Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (60284 Views)

6 Lucrative Bussinesses To Start / Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Hayormeah(f): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
pmc01:

Are you an expert in the field now?

no....just graduated December.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Hayormeah(f): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
bighorlus:

can you mail me pls. id like to disscuss cashewnuts processing. bighorlus@gmail.com

OK no problem.....will try to.
already did.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Hayormeah(f): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
kamaldin:

Sure, u can start small scale fish pond at your backyard with 100k.

I don't think 100k is enough for catfish business.
fingerings are cheap but she might not be able to cope with the feeding expenses.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by AkinPhysicist: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by poweredcom(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
hey start sport betting....jare bet9ja....most importantly...they way naija youth de gamble.....ehnnnn omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by hahn(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:

100% confirmed! It is presently being grown in Plateau State.

ANd I am sure they can grow in the south too
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

They would. I would be sending down some seedlings of them within this quarter to be tried out in Lagos.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:

They would. I would be sending down some seedlings of them within this quarter to be tried out in Lagos.

Can you send some to me too so I can test it in Ogun state? I live here. In Likosi and there is a lot of land. It might just be what I need to be motivated to start
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Emeks008(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
If you are interested in production of yoghurt, you can reach me today and I will put u through. Large scale yoghurt production or small scale production. There are many formulation for you to choose from.
Flavoured drinks formulation is available as well. You can reach me on 08148771652. Or mail me at alphonsussunday8@gmail.com
Only serious minded ppl. You need to say bye bye to recession and join the league of local producer of dairy food.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Franky826: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Idydarling:
good, I don't have 500k - 2mill, any business i can start with 50 to 100k ? thanks.

Heard buying and selling skin hide is now big biz in Nigeria. Make research on this
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by princeBlack77(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
iykepromotions:
nice write up and wonderful ideas however most of those ideas are highly complicated and requires high volume of capital for tangible result. many may not easily afford this.

SOLUTION; now is the best time to start an online business especially where you will get paid in dollars.

Personally I have failed in several online business attempts and most of them are total scams. but the major one that's currently paying me now is EXPIRED domain flipping. all you have to to is to research and buy a good domain for $8.99 USD with your ATM card. after that you monetise by parking and reselling the domain after sometime. I sold my first domain, Danbaba.Com at the rate of $550 with an investment of $9. interesting right? well this is not a new business but still new in Nigeria with only few people earning from it. for more detailed info, visit this awareness thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

additionally do more research on your own even outside the thread.
boss no show for me since last that I started embarassed
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Toks2008(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Idydarling:
good, I don't have 500k - 2mill, any business i can start with 50 to 100k ? thanks.

Start selling only delicious jollof rice and you don't even need a shop but a small space . once you start making like 2k average profit daily, relax and look for a greater business while this one pays the daily bills.

My 50cents
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by 400billionman: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
iykepromotions:
nice write up and wonderful ideas however most of those ideas are highly complicated and requires high volume of capital for tangible result. many may not easily afford this.

SOLUTION; now is the best time to start an online business especially where you will get paid in dollars.

Personally I have failed in several online business attempts and most of them are total scams. but the major one that's currently paying me now is EXPIRED domain flipping. all you have to to is to research and buy a good domain for $8.99 USD with your ATM card. after that you monetise by parking and reselling the domain after sometime. I sold my first domain, Danbaba.Com at the rate of $550 with an investment of $9. interesting right? well this is not a new business but still new in Nigeria with only few people earning from it. for more detailed info, visit this awareness thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

additionally do more research on your own even outside the thread.

What do you mean by parking ?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good news!!!
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by macmoyor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
How about Pure water(table water) and bottle water business? Is this business still have market for new entries??
is there still need for someone to venture into water business in Nigeria? especially in out of towns in Anambra State (Awka Axis)
any one with experience on this line?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by ianSweet(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

can strawberry grow in Nigeria?

Strawberry grows in Jos and Mambilla (Taraba) because of the cold weather there but i don't know of other places in Nigeria.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by ianSweet(f): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

I dont think it will grow outside Jos, but it can be tried sha. Jos Plateau is colder on average than most places in Nigeria that's why foreign fruits and vegetables grow there.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by 3sexy: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pls I want to go into piggery , I need a mentor .

Thanks
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by hahn(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
ianSweet:

I dont think it will grow outside Jos, but it can be tried sha. Jos Plateau is colder on average than most places in Nigeria that's why foreign fruits and vegetables grow there.

That's a myth
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by ezewealth(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hayormeah:
As food science and technology graduate I can relate with some of the products listed. where I did my IT, I had the opportunity to process cashewnuts. The process wasn't automated so it was stressful and tedious.
The cashewnuts shell oil is very acidic and can burn the skin on contact.
These businesses require large capitals.
It contains a toxin called anacardic acid which causes rashes that can lead to dermatitis. I studied food science and technology too,
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by lilreese: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
hmm
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Hayormeah(f): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
ezewealth:

It contains a toxin called anacardic acid which causes rashes that can lead to dermatitis. I studied food science and technology too,

what school?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by ezewealth(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hayormeah:

what school?

Absu
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by muhammad23(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pavore9:

100% confirmed! It is presently being grown in Plateau State.
Can I contact you Sir?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Ifiegboria(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Noted
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by ianSweet(f): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

That's a myth

How do u mean?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Pavore9: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
muhammad23:

Can I contact you Sir?

You can. Send a PM.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by hahn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
ianSweet:

How do u mean?

They can be grown in the south too
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by iykepromotions: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2017
400billionman:

What do you mean by parking ?
parking means turning an idle domain to a website with adverts all over it. the company responsible for this are called parking company and it's absolutely FREE to park. once a visitor visits the said domain and click on any advert, the domain owner earns a commission. payments are released on the 7th of every new month. Google How to make money with domain parking and research more or visit www.Julanky.com for direct mentorship and Guidelines.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by capphil: 3:19am On Jan 05, 2017
e
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by mfm04622: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pavore9:

There is a variety of strawberry being tested out that produce fruits within 4 months of planting and suitable for weather in Southern part of Nigeria. I will be tasting the harvest come January ending.

Back in Nigeria, people can it planted in flower pots and it creeps like vine.

How can I get the vine to plant? Thank you
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Pavore9: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
mfm04622:

How can I get the vine to plant? Thank you

I think it will be available from February as harvests from the demonstration farm is expected from late January and we taste the quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.