Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) (533 Views)

Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) by mistabiola: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
The question is how will N160 per day alleviate poverty?

How is it going to improve the standard of living of the people earning this little stipend when considering the fact that most beggars in the street will make more than that in a day!!!

Is the money getting to the targeted set of people and how are they going to sustain it?

Is it wise to squander such huge amount of money on this scheme instead of investing it in other key areas considering the huge number of unemployed graduates?

Considering giving 1,000,000 people N5000 will amount to N5billion per month and N60billion in a year which is more than the money allocated for education in 2017 budget (N50billion).

If this huge amount is been presented to people like Aliko Dangote and others to help them deliberate on how to spend this money wisely in other to create something that would benefit the masses and Government as well just like how Private Businesses are benefitting both the owner and the employees of any enterprise.

My submission is this, the government have a good intention but it's to the wrong direction..

Mistabiola©

Re: Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) by Opinionated: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
I like opinions but what is with your picture?

You are trying to corner ladies using this N5,000 matter abi?

E no go work. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Opinion.com.....what.is.it.with.the.picture.anyways.mr.fine.boy?!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins Payment Of N5,000 Monthly Stipend To Poor Nigeria (my Opinion) by banki(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
You Dont care about the poor and you are not one of the poor....
If the president didn't do it you will critisze him
If he does it you criticize him

I tire for all of us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

sokoto sharia Police disrupt Wedding Of State Gov Aminu Tambuwal's Daughter / Shocker: The Efcc & Fcda Conspiracy Unravelled / BREAKING: Senate Rejects Closure Of Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.