Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) (46171 Views)

National Identity Number Registration Is Free – NIMC Official / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Photos Of Namibia & Zambian Citizen's Drivers License With Awkward Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by SirLewis(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
It's most likely photoshoped, the 3rd and 4th pictures just happen to have the same face and details but different ridiculous names. Reminds of a story that trended sometime ago about an Asian guy whose name on his ID card was " Phuc Dat Bich ". It turned out to be photoshoped too.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/25/man-says-he-made-up-vietnamese-name-hoax-to-fool-news-media-and-facebook

1 Like

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by iHart(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
and haven't anyone noticed that some of the ID cards have the same ID number, picture, expiry dates etc. Some of the characters/fonts in a card are not the same. In fact the only difference in some is just the name, every other thing is the same. So therefore I conclude that those cards are fake and were edited to generate traffic.
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
road block keh.
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Go to Niger Delte, Bayelsa in particular, you'll fear names;
I have seen names like: Intelligent, Memory, Obedience, Governor, Council, Government tongue
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Tufunky: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Martins301:
In Delta, you hear names like Million, Keke, Benz, America, War, Aeroplane, etc... Mostly common among the Ijaws
. Also, halliburton, principal, jehovah., holy ghost, chopper, yamama, Fedeco, double engine, naira and undertaker.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by cuteboy2: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Onyibos also bear strange names. Just think about them in your local language

How about these?

Daniel Drinkwater (Leicester)
Sullay Kaikai (Crystal Palace)
Jack Cork (Swansea)
Jack Price
Mark Fish
Gianluigi Buffon (Italian goalkeeper)
David Button (Fulham)
Nicky Butt (ManU/Newcastle)
Diego Penny
Glenn Pennyfather
Grant Leadbitter (Middlesbrough)
George Honeyman (Sunderland)
Michael Ball, Kevin Ball, Matt Ball, etc
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by cornel994(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Ellina Happy birthday grin grin no need for wishes from oda pipu
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by mutuality(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2017
warris dis..... grin grin grin grin. Why God? inauguration? undecided #idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Yusluv13(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2017
its an historian names
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Oblitz:
omo! I can't comment o! This one is beyond my comprehension ✈

is even beyond my "commentation "cool
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Roadblock
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by newmusic: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Tokyo sexwale, finecountry, duff, Southgate, Dickson
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Na wa oh grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by davidif: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
they are like northern part of Nigeria the kind of name they answer makes me wonder if they have heritage atoll

u will hear sumtin like

danfulani

adamu adamu

dan sokoto

shattim boronu

etc

What of the south? Haven't you heard of names like Goodluck, Government, Benediction etc This are names even Westerners find ludicrous yet Africans till this date are given their children laughable names. Na by force to bear an English name?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Muzanga:
Bayelsa people answer name like these too. I have a friend called development, his brother's name is Newyear.

Eleyi Gidi Gan grin

* * * * falls from ugu tree **** grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by gabriella4691(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
O ga o! Omo,see names:inauguration,roadblock,because,whyGod,happybirthday grin grin grin walahi,I wan die wt lafta here!mk ds zambians no kill person wt laffz,abeg!!!!!!![hr grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by davidif: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Martins301:
In Delta, you hear names like Million, Keke, Benz, America, War, Aeroplane, etc... Mostly common among the Ijaws

Na by force for Africans to bear English names? A black man with an African name became the President of the most powerful country in the world yet my fellow Africans would do anything not to give there kids traditional names so as to sound mordern I guess.
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by davidif: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2017
0955eb027:
Dat guy with 'Why GOD' got me. Buh Nigerians have got funny names too, 'praisegod', 'Conquer' etc

Nigerians adopting English names to comical effect.
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by davidif: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2017
ALAYORMII:
People bear miscellaneous in Nigeria

What?!?!?
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by davidif: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
UnknownT:
Lol... you are right. During my service year in Patani, I came across these 2 surnames TEXACO, DOUBLE BARREL. Oyinkepreye Double barrel, that name is stuck on my head

shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
I smell photoshop pranks here! The Names 'INAUGURATION' and 'DOESNT MATTER' are the names of one I'D and same face! You all should just observe carefully!
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by Rreallywan(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
they are like northern part of Nigeria the kind of name they answer makes me wonder if they have heritage atoll

u will hear sumtin like

danfulani

adamu adamu

dan sokoto

shattim boronu

etc

supid of you dn't you shaming of saying such thing.
You southerners some of you are totally unseriouse..
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Because shocked Happy Birthday shocked No more War grin grin you've gat to be kidding me

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Like the house help of Naman told the Syrian General in the Bible, I make bold to say, carry the Road Block, Why God, Beyond Repair etc to MFM or RCCG in Nigeria (Israel)Lagos - Ibadan expressway and they will know that there is a God in Nigeria that can change bad names and bad destiny. Haba!!!
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by mzzhavilah(f): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Martins301:
I would v agreed but dat Keke and Benz nor join even d war and America lol.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Jerace95:

Have you made any sense in your mind. What relevance has northern Nigeria with the topic. You're just deluded!
northerners pls stop it fulani people answers name of LG like tofa of tofa, dan sokoto
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
They sound like ballistic missile access codes.

They might be related to thhe people from Niger Deltacheesy

So the one who bears "roadblock" is likely the son of an olopa. grin
Lollz.. People Niger Delta especially Delta n Bayelsa states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by harbbeysity1970: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
LWKMD
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by realceeg(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by arabianights: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
0955eb027:
Dat guy with 'Why GOD' got me. Buh Nigerians have got funny names too, 'praisegod', 'Conquer' etc
ha e never heard of conquer.. Nigerians are the most educated Africans. Last year alone we were said to be the most educated migrants in u. S.... Such names are fast dying out amongst us..
Re: Shocking Names On Zambian Identity Cards (Photos) by harshake1: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol I can't just deal I laugh sote I give my husband slap lol I am not understanding at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Truths Travel Agencies In Nigeria Won’t Tell You / Nigeria Students Live With Discrimination In India (photo) / Lady Crushed To Death In Anambra Accident Between Truck & Keke (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.