNTRIES WHERE THEY PRACTICE HINDUISM,BUDHISM,CONFUCIANISM,SHINTO, E.T.C

knowing that we have a divine injunction not to touch God's anointed and prophets {psalm 105:15}. He that has an ear to hear

NA WA FOR THIS SPIRITUAL IMMUNITY
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by ogajim(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT SOME OF THESE ANOINTING OIL"S" WERE PRODUCED IN ASIAN COUNTRIES WHERE THEY PRACTICE HINDUISM,BUDHISM,CONFUCIANISM,SHINTO, E.T.C

knowing that we have a divine injunction not to touch God's anointed and prophets {psalm 105:15}. He that has an ear to hear

NA WA FOR THIS SPIRITUAL IMMUNITY

You see his head? no mind these folks who've been totally indoctrinated to the point of almost robot status,
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by ilosiwaju: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
removes shirt and sings fela
through jesus christ our lord, amen, amen, amen.

awon ojise oluwa.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by pcc3000(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
no offence bt u guys are idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Almuhandis: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2010
cool Lord jesus, did you actually said that its by revelation that Oyedepo said the Holy Spirit is in a bottle? Boy do you know this HS we are talking about.
Is it the same one that jesus commissioned to the earth.Why are we quick to give these men of God Immunity-just as they give criminal politicians cool
Not every one that says Lord Lord shall enter the Kingdom of God-away from my presence I know you not.
coolTest every spirit----a time comes when brethren shal galivant wanting to listen to the doctrine they are comfortable with.
;DTHIS WEEK YOU SHAL BE RICH AS DA---------AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
WHAT A SHAME THE UNBELIEVERS ARE RICH BY GOOD CHOICES, WE DO OURS MY MANUPULATING THE FLOCK-Equivalent to occultic witchcraft lipsrsealed
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Emade(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2010
may god help christians
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by ilosiwaju: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2010
pcc3000:

no offence bt u guys are idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None taken, you're an idiot, a fool, a brainwashed daddy G.O./Papa fanatic. In same fashion, no offence meant.
grin
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Sweetnecta: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2010
why can Bakare drop the Islamic name, since he left Islam? He should pick up a christian name because thats his religion.

I dislike seeing Keferi bearing Muslim name, especially the africans who left Islam. You his people should tell him that there is a muslim who hates seeing him clinging to Islam, still.

Abu Bakr, is Bakare. Thats purely Islamic name.

He likes arabic name, let him pick up Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl, Fir'awn, Iblis, Shaitan. Munafiq, Mushrik.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by TCD: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
;d
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by ogoamaka99(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
Tudór:

@Tudor,
       My dear Tudor, are you well at all?. I asked the above question because your statement above shows element of insanity in your brain. If you are not insane then you must be in occult and is disturbed by the ministry of these men. If you are not in occult then you must be possessed by demons and is highly frustrated in life. If not how can you leave the topic under discussion and make such a statement.
     Truth is bitter you said which i agree with you and that is why i am telling you this bitter truth.It is small girls like you that are destroying this forum who don't has any meaniful contributions to make than unguarded statement. Assuming that your identity is known would you make such statement in the name of discussion.? If you are arrested and asked to prove your point what will you say that made these men  criminals according to you.
       Please be careful with your words before you attract curses upon yourself. Any way i pray for you that you be delivered from demonic possession. I rest my case , a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by MAYOWAAK: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sweetnecta:

why can Bakare drop the Islamic name, since he left Islam? He should pick up a christian name because thats his religion.

I dislike seeing Keferi bearing Muslim name, especially the africans who left Islam. You his people should tell him that there is a muslim who hates seeing him clinging to Islam, still.

Abu Bakr, is Bakare. Thats purely Islamic name.

He likes arabic name, let him pick up Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl, Fir'awn, Iblis, Shaitan. Munafiq, Mushrik.

Prehaps,he should change his name to JESUBAKARE.Guess your idiosyncrasy will be satisfied.Shallow minded slowpoke in human skin
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Sweetnecta: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2010
mayo waak, waka away may (o) be you will think better.

if i were a christians named Paul. if i reverted to islam. it will make no sense that in the crowd of muslims, i am the Paul in the mix.

if Abu Bakr (Bakare in yoruba) left Islam, why keep the name?

Can you answer that for me straw brain? You will never learn.
abey waka far away yo as far as MAYOrca, Portugal.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by NNMUU(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
Please be careful about what you all are saying.
These are men of God, It is not in our power to Judge leave the judging to God.
Peace!!!!
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by thotts: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
The bible said judge not and you will not be judged

The bible says in the multitude of words there is sin( don’t ever talk too much)

The bible says from their fruit you shall know them

The woman with the issue of blood can some one pls explain what healed her, her faith or Jesus’ cloth?

The bible says aprons and hankies where taken form pauls body and used to heal the sick and the oppressed, who produced these cloths and hankies Paul? Or can we say the spirit of GOD dwelt in these materials , cos they belonged to Paul and ( the delivered)they belived?

If a pastor prays over bottles of oil and believes it will heal u if u believe what’s the problem with those? If u don’t fight the instances given above in the bible what are u fighting again?

Don’t know what price the bottles of oil are sold, but did anybody mention if he has a factory manufacturing theses bottles of oil?? Did he not buy these bottles of oil in the market? Or some of u gave him these bottles of oil free of charge?

( there’s this theory that free masons , looked for and got the head(skull) of “john the Baptist” because they knew the power and anointing upon him while alive and came to observe that his skull was useful for their various spiritual whateva it is that they do etc , a skull, just a skull, goggle it if you like)

A word is enuff for the wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja / Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.