Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (52305 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Amagite(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Singer Lola Rae, Tekno's baby mama has released adorable photos with their daughter, Skye to celebrate her birthday today, January 20th.

The photos show her shopping in a fruit market while carrying Skye along. She wrote;

"Happy Birthday To Me, Another year by his grace... Super thankful this year I have the best present right on my back ✨

The Skye use to be the limit now she’s on my Hip �
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/teknos-baby-mama-lola-rae-shares-adorable-photos-with-their-daughter-to-celebrate-birthday.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by softwerk(f): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
cry

This is undoubtably unadulterated stupidity..... cry

And to think that I used to respect this lady?!

Q: Madam who are you?

A: Teckno's baby mama cry

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked
This wan exchanged her 'singer' status for the 'baby mama' title. She ditched her career spotlight to become a 21st century.........

*It is not me that will say rubbish on Sunday!!*

Signed,
Chairman, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Baddiezz(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Cute.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
Cute.

Modified smiley
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bloggers will have a swell time with these pics.

Can just imagine me headlines sef cheesy
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Light parents.... Dark kid..hmm

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MiaB(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Light parents.... Dark kid..hmm
Bleaching

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by KelvinCX(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Now we've seen their real color through their kid

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by KelvinCX(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
pictures
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by AverageAnnie(f): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
she's a beauty....

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
AverageAnnie:
she's a beauty....
...and You are average. Mtchew. See your head like coconut

8 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by truecommerce358: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
She's fine.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by influenz: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
If your candidate is falling down on the podium,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate can't differentiate between Presidential, Senatorial and 'Guvernatorial' candidate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate

When your candidate is so scared of appearing for a debate,
What do you do?
You Atikulate.

If you want to grow Nigeria again,
What do you do?...
You Atikulate.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Headlesschicken(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
undecided I wonder what this photo shoot portrays,was d baby born in a market place..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
MiaB:
Bleaching
She's mixed.... Lola Rae.

13 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Akshow: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
so she bath, dressed, went to the market, with a photographer, set up, wore make up just to snap

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Ayoswit(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
I just love babies kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by CaptainGOOD: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
I still Dey talk am Tekno needs to do DNA o.
Because me I no understand that baby's skin tone oh.

Davido, davido davido,!!
How many times I call you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin used toilet farm tool cheesy that bastarddd baby Don Black oooo shocked

Verified Google ads for sale
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Olukat(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Techno sef dey get baby for free
Useless generation angry
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nathdoug(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
MiaB:
Bleaching
the child reflect the true color of the mom
Techno is naturally fair from day one

7 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baby mama (a whole full grown ass Lady)
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Adewumiaye: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
For all your Web design works, contact us today, check my signature for contact details
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by chocolatemom(f): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Beautiful but is she a hawker?
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by CaptainGOOD: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
MiaB:
Bleaching

Not bleaching oh.
Lola must have played away.
And u know small Tekno can't talk

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by pejuakinab: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Very pretty lady.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Cute and colourful
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MrThisandthat(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tekno get eye shaa
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by BOOMnaija(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Akshow:
so she bath, dressed, went to the market, with a photographer, set up, wore make up just to snap
Yes, joblessness...yet, most of u will still buy her husband's whack songs, thereby making him more popular and richer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.