Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (77706 Views)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Happy Birthday To Prophetess Mary Bushiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Tedassie(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Prophetess indeed

spits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by wizsolzy(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
iPurge:
I don't know if a fucck shd be given or I shd give a fucck undecided
A fucck should be given...
Reporting live from d studio of those dat give a fucck fm 88.3 Ota farm
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by busket(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
It must be a Yoruba couple.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Her husband abi?

Their fun, their business.

For those complaining, I don't understand your grievance.

Is it that as a Prophetess she should not know how to twerk?

She shouldn't have twerked in public?

Our hypocrisy in this Country is outstanding. We say one thing yet do another. Those complaining and calling her names fornicate, commit adultery, lie, cheat, steal, get drunk, etc. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by bankyblue(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
U
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
There is something fishy about that man in pink Seems like the woman is passing message to him. The guy self decode and was dancing back in retaliation

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2017
and someone told me to believe in this religion,he was probably drunk in stu.pidity when he was telling me that undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
Once a soldier ...

Former profession b4 recent one.
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2017
She loves that man,that is all I can see and she Isn't ashamed to show it

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by thaoriginator: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2017
ovaRAYted:
That man in the pink shirt tho grin
dancing like an egbe lol grin
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Opiosko: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
JudgementHammer:
The husband shape of head be like local breed coconut with that funny moustache. God forgive me o
grin grin grin Nairalanders! Chai!
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by LockDown69(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
End times
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Explorers(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Faints.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by ALAYORMII: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2017
orjikuramo:
Her husband, it's alright with me

It's not alright

The dance is too sensual for a Church pastor's wife
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
No be the husband get him property? Abeg iya twerk for him well... let him have constant reminder of what is in store for him at home
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by wakes: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Maybe she had learnt it somewhere in the past.
#Justsaying
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by BaEnki(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Funny tho, what a prophetesssmiley
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by ellee(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
olaolulazio:
She fit don work for club before!
No be lie
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by 2shur: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
all d pastor wife haf join bad gang
am sure dia driver or houseboi go dey fhuck dis woman upandan.
neva marry a sex maniac
u go hail

end time prophetess bich
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by mu2sa2: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
The man is a prophet and the wife a prophetess. And their children are what? - Angels or saints?
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by donnumber1(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Idydarling:
na dia kind women go see young and innocent girl, come dey frown face dey preach about young girls not being Christ like, when from her dance step u don know who she been be b4
bad thought sweetheart, she could know all that without indulging in it practice. Been holy doesn't necessarily means not acquainted with dance move. Nevertheless you might be right.
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by McLove(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2017
na today? Havilah no be church jare
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by MrPresident1: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Opin aiye.
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by ayodejijoshua(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
oga oooo very soon they go turn church to club house quote me
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Soljaboi44(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Qww

Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by lookingfly: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2017
See as the husby eyes de stock to her bum as if him never see d thing b4.....wallahi,konji is wicked and prophetess no be wood you know cheesy grin
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by helphelp: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
I call them the sensible ones...

Church members on the other hand, the gullible lots
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by fkdmods: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Idydarling:
na dia kind women go see young and innocent girl, come dey frown face dey preach about young girls not being Christ like, when from her dance step u don know who she been be b4

Are you phuking kidding me? And these are the same people who shout and cry that the west is killing customs in Nigeria/Africa when they themselves are silently destroying it. Since when did traditional dance moves become twerking and bad? Did you grow up in Yugoslavia? Religious nuts and the way they think. Smh.
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by bart10: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Hope that keeps the man from straying grin
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by Crownadex(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
prophetess indeed ... she just shw us the kind of person she belongs to b4 accepted jesus
Re: Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) by ReachHard: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2017
COME, PROPHETESS, STOP DISTRACTING ME, LEMME CONCENTRATE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.