Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com (656 Views)

I Need Someone To Convert My .wordpress Blog To .com / You Can Change . To .com For Just 2k From Namecheap / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by kennykendo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good day house please I need to know how to move from .tk servers to a self hosted .com without losing data or traffic...

Anybody?
Re: How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by Mikeshiangala(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
buy a .com domain then do a 301 redirect of the. tk
Re: How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by kennykendo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
buy a .com domain then do a 301 redirect of the. tk

can you give a tutorial on the 301 redirect...?
Re: How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by Mikeshiangala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
kennykendo:

can you give a tutorial on the 301 redirect...?
do you have a .com domain?
Re: How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by kennykendo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

do you have a .com domain?

about to.
I need to be sure it will work effectively before moving
Re: How To Move Domain Name From. Tk To .com by Mikeshiangala(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennykendo:

about to.

I need to be sure it will work effectively before moving

it will work.
Below is one of my domains that has a 301 redirrect.
click on it and see how it immediately points to the other domain name of mine.

http://mustwatchhollywoodfilms.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Rocket League Free Download / Ponzi Site Developer...ibadan Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.