Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Where Is Misstechy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Is Misstechy (2241 Views)

Arin In Big Brother Naija resemble misstechy in dis picture / How Many Mega Pixel Does Your Smartphone Really Need? - Misstechy / ENDED: Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway By MISSTECHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Misstechy by Promxy94(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2018
It's been long I saw a post from her, concerning reviews or anything. Hope she is cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Misstechy by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2018
She's hustling offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Misstechy by lexrichy(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
I can give you her phone number if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Misstechy by Promxy94(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2018
lexrichy:
I can give you her phone number if you want.
Not looking for her contact actually, am a fan and always like her detailed reviews.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Misstechy by meobizy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ever since she got married her husband convinced her the only place for a woman is the kitchen. She has since then grown Christian mother arms from pounding yam and eating amala daily.
If phone reviews can keep a marriage happy I'm sure she'll live in marital bliss.

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Misstechy by falcon01: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
she gone
Re: Where Is Misstechy by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
meobizy:
Ever since she got married her husband convinced her the only place for a woman is the kitchen. She has since then grown Christian mother arms from pounding yam and eating amala daily.
If phone reviews can keep a marriage happy I'm sure she'll live in marital bliss.
She's married?
Re: Where Is Misstechy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's married?

U been get interest and you know talk since! U want make she dey wait for you ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Misstechy by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
pp802:

U been get interest and you know talk since! U want make she dey wait for you ni?
LWKMD. I no get interest bro. Just wanna know if truly she's married because I have been wondering why she stopped doing phone reviews.
Re: Where Is Misstechy by ddjay: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Promxy94:
It's been long I saw a post from her, concerning reviews or anything. Hope she is cool
we are preparing for our wedding, thanks for your concern
Re: Where Is Misstechy by Promxy94(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
ddjay:

we are preparing for our wedding, thanks for your concern
Congrats
Re: Where Is Misstechy by Dam5reey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Check her website or YouTube channel na...

Must she come on Nairaland ?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Misstechy by TheUbermensch: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
OP she's in my bedroom. She sends her greetings although her mouth is busy. wink
Re: Where Is Misstechy by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
She's married?
Maybe. Who cares?
Re: Where Is Misstechy by khalhokage(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
She still post reviews among other things, but they're mostly on her blog .
She very much active.
Re: Where Is Misstechy by ddjay: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Promxy94:

Congrats
Thanks
Re: Where Is Misstechy by MrBONE2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissTechy Got missing,Emmm mods should please Guwaradly Transmission it to Nairaland News Front Stage grin
Re: Where Is Misstechy by MissTechy(f): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
LOOL you guys!! Appreciate the love! And no I am not preparing for my wedding, just had to take care of my health, but I am fully back, been back for a couple of months on my blog — misstechy .com
Re: Where Is Misstechy by sureinfo: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2018
nice one welcome back,waiting to see your review on the tecno spark 2
MissTechy:
LOOL you guys!! Appreciate the love! And no I am not preparing for my wedding, just had to take care of my health, but I am fully back, been back for a couple of months on my blog — misstechy .com
Re: Where Is Misstechy by Promxy94(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
MissTechy:
Hmmmm
Welcome back lady, I really enjoy your reviews, that was why I was forced to open the thread.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Misstechy by tafat: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
i think she has already done the review on the new tecno spark 2
sureinfo:
nice one welcome back,waiting to see your review on the tecno spark 2

(1) (Reply)

Which SAMSUNG Phone Can I Get At The Range Of 45000-55000 / Redmi Note 10s SOLD / Lumia 620 Not Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.