Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi (16110 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by otitokoro1: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
The problem here is those who don't read and study bible on their own. Such people depend on other people interpretations. That way you may be mislead. Some time spirit of lies could be released into the mouth of men of God like in the time of Ahab. You don't blame anyone for frauding you in the name of God. Study to show thyself approved.

when you hear message from this men of God, you should go back into you quiet time with God for more revelations on that. For example there was an issue of re-baptism, before I could agree on that issue, I studied and find out it is biblical then I did it. Men of God are people like I and you. You could develop yourself to hear from God even more clearly than this Men.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by Xtfield(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
I've read all the posts under this thread, but there is nothing on Pastor Kumuyi. So what was Pastor Bakare's criticism of this man of God - that he preaches holiness too much? I wish I could see the original interview to read.
Re: Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi by omobadan(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2011
It's funny! People are crucifying your men of God and all you can do is to quote the bible! These people don't give a hoot about passages from the bible! Anyway, I sorry for Naija and our attitude to religion. I sincerely hope we can wake up from our slumber! sad Nothing wrong with practising your religion, but we must understand that it will not solve all our problems!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Origin of Na.kedness / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.