Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " (42874 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Published His Book In Texas And Nigerians Came For Him / Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) / Excerpts From The Book By Oba Adetona On Obasanjo And Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Siga: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
.... For a Telecomms license... I will take OBJ hating me as well...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Atiku2019: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Baba Shege

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Ten12(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nothing annoys a lair than wen another lair tells a lie against him

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by leofab(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oh
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by yomalex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adminisher:
We love delving into personalities too much in Nigeria.
OBJ never liked Mike Adenuga. It is natural sometimes that two people don't like themselves, nothing special.
It is like that with Amechi and Jonathan.
The most childish thing of all is to expect people to jell because they come from the same tribe. Only immature kids are surprised when it does not happen as expected
No human being or political or business interest can make two incompatible people jell. At least obj was not guided by his emotions and permitted the NCC to give the man his license.
May your river never run dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Mintayo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Obasanjo, the major source of Nigeria's problems!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by classicopera(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
But Baba ur the grand patron of lies na tongue tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Out of all the Obas that cashed in on the MKO Abiola saga, the Awujale was the second only king who did not partake in the largesse. Which has been repeatedly said by more than one person. Even when Buhari visited Ogun state for their indepence, he paid a courtsey call to the Awujale first before any other business in Ogun state.

Obasanjo on the other hand, well his reputation preceeds him.

On that note, I would find it quite untrue for the Awujale to lie in his book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ten12:
Nothing annoys a lair than wen another lair tells a lie against him

Worse,revealing his lies.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by tundafayaBuhari: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonjas disgracing themselves in the public
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm! Who will now settle their beef? E no concern me.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by FreeGlobe(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
what is my business with two afonjas fooling themselves.. so obasanjo actually joined apc in 2014? hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by tete7000(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Obasanjo should go and rest. He is too petty and full of lies. Believe him at your peril.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
kabiyesi thinking right now

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by beautiful232(f): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
I can't stop laughing
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by wizard007(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
All ye meddling into the affairs of this prominent polithiefcians, when will you learn to channel your energy into something worthwhile, this two men are just seeking unnecessary attention.

The world has left them since they refuse to leave. Stop taking sides cos they've only talked about what they want you to know.

I don't believe a word from this two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Rockyrascal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Will The oba to whom the letter is been written to, able to Read this long epistle undecided
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by government1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
I taught yorubas dont use foul language on a traditional ruler (oba), well i see this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by harnuh01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
All the best for the two of them..... Finger crossed shocked
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by ademoladeji(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
kilokeys:
e like say time don reach for BABA to kaput

muhammed ali don go

my neighbour dog go...

who is he?

just saying sha...

i am nt God

I vote for you before him
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by bart10: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Must OBJ react to every allegation or rumour? Na wah for the man sef abi na old age dey worry am undecided
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by babadee1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
government1:
I taught yorubas dont use foul language on a traditional ruler (oba), well i see this one grin

Where did you see foul language in the letter? Are you sure you even read it?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by GGirll: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
who cares about the useless open letter? when u were romancing with kabiyesi u didn't write for all Nigerians to see....very soon ur daughter or son will reply ur letter shameless old man.....i regretted reading this post.phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by nwosu35: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Make Unah fight. . .

Pls give me a pot of beans

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Grundig: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
obj is an attention seeking, lying and self servicing man. obj is the same person the president of Ghana called unprintable names sometime last year. other presidents agreed with his statement albeit silently. obj, needs to take a back seat. he has been ever present politician but one every Nigerian can and should do away with.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by dfrost: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rizmo:
Really? Did Baba called Kabiyosi a liar?
After partaking in consuming the cannoli that Grandmama made for them?
Baba disrespected Kabiyesi. Disrespected grandmama.

Flash, Flash 100 yard dash... My guy cool wink
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ummm, wey the source na.....Abi OBJ don become nairalander? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Charly68: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ina Ogun odun!
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by leunseyis(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBJ... I will not comment on Atiku issue that you touched upon in your book because I have dealt with that elsewhere and you were only dabbling into an area where and thing you are absolutely ignorant about.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by Rizmo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
dfrost:

Flash, Flash 100 yard dash... My guy cool wink
Y..E..A....In Flash's voice

Re: Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " by olagbemi118(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmmm...how are they different from each other? They should kill themselves..wetin concern me...abeg, who see my bb charger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.