Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power (5152 Views)

Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by jpphilips(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
idupaul:

Yes just saw that today but noticed it was only paracetamol and chloroquine that was mentioned ..

Yes we have the capacity to produce those.
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by dosk: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2017
idupaul:

Dont worry this anti malarial tariff increase will surely affect your entire family and then we can talk

My bro ur so gullible
Swallowing all u see on social media hook line and Sinker
Na FG dey import drugs,
Well I trust in God that I and my fam may never be sick

Since ur bothered about the cost I guess u really need meds to survive
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by Toketimt: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2017
[s]
idupaul:

Most of the anti malarials used in Nigeria are no longer any patent and are now available generics so dont need any licence to make them , the ish is most of the bases and active ingredients must be imported , This policy will only increase the prices of anti malarials and open a gate way for fakes to thrive like they did after Buharis first stint as president .. As we speak Evans who have made it a goal to manufacture most of their drugs in Nigeria have stopped since last year due to Buharis bad policies , are aware before he took over in 1984 many international pharmaceutical had factories here and his poor vision and policies chased all of them away, Do you know before he came in 1984 we mitchellin and dunlop had manufacturing plants here but his bad policies killed them all ..are you aware that Buhari is a killer of industrialization , please go and read your economic history
[/s]

Oponu, I thought we were through treating ur eediocy in an earlier thread on this issue. Yet u chose to come down here again and start talking rubbish. Fool, this was what we ended with and u ran away. Oya see below and let's continue.

Oponu base and active ingredients are different from medicaments ( finished products) govt increases tariffs on. Continue to showcase ur ediocy while I continue to mention more healthy pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria. E.g Neimeth
By the way, what did ur hopeless fathers tell u about Drugfield. U omitted that.
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by Toketimt: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2017
idupaul:

Yes just saw that today but noticed it was only paracetamol and chloroquine that was mentioned ..

Now that u Av seen that u Av been very foolish these past weeks, can u kindly heap back all the curses y Av rained on this govt over this issue?
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by infohenry(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2017
idupaul:

Most of the anti malarials used in Nigeria are no longer any patent and are now available generics so dont need any licence to make them , the ish is most of the bases and active ingredients must be imported , This policy will only increase the prices of anti malarials and open a gate way for fakes to thrive like they did after Buharis first stint as president .. As we speak Evans who have made it a goal to manufacture most of their drugs in Nigeria have stopped since last year due to Buharis bad policies , are aware before he took over in 1984 many international pharmaceutical had factories here and his poor vision and policies chased all of them away, Do you know before he came in 1984 we mitchellin and dunlop had manufacturing plants here but his bad policies killed them all ..are you aware that Buhari is a killer of industrialization , please go and read your economic history
Can you please stop this misinformation, mitchellin and Dunlop left during obasanjo regime due to high cost of production locally and the flooding of Nigeria market imported cheap products. I was following your argument on anti malaria until I read this nonsense you posted here. You can be wasting your precious time telling lies on someone who barely know of your existence .
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by BudeYahooCom: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Some people don't have common sense.
You are crying here and there that there is no job and the government using fiscal policies is trying to boost local production of goods that can translate to more employment opportunities yet you are still cursing the government.
Common sense is not common.

Before you boost your local production, do you know how many yorubas and poor hausas who would have died of malaria and typhoid in oshogbo and other IDP camps littered all over your lands due to expensive antimalaria and antibiotics.
You think you are doing Ibos, you are doing yourself.
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by emmyw(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Buhari Increase Tariff On Anti-malaria & Antibiotics, What A Devil In Power by Miracle1991: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even kanu tried Buhari then him and his parents are no more, so becareful.
You guys cannot do anything,I mean absolutely nothing. Buhari is there till 2023.
Where is kanu? May his soul rest in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poster Of Sambo Dasuki Floods The Streets In Umuahia, Abia State / Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure / Be Frank, What Comes To Your Mind seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.