Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? (4225 Views)

Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by KeniBodyks: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Good morning All,

Heard about the aforementioned site, www.growcropsonline.com. They seem to be able to present you with an opportunity to get involved in agriculture by proxy.

I wanted to know if anyone has come across this outfit so I could be enlightened further on their dealings and whether they are a genuine business.

Thank you all..
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by yoddy(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2017
What are Ÿour findings so far?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by Onyynye(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2017
I heard about Grow Crops Online earlier this year, in March, from my cooperative society president. I, as well as some members of the coop have done business with them from that same month, March till date.
I have subscribed to just one crop with them, doing two (2) cycles, the first in March and another in May. So far, they both have been highly rewarding, especially in the face of all the other agro investments I have made on other platforms in the past one year that either failed to take off or had very unrealistic returns on investments hence performed dismally.
Another investment cycle is about opening up. I may be reached on 0815 708 2655 for clarifications or guidance.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by yoddy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Onyynye:
I heard about Grow Crops Online earlier this year, in March, from my cooperative society president. I, as well as some members of the coop have done business with them from that same month, March till date.
I have subscribed to just one crop with them, doing two (2) cycles, the first in March and another in May. So far, they both have been highly rewarding, especially in the face of all the other agro investments I have made on other platforms in the past one year that either failed to take off or had very unrealistic returns on investments hence performed dismally.
Another investment cycle is about opening up. I may be reached on 0815 708 2655 for clarifications or guidance.

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by Onyynye(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Not on that line. Can give u my WhatsApp-enabled line after establishing contact.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by benedictuyi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
I heard growcropsonline is defaulting in payments
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
benedictuyi:
I heard growcropsonline is defaulting in payments

Yes, they are defaulting on Payments.. I've subscribed since last year December, hoping to get my capital + profit this december only for them to send us a lengthy mail giving all sorts of excuse as to why our money won't come in December again.
They've messed up my plans as I have a lot of things to do with my money. House rent is coming up by February and a lot of financial commitments ony head.
They are pushing us till May 2020
Never again will I put my funds into growcrops.. They've disappointed all of us

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by benedictuyi(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
CodeineJunkiee:

Yes, they are defaulting on Payments.. I've subscribed since last year December, hoping to get my capital + profit this december only for them to send us a lengthy mail giving all sorts of excuse as to why our money won't come in December again.
They've messed up my plans as I have a lot of things to do with my money. House rent is coming up by February and a lot of financial commitments ony head.
They are pushing us till May 2020
Never again will I put my funds into growcrops.. They've disappointed all of us
Thanks for sharing
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by sola8033: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Have they paid you now? I heard they have paid some people while some people are yet to be paid? Kindly confirm.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by samabos(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Started 2slot ugwu crop circle back in 2018 december up till now I have not recieved any kobo from growcroponline. They have used the covid 19 pandemic as a cover thereby declared force majeure on the investment. The reality is that I might never recover my investment capital not to talk of profit. Just my personal experience. Trust is the most important thing in business. How can you expect Nigeria to grow if we cant even trust nigerians with investment such as this. My experience with growcroponline will rub on other genuine farm investment startup.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by goodnija: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
They are criminals.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by Istanbul8819: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2020
samabos:
Started 2slot ugwu crop circle back in 2018 december up till now I have not recieved any kobo from growcroponline. They have used the covid 19 pandemic as a cover thereby declared force majeure on the investment. The reality is that I might never recover my investment capital not to talk of profit. Just my personal experience. Trust is the most important thing in business. How can you expect Nigeria to grow if we cant even trust nigerians with investment such as this. My experience with growcroponline will rub on other genuine farm investment startup.

I did four hectares in that same December 2018. They do send mails and newsletter. But I have not gotten that for about few months now. Is there a way forward. Can we form a WhatsApp group to discuss and try to take them on it. I know 5 friends who did the same cycle as I and have not been paid too. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by aljazirahnews: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2021
How two ladies lose N1.9m investment to Grow Crops Online

You have your answers here.

https://globaltimesng.com/2021/08/28/how-two-ladies-lose-n1-9m-investment-to-grow-crops-online/[url][/url]
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by aljazirahnews: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2021
KeniBodyks:
Good morning All,

Heard about the aforementioned site, www.growcropsonline.com. They seem to be able to present you with an opportunity to get involved in agriculture by proxy.

I wanted to know if anyone has come across this outfit so I could be enlightened further on their dealings and whether they are a genuine business.

Thank you all..

How two ladies lose N1.9m investment to Grow Crops Online

https://globaltimesng.com/2021/08/28/how-two-ladies-lose-n1-9m-investment-to-grow-crops-online/[url][/url]
Re: Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? by rohteem03(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27
Does anyone have update on them? [color=#000099][/color] I just remembered that i invested in their ugwu scheme and mehn it's been say 4 yrs+ nothing on both capital and returns smiley

(1) (Reply)

100 Dollars To Naira Today Black Market Rate (november 11, 2023) / Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) / No POS? No Challenge. Opay Has Reduced Your Mobile Phone To A Complete POS:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.