Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility (588 Views)

3 SEO-TOOLS And Tactics That Will Increase Your Website Visibility In (2018) / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility by seoconsultant(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello happy new year to you all at NL's, it's been a while have written here but I will like to kick off with something quite remarkable You can call it a case study because as of last year september I have been on the verge of improving my search engine visibility for my website generally.
Learn other means to increase your search engine visibility on Google, without that you can not increase your click through rates to your websites as seen in the image below, click on anyone to get started. You are bound to learn something new in this 2017 post!
I am here to share some of the information with you and what I actually did, the post is quite long but will write a summary and provide proof to this.
First thing first I know there are many write ups on this topic itself but I will simply ignore does you are already familiar with like creating contents ranging from blog content to social media contents.
I will like to pull your attention to what is called Google featured snippets most of us must have noticed an increase in this means of search results adopted by Google (since 2014 actually).
Well the thing is that Google determines which sites to rank for this and most cases they are within the top 5 serp already, I will like to put you through on how to get your site content captured by Google featured snippets.
What you need to know is that the Google search featured snippets is actually triggered by question search phrases that starts with How to, what is, or list questions eg shipping companies in Nigeria
keywords with such features are pulled from any site Google deems worthy to be in it's snippet and this can be pulled from 5th position url. so imagine if you are showing for Google search snippets and also on serp is that not a better click through rate for you? at a single instance you already will be pulling (stealing) traffic from the #1 ranked keyword on Google.
By the way the seo value is also good as this will help your ranking increase especially if you have a better website performance than those above you in serp standings, and how do you monitor this data? simply by using Google search console as seen in the image below.

well here are my observations :

Your Search Engine Ranking Position should be within top 5 for the particular keyword.
There should be an area on the page where the search query appears in a header (h2, h3, h4, etc.).
The content you want to appear in the Featured Snippet (the answer to the query) should be placed in a
tag directly below the header mentioned above. This answer should be between 54–58 words long.

Google doesn't always include a whole paragraph of text in the Featured Snippet. If you add "Step 1," "Step 2," "Step 3," etc. to the start of each HTML heading within your content (for example, within your H2 tags), Google will sometimes just list out your headings within the Featured Snippet. I've started to see this happen more and more in keywords beginning with "how to". This is particularly prevalent in question-based queries.
your site must rank on your local and google.com for rich snippet to show in your local Google search results, meaning your site ranking for that particular keyword should have a consistence ranking variation among other Google urls eg Google.com.au or Google.co.uk etc
For shorter, less question-orientated keywords that display a Featured Snippet (e.g. "Inbound Marketing"wink, it's much more likely that Google will pull through a paragraph of text as opposed to a step-by-step. Page structure is incredibly important here.
Google tends to prefer 'answers' that begin logically as an answer would.

Read more on Search Engine Visibility and get the rest of the other means to increase your search engine visibility and overall search engine ranking position.

Re: How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility by Raisd4: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2017
These days, no matter how hard you work, if you don't create high quality content, you can not reach anywhere in the eyes of search engines. Even i have seen many websites with high authority back links, yet they suffer to gain higher rankings. So, in nutshell, articulating high quality content should be our first priority if we want to attain first 5 positions in search engines....

Any ways thanks for many points that you have mentioned......
Re: How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility by seoconsultant(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Another point to showcase how powerful content is and why they say content is king!
Re: How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility by thatholykid13: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
You can chat me up for verifications related ...

Get your US / GERMANY / UK ADSENSE ACCOUNT PIN VERIFICATION WITH EASE.

CHECK THE THREAD @ https://www.nairaland.com/3553484/google-adsense-pin-verification-germany#52510943
Re: How To Increase Your Website Search Visibility by profpromise: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Get Your AdSense Account For UK, US AND Naija today

(1) (Reply)

Templates For Educational Blog. / Peoplesgist.com Template For Sale / Who Have Received Facebook Ad Coupon Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.