Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,930 members, 7,824,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) (1036 Views)

Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Oritsefemi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With His Friends With A Ram (pics,vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
PSquare (Peter) Having Fun With Daughter, As They Compete In The Soccer Table Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gcKCLxHow

Re: Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by xamuel17(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
I won't be surprised see dis in front page
Re: Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by ramdris(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Am here! This kind mumu thread sabi reach FP ehn...make una dey see o.
Re: Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by mujybee(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
i think d person below me has something to say grin
Re: Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by YhungPablo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
when it reach FP I'll say something..

but the person below me also might have something to say ..
Re: Psquare(peter) Competing With Daughter In The Table Soccer Game(pics,vids) by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
You guys already said it all... grin

I'll just pass the baton to the guy below me

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Teenager Dies While Taking Selfie (shocking Photos) / I Think I Figure Out Why Tuface Had To Cancel The Protest / Actress Chika Ike Stuns In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.