Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently (1006 Views)

Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not? / What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S / Toyota Or Honda, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by xyoung: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Please I am in need of a Toyota or Honda naija used grade A car just invade you know anyone that want to sell his. My budget is 800k
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Whizpeter(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
xyoung:
Please I am in need of a Toyota or Honda naija used grade A car just invade you know anyone that want to sell his. My budget is 800k

Your budget won't get you what you need, except you wanna buy a scrap...
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by xyoung: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Whizpeter:

Your budget won't get you what you need, except you wanna buy a scrap...
Are u a car dealer?
Cant we negotiate?
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Whizpeter(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2017
xyoung:
Are u a car dealer? Cant we negotiate?

Nah... Ain't a dealer...
Yeah you can negotiate.... If and only if you're talking about a scrap...!
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by nurey(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whizpeter:

Nah... Ain't a dealer...

Brother i know things are expensive but he can actually get a good car for that price in pristine condition, he only mentioned make not model

op look at the civic, city of that year
for toyota look at yaris, Avanza, Picnic
lexus GS 04 and 05 0nly

good luck
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whizpeter:

Nah... Ain't a dealer...

I think 800k will easily get a naija used 2004/2005 Honda Accord and Camry that is not a scrap.
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Whizpeter(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
greenhulk:

I think 800k will easily get a naija used 2004/2005 Honda Accord and Camry that is not a scrap.

Bro did you also see the 2008 there? cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whizpeter:

Bro did you also see the 2008 there? cheesy cheesy

Yea, but I also see the 2004 and naija used there.
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by xyoung: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Yea, but I also see the 2004 and naija used there.
Can you connect me up with a seller?
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by tripoli007(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Waaaawwwuuuu wawwuuu u better go buy Camry pencil light ,cos u won't get any EOD or DC or even 2.2 or corolla that is Naija used and still in perfect condition for that price .. You need to step up your price bro
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
tripoli007:

Waaaawwwuuuu wawwuuu u better go buy Camry pencil light ,cos u won't get any EOD or DC or even 2.2 or corolla that is Naija used and still in perfect condition for that price .. You need to step up your price bro

I'm not buying. I sold my eod which was in perfect condition for 730k last October. Look it's very difficult to buy a perfect condition naija used cars, buyers will definitely see something to fix, might be something the owner can live with but the new buyer wouldn't want. My eod had a perfect engine and transmission. , no abs,. No check engine and no airbag lights on, I use 5w20 for the engine and dw1 for my transmission ,I take record of every service done and my odometer was around 170k km (around 105k miles). Everything in that car was factory specs except for the head unit that I changed to a DVD player with reverse camera. I had a bad front bumber and some minor dents on the car so the new owner would definitely need a paint job. To me it was OK, to the new owner it wasn't OK. And I sold it for 730k.

A used car has no fixed price ,it comes down to what the owner wants for it, it is when u buy from dealers that u pay through ur nose.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by tripoli007(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2017
greenhulk:

I'm not buying. I sold my eod which was in perfect condition for 730k last October. Look it's very difficult to buy a perfect condition naija used cars, buyers will definitely see something to fix, might be something the owner can live with but the new buyer wouldn't want. My eod had a perfect engine and transmission. , no abs,. No check engine and no airbag lights on, I use 5w20 for the engine and dw1 for my transmission ,I take record of every service done and my odometer was around 170k km (around 105k miles). Everything in that car was factory specs except for the head unit that I changed to a DVD player with reverse camera. I had a bad front bumber and some minor dents on the car so the new owner would definitely need a paint job. To me it was OK, to the new owner it wasn't OK. And I sold it for 730k.

A used car has no fixed price ,it comes down to what the owner wants for it, it is when u buy from dealers that u pay through ur nose.

I agree with your last paragraph and the last sentence dealers are really horrible,always trying to make maximum profit
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by xyoung: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros greenhulk I like all what you just posted. Pls link ur man up in case any of your guy want to sell his. I personally don't like car dealers, I prefer dealing with owners directly
Re: Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
xyoung:

Bros greenhulk I like all what you just posted. Pls link ur man up in case any of your guy want to sell his. I personally don't like car dealers, I prefer dealing with owners directly

Sure bro. U can also xhekc not jiji

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Print My Driver License. / Crossing The Road With Your Earpiece Is Risky - A Lady's Experience / Best Workshop To Learn Automobile Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.