Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (60292 Views)

6 Lucrative Bussinesses To Start / Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by mfm04622: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pavore9:

I think it will be available from February as harvests from the demonstration farm is expected from late January and we taste the quality.

Am interested whenever available.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by oladayo63(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Anticorruption:

FX10 check Facbook

Hello, Anticorruption! I've been looking for a way to get your attention on NL. Can you please quote me so we can find a means of communicating?
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2017
oladayo63:

Hello, Anticorruption! I've been looking for a way to get your attention on NL. Can you please quote me so we can find a means of communicating?

08107558420 whatsapp
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by dboss444: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
People should start realising that creating wealth goes beyond doing business. There are many business (in fact all business can create wealth when you understand basic economic principles). The most important thing is to have a plan before you start any business. Because a business is vehicle to take you from point A to B. Without a plan humans will keep jumping from pillar to post from business to business you will be making money but you will go no where financially. A wheelbarrow in circles. All business are good but your plan is the most important. Nigerians let us start having financial plan
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by mendelsmattress: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd present you with a very hot and lucrative business that will bring you an overwhelmed income and turn you to a millionaire this remaining months of the year.
everybody want to become a millionaire but not everybody knows how become a millionaire. That is why Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd no1 dealer on Quality Fashionable Rubber Men Suede Shoe, bring you this business opportunity that will fetch you millions. have you imagine buying a hot fashionable product for as low as a thousand naira(#1000) and sell that same product #2000 for five hundred people, and if am not mistaken that sum will give you (#500000) five hundred thousand naira that depend on how much you really want to sell. some can sell as high as #3000 wow that is mind blowing. this is really a great business to venture into. Distributors wanted nationwide on this quality fashionable rubber suede shoe.
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08036911296
Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by gistcity(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Debbycee: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
legitimate online business to start in 2017.
To be an entrepreneur before the end of 2017, you can start up the Bulksms business which requires little capital to Start and does not requires an office. all you need is your smartphone or computer. It is a business that can be run from anywhere. You can visit deegeebulksms.com to check out our Bulksms portal. We can help you become an entrepreneur.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Debbycee: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
One can start the bulksms business with a low capital and it's a lucrative business. With #20,000 a business is started. To boost your business you can also make use of bulksms service. Try www.deegeebulksms service to start or boost business.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Futureinvestors(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Sobandemojisola: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by supergist1(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
ou want to go into business but you don’t know the kind of business that is lucrative in Nigeria, if you were searching then search no more because we will give top 20 lucrative business in Nigeria. in the list you can choose which is best for and go into the line of business and in no time you you will be sure of making millions of naira if done properly
http://www.supergist.com.ng/10-most-lucrative-business-nigeria/
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Amazing post.

For most people in Nigeria, though, they believe money is the problem.

But, you can still start up a business with a small amount of money. In fact, its not recommended to pump a huge sum up front into a business.

Just so many industries in this country are waiting to be explored.
Re: 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 by Ibowills(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Business profitability varies from Country to country. If you're in a Black Nation as I am - Nigeria, then you would give a nod to these suggestions:

1. Cyber Cafe
2. Nylon Cutting Sealing and branding
2. Bakery

Though I saw 77 top profitable business ideas here https://iborowilliam.org/business-ideas-in-nigeria/, I culled these few so you won't be bored. Give any of these a try, buddy.

See you at the top!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.