Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? (3291 Views)

FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie” / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Once upon a time, a couple of FP back pages away, there used to be threads by the children of perdition lying shamelessly that Osun had the highest GDP in Nigeria.

This big fat lie generated and circulated from Alausa was used during the first term of Aregbesola.

I wonder whatever happened to Osun economy ever since Redeem members started shipping food to Osun state to feed the hungry masses there.

It is also ironic that the same perpertuators of this big fat lie quickly shifted to the "Osun is a civil servants state" to explain away why their thieving governor could not look inwards to generate revenue to pay hungry workers rather than wait for the FG bailout or besiege every banking Hall seeking loans.

I now ask those liars who shamefully peddled this open falsehood to decieve their gullible people, is Osun state still the state with the highest GDP?

Your replies should be brief, direct to the question and devoid of mentioning GEJ, Ipob yoots.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by funstufz: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't mind them...

Do you still have links to any of their so-called claims?

All na propaganda

12 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
geeez:
The GDP of Oyo for 2012 is higher than that of any state in the SE. The GDP of Osun is the same with Imo and Anambra which are the highest in the SE (see below). These are the latest figures from a credible agency and not that 2010 GDP post that has been recycled over and over.

From the report I have for Q1 2013, Ogun State has a higher GDP than the highest in the SE which means the three SW states of Lagos, Oyo and Ogun have higher GDPs than that of any state in the SE and if Osun State were in the SE, its GDP for Q1 2013 will be the second highest

Amazing
Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by SexyNairalander: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
booked
Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
funstufz:
Don't mind them...

Do you still have links to any of their so-called claims?

All na propaganda

Yes nah...
https://www.nairaland.com/1439842/osun-state-gdp-higher-than#18132329

This yeye thread claimed Osun state is richer than all SE states combined

8 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by cooljude(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
It was always a fat lie, mere propaganda.

10 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Metroescobar: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
They are actually very rich in LIE RESOURCES!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Mujaheeeden: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Osun state is the leader in Hunger and poverty

10 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
cooljude:
It was always a fat lie, mere propaganda.

Just like that other big fat lie peddled from alausa that one of buhari's daughters is married to an igbo man and has since converted to Christianity and currently living in Enugu

8 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by funstufz: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Shuo... grin grin grin

No vex for them, it was one of those things

Osun is now in serious 'debt' compared with what was earlier presented about the state...

God save Osun State

VulgarVulvas:

Yes nah...
https://www.nairaland.com/1439842/osun-state-gdp-higher-than#18132329

This yeye thread claimed Osun state is richer than all SE states combined

6 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by eyeview: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't mind them. It was one of those lies their people threw into the media space, hoping it would stick but somehow God thoroughly exposed and embarrassed them

13 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
eyeview:
Don't mind them. It was one of those lies their people threw into the media space, hoping it would stick but somehow God thoroughly exposed and embarrassed them

And all their lies are coming back to haunt them.

10 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by banki(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK I get it....
News littered cyber space that osun had paid outstanding salaries and some people don't like it so they dig up stories and anything to discredit....

Why are we like this?
We hear good news in anambara we vex
We hear good news in sambisa we vex
We hear good news in osun we vex
We hear bad news in bayelsa we are happy?
Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
banki:
OK I get it....
News littered cyber space that osun had paid outstanding salaries and some people don't like it so they dig up stories and anything to discredit....

Why are we like this?
We hear good news in anambara we vex
We hear good news in sambisa we vex
We hear good news in osun we vex
We hear bad news in bayelsa we are happy?

Because no truth can come from you liars

5 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by banki(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Because no truth can come from you liars

You must think that everything is about the elections....
You lost an election get over it.....and if the next election boils down to Jonathan vs buhari I will take buhari over and over Jonathan....

3 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
banki:

You must think that everything is about the elections....
You lost an election get over it.....and if the next election boils down to Jonathan vs buhari I will take buhari over and over Jonathan....

Only you bring GEJ here

I am exposing the lies of you children of perdition

If anything came out from the last election it was your collective glaring hypocrisy and campaign of lies and deciet.

The last election sealed your fate as a doomed people under your own lies and with Sokoto domination over you.

The bridge is over.

You have front row seats to viewing the total dissolution of Nijeriya as you have come to know it.

10 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Rayhutar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin ;,[/b]they have shifted their lying tongue to Ogun[b], they wanted to shift to Oyo but when pictures of brown roof of Ibadan saturated the cyberspace they flee with their tail in between their legs. grin grin grin grin grin,[/b]we no longer hear Osun GDP or Oyo GDP is bigger that entire SE[b] tongue tongue tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Aregberascal claim to clearing owed salaries has just been vehemently denied by Osun civil servants and Trade unions

The Tinubu ACN faction of the apc is so evil and adept at lying that they no longer can't even accept the truth.

But by far the most shameless thing out of this alausa fraudsters is the willing tools (or rather fools) who are paid stipends to promote their lies over social media (NL inclusive)

Seun you better do something about these paid shills and their mod agents because your forum is about the worst I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by vickylincon(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sometimes, I wondered how people reason. You are comparing the economy of osun then to now. When you know the gdp as well as the oil price. Don't you know much has changed since then?. Please, when you are arguing next time, try to check it out very well. Moreover, South Africa was the largest economy before Nigeria overcame them last two years.. Though the story has changed now. So, argue without sentiment next time op

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
vickylincon:
Sometimes, I wondered how people reason. You are comparing the economy of osun then to now. When you know the gdp as well as the oil price. Don't you know much has changed since then?. Please, when you are arguing next time, try to check it out very well. Moreover, South Africa was the largest economy before Nigeria overcame them last two years.. Though the story has changed now. So, argue without sentiment next time op

what concerns osun state with oil? arrant nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by vickylincon(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

what concerns osun state with oil? arrant nonsense!
just hear yourself. Didn't know Nigeria depends mostly on oil? And shared bogus amounts to state as federal allocation. When oil prices reduced, allocation to States also reduced.. So that explains the difference in gdp recorded earlier and now. I only provides facts for your arguments.. Don't start another argument on oil bro

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
That's Afonja for you...known for their propaganda. That's how they peddled the lie that they are the most educated for decades yet stats after stats, every yr show that Igbo lead in all measure of educational success in the country, followed non Igbo Deltans and Edo. The last two years, some Northern states are now ahead of them!

Thats how they also said that Osun IGR is twice of all SE states...LOL chineke God! The same Osun that is begging federal and other state governments for money!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by VulgarVulvas: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
vickylincon:
just hear yourself. Didn't know Nigeria depends mostly on oil? And shared bogus amounts to state as federal allocation. When oil prices reduced, allocation to States also reduced.. So that explains the difference in gdp recorded earlier and now. I only provi
des facts for your arguments.. Don't start another argument on oil bro

so oil money from ND made osun richer than all SE states combined and also made osun hav e the highest GDP despite the fact that Osun allocations from the FG has always been just 40bn annually at peak oil price?

you are fooling yourself only

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by vickylincon(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

so oil money from ND made osun richer than all SE states combined and also made osun hav e the highest GDP despite the fact that Osun allocations from the FG has always been just 40bn annually at peak oil price?

you are fooling yourself only

actually, I don't get your arguments o. I thought you were looking for the reasons for dinner discrepancies in gdp figure for 2014..and the recent ones.. That's y I gave you oil example. So if you are now talking about using oil money for another state.. That's another argument and am not gonna drawn into that. Sometimes, I wonder how some people reason. Do have a wonderful night bro

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Presidiotbuhari: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2017
vickylincon:
just hear yourself. Didn't know Nigeria depends mostly on oil? And shared bogus amounts to state as federal allocation. When oil prices reduced, allocation to States also reduced.. So that explains the difference in gdp recorded earlier and now. I only provides facts for your arguments.. Don't start another argument on oil bro
^^
Sorry to cut in here, based on ur line of aguiment, it means Aragbesola was lying when he told GEJ and nigerians that he doesn't need federal alocation to pay salaries?

And I will like to invite aragbe rascal chief propagandist on this forun. The one and only gbawe and aresa, ur attention is needed here....lol

7 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by vatiqan(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

Just like that other big fat lie peddled from alausa that one of buhari's daughters is married to an igbo man and has since converted to Christianity and currently living in Enugu

You knackam for head, bros. They even went as far as claiming that Buhari went to spend one of the xmas with the said daughter and her husband.

abeg, na who get that tiri gbosa, meme; for this bros?(the lady with dark glasses).

5 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by Standing5(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2017
OP go look for Johnnyessence thread he is the active Osun state propagandist here.
Truth is Aregbe improved on GEJ record by borrowing more and using it to impress statisticians and analyst like GEJ did. Both of them will leave huge debt behind and questionable infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by midol: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
We yoruba muslims from oshogbo were lying with reckless abandon those days. Until IPOBians started revealing the true face of hunger in our state of osun.

While we manufacturing lies on the internet, our father were begging for fufu Aregbe under brown roofs.
Chei it is impossible to hide hunger.

I urge our people to always shun tribalism. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by vickylincon(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

^^
Sorry to cut in here, based on ur line of aguiment, it means Aragbesola was lying when he told GEJ and nigerians that he doesn't need federal alocation to pay salaries?

And I will like to invite aragbe rascal chief propagandist on this forun. The one and only gbawe and aresa, ur attention is needed here....lol
maybe.. You know all these politicians na.. Am just saying what they put as facts
Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by agadez007(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2017
look at how those shildren of H-ate from the South West// will avoid this thread like ebola

I remember when that was their anthem,now cat's got their tongues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? by najoke: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims from oshogbo were lying with reckless abandon those days. Until IPOBians started revealing the true face of hunger in our state of osun.

While we manufacturing lies on the internet, our father were begging for fufu Aregbe under brown roofs.
Chei it is impossible to hide hunger.

I urge our people to always shun tribalism. grin
You know 70% of we fulani slaves cowards dont read newspaper, so propaganda is what we fulani slaves cowards aka chest beaters use......infact you gave a good example how we fulani slaves cowards use propaganda cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubor Warns Biafrans To Stop Making Noise / EFCC Arrests Nsima Ekere, NDDC MD / This Online Business Will Make You 5000naira Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.