Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy (601 Views)

Where Is Misstechy / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by toluwanimi07(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday to misstechy .... May God strengthen and uphold you ma ..... Much love ma'am still your number 1 fam.... Wish you many more years to come ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by Atiku2019: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy Birthday Misstechy kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by toluwanimi07(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2017
. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy birthday misstechy much love ma'am God continue to strengthen and uphold you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by oscillation55(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday to Misstechy, may lines fall in Pleasant places for you and may your new age be filled with good tidings and joy. Do have a fun filled day, you are cherished wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by MissTechy(f): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Happy birthday to misstechy .... May God strengthen and uphold you ma ..... Much love ma'am still your number 1 fam.... Wish you many more years to come ma

I am crying now. Thank you so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by MissTechy(f): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2017
oscillation55:
Happy birthday to Misstechy, may lines fall in Pleasant places for you and may your new age be filled with good tidings and joy. Do have a fun filled day, you are cherished wink

Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by MissTechy(f): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
Happy Birthday Misstechy kiss

Thanks I appreciate kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by Emodeee: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2017
misstechy, my love. happy birthday. hope to meet you this year. mayb when next you come to ikejacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Happy birthday Misstechy. One Iphone7 for you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by teejaypee: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2017
MissTechy:

Happy birthday miss, God make you a bigger woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2017
happy birthday Queen techy. No badi baddadan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Misstechy A Happy Birthday And A Prosperous New Year HBD Misstechy by toluwanimi07(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2017
MissTechy:

I am crying now. Thank you so much
Uwc ma'am ... Much love

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Love In Action Promo / Oppo Has Come Up With The First Sideways Periscope 5X Zoom Phone Camera / Gionee M6S Plus Is Official With More RAM And Twice The Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.