Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233524 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
mayok:
Hi @Macsjebs, are we to pay school fees before registration for FT or after

In Unilag, you can only register courses, edit and print course form after making full tuition fee payment. So yes you need to pay tution fee not just acceptance fee.

For verification, visit spgs.unilag.edu.ng ,click on current students, log in with application no and surname. On your page, click on course registration, you would get a response, pay PG tuition fee first.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by spleady(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
McDonald70:
Msc Management FT and PT link below
https:///CCjRPgs8aoV3LVNkRiIrCr

Please it's not going through
Add me 08067013335
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by emailabbey: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Any WhatsApp group for Master of Education in Education Management & Planning PT? Please drop the admin's contact or link if there is. Better still you can add me straight: 0818-835-9955. Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
PG Registration
Things to note :
1. Acceptance & tuition fees must be paid in full before registration at the PG school.

2. You are to print payment advice for the fees, as you would need it before payment can be made at the bank.

3. You can either pay online via remita using your atm card or at any designated bank ( preferably Gtb, UBA, Access, Wema, Ecobank, Zenith).

4. If you are paying online via remita, you must have an active e-mail address, as details regarding your payment would be sent to your email.

5. After making payment, your portal would be ready. You can then log in, fill the acceptance and course forms, then print.

6. Visit your department for the list of courses to be registered before filling the course form to avoid errors.

7. You can also get the list of courses in the prospectus to be handed out at the PG school, though there might be little adjustment, as the one in the prospectus might be outdated. So it's preferable you visit your dept for courses to be registered.

8. A fee of 5,000 is to be paid to PG school for prospectus.

9. Unilag graduates are to continue with their previous matric nos, only non-Unilag graduates would be given new matric nos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by spleady(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Which one is obligatory fee? Does it form part of the school fees?

How much is the school fees?

Thank you.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na wa o. They haven't released the full list and they have commenced registration/ screening.....smh undecided
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
jimihendrix:
Is there any whatsapp group for the LLM programme?

I don't think so. I also applied for LL.M
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
spleady:
Which one is obligatory fee? Does it form part of the school fees?

How much is the school fees?

Thank you.

Means compulsory fee. Only the pay advice can give the exact amount of tution fee.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
bayernistar:

Means compulsory fee. Only the pay advice can give the exact amount of tution fee.

Has the payment advice been uploaded?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by pweetiedee(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
koolengrtimmy:
Affordable and luxury hall of residence for females available very close to school, 2-, 4, 6, bed spaces available.
Good water supply, stable power supply with generator and inverter support. service apartments
200k(6 occupant),
250k basic(4 occupant ) ,
(350k basic (with A/C)- 2-occupant
Maximum security
Trekable distances to school gate( 1minute walk)
A trial will convince you.

pay per individual?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Deprofessional:

Has the payment advice been uploaded?

No.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by spleady(f): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
bayernistar:

Means compulsory fee. Only the pay advice can give the exact amount of tution feke.

Thank you.

Is the 61500 which is the obligatory fee different from acceptance fee
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by tofo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
I am unable to log in to my page on the student portal.i am getting the error user name/password mismatch

Any other person going through this?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Gydion(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
spleady:

Thank you.

It is the same
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
tofo:
I am unable to log in to my page on the student portal.i am getting the error user name/password mismatch

That is because your department's list has not been released yet. What program did you apply for?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
bayernistar:

No.

When do you think the payment advice will be uploaded?

I dont want to spend my school fees on slay queens oooo. My parents just handed it over to me.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
spleady:

Thank you.

61,500 is a compulsory fee paid as acceptance last session(2016/2017). There are other other compulsory fees aside the acceptance fee.

Obligatory (Compulsory) fees include acceptance fee, tuition, departmental charge/fee, prospectus fee.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Deprofessional:

I dont want to spend my school fees on slay queens oooo. My parents just handed it over to me.

Soon. Hopefully this week.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by ryder99: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
tofo:

Use your application number, the alphanumeric one, not your reference number.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by spleady(f): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Deprofessional:

Kindly forward it to my account. I am in serious need of school fees.

Thanks you
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
please does anyone know the cut-off mark for MBA FT or PT?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
spleady:

Kindly forward it to my account. I am in serious need of school fees.

Thanks you

You want to slay on my school fees abi, oleh
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by tofo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=64222047]

That is because your department's list has not been released yet. What program did you apply for?]

MBA (part-time ) program

I was able to log on earlier in the week.

It is still saying username/password mismatch
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by tofo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
ryder99:

Use your application number, the alphanumeric one, not your reference number.

I did that and it is still saying the same thing

Please is anyone currently experiencing same
I applied for the MBA program and I was recommended
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by meryl4merit(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello good evening, Please contact me meryl4merit@gmail.com it's really important. Thank you
Deprofessional:

You want to slay on my school fees abi, oleh
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Gydion(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
tofo:

I did that and it is still saying the same thing

Please is anyone currently experiencing same
I applied for the MBA program and I was recommended

But your name isn't on the list nah. Your name must be on the list before you can have that access. I am also recommended but not yet in the list. The list will be updated soon and your name gonna be on the list in as much that you are recommended
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
meryl4merit:
Hello good evening, Please contact me meryl4merit@gmail.com it's really important. Thank you

Check your mail.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
@ Bayernister,

I was from the registration requirements that transcripts can be used in place of degree certificate, and it must be in 4 copies.

My transcript was sent directly by my former school to Unilag and I confirmed it was dully received by spgs.

My question now is, will they hand it over to me to make the four copies?

How do I go about this?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Again, since Unilag does not accept statement of result, and my transcript was sent directly to the, which original degree result am suppose to present.

NB I am yet to collect my certificate. To travel to east for that now, is out of the question.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Deprofessional:
@ Bayernister,

I was from the registration requirements that transcripts can be used in place of degree certificate, and it must be in 4 copies.

My transcript was sent directly by my former school to Unilag and I confirmed it was dully received by spgs.

My question now is, will they hand it over to me to make the four copies?

How do I go about this?

Unilag has this new tradition of not handing over transcripts to students for reasons best known to them (recent graduates of the uni can attest to this). So if there's any need to present the transcript in 4 copies, whoever the recipient is would probably make the copies prior to registration. Should there be need for you to make the copies yourself (which I doubt), you can be sure it would only be handed over to you on the day of registration.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Kech88: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please need an advice ooo,applied for my transcript from my sch since DEC,but till now no positive news because of d NASU strike, I don't no how to do it wen registration starts,cos my certificate s not ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.