Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (233512 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Efunbanke1914: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Haddasah:
oh thank you. all i need is my printed payment advice right?

Take your printed payment advice along with you. If you are paying both obligatory and tuition fees today, indicate that to the teller that it's 2 different remita numbers for 2 different payment.

You'll get a mail when is done. That mail should contain your receipt.
Though you'll get receipts from the bank
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Haddasah(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Efunbanke1914:

Take your printed payment advice along with you. If you are paying both obligatory and tuition fees today, indicate that to the teller that it's 2 different remita numbers for 2 different payment.

You'll get a mail when is done. That mail should contain your receipt.
Though you'll get receipts from the bank
thank you so much....

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by clint237: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
@Deprofessional Sir i selected it. And it said fees created. But the thing still shows Blanc
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
clint237:

Abeg help me out here. Thank You

Refresh payment status, click on generate fees, select 2017/2018. Then click view pay advice and click on generate payment advice.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Haddasah:
hello people, i tried paying the acceptance fee online but it was not going so i dont want to re try to avoid stories that touch the heart. please any idea of bank that i can pay to. thank you.

Go with your pay advice to any Ecobank, Access, UBA, Wema, Gtb or First bank branch near you to make payment.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by dazzleangel(f): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
please i wanted to ask about the installment payment option on the dash board is it for the tuition fee that is on the same sheet as the acceptance fee because am thinking of applying for the installment fee payment option. advice please sad

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Midezoe: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please every list for departments seem to be out I can't find the list for masters in environmental management. Anyone with useful information please.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Haddasah(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
bayernistar:

Go with your pay advice to any Ecobank, Access, UBA, Wema, Gtb or First bank branch near you to make payment.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Emmy1379: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
clint237:
Please i need help. I generated mine.. it showed *2 new fees fees created* but when i clicked on View Payment advice & generated it, still shows blanck.

Have you been able to sort this out? I am having similar error.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Postgraduate Entrance Exam Result Remark Is Not Recommended

The major reason why you will see a Not Recommended Remark on your Result is If probably you didn’t get up to the Cut Off Mark set for that course you applied for and on rare occasion this may also not be the case….Not Recommended does not mean you ve automatically failed the exam.

If the remark on your result reads Not Recommended and you performed above average like more than 40, here are the things you can do;

1. Wait a little like one to two weeks after release of Admission List to see if Unilag will still release more List in your department…Some despite not been recommended still end up making the list.

2. Visit the department to find out if you can change your course to the part time version.

Note: Not all departments allow students to switch.

3. If the departments allows the change of mode of study to Part Time They will give You the Procedures to follow in order to change your course to the part time of what you applied for.

The reason you might want to consider changing to part time is because most part time courses are less competitive than its full time version. The cut offs are always lower compared to their full time course.

Changing your course does not guarantee the admission though, so after changing the course you need to go and pray hard.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Kech88: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Can this registration i do d online registration at any cybercafe,and pay d neccesary fees at any bank outside or must it all b n unilag?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Msc Risk Management and Insurance (Part Time) list still not out , yet its full time has been released close to a week now. Unilag na wa o

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cosyfaith:

Thanks for the diligence and effort taken in posting this, but I would appreciate if it's removed from this site, this isn't whatsapp which is private, it's an entire open forum, it's kinda intrusive on people's privacy, I believe anybody who took the exam knows where to look for the result, better still share links. Thank you
As long as your name appears on Unilag's website, there is nothing private about it anymore. Stop discouraging the young man from helping others in need.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kech88:
Can this registration b done outside and Not IN sch

Payment of fees yes, registration no.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
bayernistar:

Payment of fees yes, registration no.

Please expatiate on the above.

I thought after payment of the relevant fees, i can actually fill or complete the necessary forms online from any location, just like i completed my biodata.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BlueRayDick: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
As long as your name appears on Unilag's website, there is nothing private about it anymore. Stop discouraging the young man from helping others in need.

She is actually right.(In the naija way of it) Most people don't want their neighbours or foes as the case may be to monitor their progress, while some don't just want unnecessary publicity.

I remembered my undergraduate days. At the end of my first year sha I was able to make a certain CGPA that qualifies me for the school's academic scholarship for refund of last year's fees and further payment of some thousand of naira.
We were still waiting for a date to be fixed for the ceremony by the school authority, only for my old man to call me on phone and was saying congratulobia. He had seen a full list of scholars published in a national daily announcing the date of the ceremony and the prize sef grin

I sha said thank you, but I was somehow unhappy cos now the old man knows I have money because of the publication of our names in the public domain.

So I understand what the Lady meant and am sure the concerned person has also heeded her plea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by clint237: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Emmy1379:

Have you been able to sort this out? I am having similar error.

I've just tried. But Still the same Wahala
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bjchrist: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pls how can i join msc finance FT whatsapp group?.plsss
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
https:///EdMPDrQmhlHLqKAUvDhj0y

I just created one for prospective LL.M students so feel free to join and invite others. I've made all the necessary payments, however the course registration page is faulty cause it keeps stating that the registration is for the 2nd semester.

Eveluv:

I don't think so. I also applied for LL.M
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Gydion(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
I still dont know why unilag will not release all the admission list since these lists are ready. Those recommended are yet to see their names on the list so as to plan. I know of a person who scored 72, recommended but name not in the list for MBA PT and i know of a person who scored 58, recommeded and name was on the list.

Way forward Unilag... Chai unilag unilag, best skul ever
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
jimihendrix:

I just created one for prospective LL.M students so feel free to join and invite others. I've made all the necessary payments, however the course registration page is faulty cause it keeps stating that the registration is for the 2nd semester.

The link is not directing me to any WhatsApp group. I intend to make payments on Friday. Did you apply for full time or part time.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BYACHEM: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Acceptance Form
With reference to your letter of admission, I hereby accept the offer of admission into the Postgraduate School, University of Lagos for the 2015/2016 academic session, in accordance with all the conditions stipulated in the admission letter, as well as those gerverning the admission of students generally under the relevant University Regulations.

Please house, the session is showing 2015/2016 academic session for the acceptance form part ... is it okay to click and accept this ? Thank you.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is the link, I applied for full time.
Eveluv:

The link is not directing me to any WhatsApp group. I intend to make payments on Friday. Did you apply for full time or part time.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

Please expatiate on the above.

I thought after payment of the relevant fees, i can actually fill or complete the necessary forms online from any location, just like i completed my biodata.

Filling of acceptance form and course registration is to be done online via your portal. After which you print and take to PG school (alongside other credentials) for proper registration.

The person who asked the question initially should have specified the kind of registration he/she meant.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by bayernistar: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
BYACHEM:
Acceptance Form
With reference to your letter of admission, I hereby accept the offer of admission into the Postgraduate School, University of Lagos for the 2015/2016 academic session, in accordance with all the conditions stipulated in the admission letter, as well as those gerverning the admission of students generally under the relevant University Regulations.

Please house, the session is showing 2015/2016 academic session for the acceptance form part ... is it okay to click and accept this ? Thank you.

Lol. You were too fast with your payment. The programme probably hasn't been updated to 2017/2018.Anyways, relax, it would be rectified soon. Then you can reprint.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by banggy: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
koolengrtimmy:

Yes you can pay tuition fee at a later time even when you have resumed lectures.

pls is the payment advisable to be made in banks within Unilag or any banks

Trying to play safe
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BYACHEM: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just paid the full payment and have not click on acceptance form. it was observed when i opened it. That is why am asking weda anyone with similar experience or observation.

bayernistar:

Lol. You were too fast with your payment. The programme probably hasn't been updated to 2017/2018.Anyways, relax, it would be rectified soon. Then you can reprint.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
BYACHEM:
I just paid the full payment and have not click on acceptance form. it was observed when i opened it. That is why am asking weda anyone with similar experience or observation.

Guy nawaooo. No do no do you don go make payment sharp sharp.

Too much money.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
bayernistar:

Filling of acceptance form and course registration is to be done online via your portal. After which you print and take to PG school (alongside other credentials) for proper registration.

The person who asked the question initially should have specified the kind of registration he/she meant.

Noted.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by protein85(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
bayernistar:

Print it guy, it will show 2017/2018
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by protein85(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deprofessional:

Guy nawaooo. No do no do you don go make payment sharp sharp.

Too much money.

Go ahead and update it.....it will show 2017/2018
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by BYACHEM: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
You mean i should click 2015/2016 academic session and accept it that way. Please i dont really understand bro. Tot someone said they are still

updating it to 2017/2018 later b4 i click to accept it.

protein85:

Go ahead and update it.....it will show 2017/2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Am Having Issues With Wes / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.