Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 (18878 Views)

Imade Adeleke 4th Birthday: Davido Celebrates First Daughter As She Turns 4 / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by exlinkleads(f): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Most of you may not know her very well, but she is the reason why you watch movies cuz she is the biggest distributor in Nigeria movie industry. Joy Efe Odiete is an entertainer as well as a writer and she just released these beautiful new pictures as she celebrates her 40th birthday.

Joy is the CEO of Blue Pictures, the company distributing major Hollywood movies to Nigerian cinemas.

She shared this and wrote:

Life they say begins at 40. My life began before 40. God's Many sided blessings is evident in my life and family. I celebrate this God that has continually seen me through all life's many hurdles. Here I am standing and celebrating this milestone with my wonderful husband and Amazing kids God blessed me with...

I salute this My God of awesome wonder. I celebrate me, I celebrate my new age, I celebrate God that made this my 40 years of existence worth living. I absolutely have something to shout about.!!! Happy Big 4.0 to me

Happy Birthday ...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/nollywoods-biggest-movies-distributor.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique ijeybabe

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by GoggleB(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Wonderful.
Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Haniel18: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Op d title of ur thread is misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Nedsnow(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2017
OP.
I really need to ask you a question.
1. Do these people pay you to advertise for them.
2. If No why the advert
These ain't news one bit.
These ain't innovative , inspiring or educative.
I don't know who she is .
She doesn't know if the rest of nairalanders Exist.
They have their own Facebook , Twitter and instagram pages , and have their fans too.
So why , why the publicity, this 2017 and relevant stuffs should be posted on NAIRALAND.
No wonder I keep seeing "those who gave a f*ck meme on most pages here.
Let's Do something about this.
Just an opinion.
Thank you.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by noeloge82(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Biggest?
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2017
40 and looking good

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by superior494(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Okay she looks good

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by tym92(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2017
i

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by bikerboy1(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Sometime in the past, it used to be the garri crew. "How does every post on Nairaland affects the price of garri in the market.

Now, we have the Give a Bleep crew.

They will soon storm this thread to share their Bleep.

Give a Bleep crew I hail Una.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Daslim180(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Every lady can look amazing with Mayri Kay and artificial wig/hair

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Jalubarika(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
I give a Bleep bout her.
She's pretty and Rich

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Narldon: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Aunty Joy....

Thanks for making our childhood awesome...

Anyway, in *Dalung's* voice..

"The birthday Spended.......was well Spended"
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by softMarket(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
forty and still fvcking Hot
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Genea(f): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2017
I like the gown

Hbd to her, she is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Those that reveal their real age always look younger. While the lying ones looks older.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Nixiepie(f): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Looks beautiful and younger than her age

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2017
I think she has featured in a few movies...looking quite familiar
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by ItzHoludex(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2017
good
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2017
WOW!

She's This Gorgeous At 40?
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Joy is the CEO of Blue Pictures, the company distributing major Hollywood movies to Nigerian cinemas.

Nollywood or Hollywood?
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by phenzy(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2017
wow.........she's my birthday mate.Happy birthday to us

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by chimadabadtguy(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2017
just passing by
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2017
For Christ's sake, how is this even news?

Lemme tell u something

1 Like

Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by candycrushsoda: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Football age things. mtchewwww
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by pressplay411(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Keeping her privates private I see... how cute.
I hope naija paparazzi aka bloggers don't unleash their minions on her.
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by helphelp: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Which kind bra dis one wear so
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by prela(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
As she turns 4 Op correct the heading
Re: Nollywood's Biggest Movies Distributor, Joy Shares Amazing Photos As She Turns 4 by laudate: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
pressplay411:
Keeping her privates private I see... how cute.

I hope naija paparazzi aka bloggers don't unleash their minions on her.

I love her dress. Its' free-flowing folds make her look regal, attractive and elegant. Best wishes to her on her 40th. I wish more women would learn from her style. You don't have to expose your cleavage, thighs, bum and other parts that should be kept hidden, simply because you want to make a fashion statement. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cee-C Celebrates Her 26th Birthday / 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.