Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (60924 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Bizgold: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I think Kidnapping happens more often in the East.

But seriously Mr Seun, we need more work in terms of curbing tribal and bigotry comments.
Many people are not Sane here
My broda many are on sane here I tell u
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Whytelyon(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

The Western part of Nigeria is not safe anymore

I will never step my foot in that region because of the type of News I've been reading lately

Benue isn't West.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by MENELIK1: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Raylight2:

OMG...!!! did you say western? which of the states please? Benue or Lokoja?
By their comments we shall know the OSUs among us
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Bigterry: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
for those who have ear should hear. The lady was coming to see her fiancée of over 8 years who was newly employ in kogi state to come and know where he was staying. unfortunately for her, she was not familiar with lokoja metropolis. As soon as she dropped from bus, the kidnapper sense she was new in town and pretend TO be a motorcycles (OKADAMAN), he claims he knows where the lady was GOING, only for him to take her to their base. The kidnappers basically kidnap only ladies. So, when you are traveling to a place you not familiar with, be extremely careful because no one knows their next victim. Though some of them were arrested but some are still out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by goshen26: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

I will never step my foot in that region because of the type of News I've been reading lately

When they tell you to go to school you will be sorting ur teachers to pass ur JS class, even my nephew (a basic 5 pupil) here will b flogged if he dear say kogi or Benue is a western state. Olodo oshi
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Sophiaz: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
So sad
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Sophiaz: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sad
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by tete7000(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Too too sad. May she rest in peace. May those who perpetrated this evil know no peace.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by goshen26: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bigterry:
for those who have ear should hear. The lady was coming to see her fiancée of over 8 years who was newly employ in kogi state to come and know where he was staying. unfortunately for her, she was not familiar with lokoja metropolis. As soon as she dropped from bus, the kidnapper sense she was new in town and pretend TO be a motorcycles (OKADAMAN), he claims he knows where the lady was GOING, only for him to take her to their base. The kidnappers basically kidnap only ladies. So, when you are traveling to a place you not familiar with, be extremely careful because no one knows their next victim. Though some of them were arrested but some are still out there.

Best comment so far on this thread, not that olodo that calls himself afonjamustdie vomiting nonsense to show the whole world that he does not know simple Nigeria regions n states in them
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by tundafayaBuhari: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
It shall not be well with Buhari
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by vampire2020: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Raintaker:
Weyrey rey o, is Kogi a western State?
the idiot comment just weak me i swr down
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by SmeagolC(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

Re read the locations before you post remarks.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I think Kidnapping happens more often in the East.

But seriously Mr Seun, we need more work in terms of curbing tribal and bigotry comments.
Many people are not Sane here

Now u want Seun to intercede ? Were u not in other threads today where ur people were throwing tribal curses to the igbos , did u mention Seuns name?
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Really sad.. R.I.P
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Adayi1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
crackhouse:
This igbira people sef. Just because of 150k. Wetin be 150k and 100k to terminate sb's life.
guy! Receive some sense.... because ur thinking faculty is in dare need.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Toosure70: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

alarun opolo.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by zoneboy: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

So Kogi and Benue Na western Nigeria. B4 ur beard look like ..... Make I no talk sha
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Austin4lif: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

is markurdi West? abeg go back to secondary and remedy your f9 in geography
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by pedrilo: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

grow up
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Bizgold: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

How much will you charge me for roofing ??

I want to roof your brain
haha yes, let roof ur brain.u are insane every were.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by kingviny: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Police intelligence should use the ATM footage to track these criminals and then bring them to justice. With her bank account and bank they can track the transaction and match it with the ATM footage to fish out those guys and thru them get other several kidnapping gangs in that state.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Ayodeji2k14: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
goshen26:

Best comment so far on this thread, not that olodo that calls himself afonjamustdie vomiting nonsense to show the whole world that he does not know simple Nigeria regions n states in them
Too bad.Those criminals must of had rounds of sex with her before killing her.God will catch them before the end of this year.mark my word.They will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Glorygrace(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rest in peace Christie Agbulu.May God deliver us from every evil work in the new year.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
softMarket:
I suspect her departmental students!!

She must have provoked one of her students!......

How can someone kidnap a lecturer and demand just 150k? And the family paid 100k

Check am nah!.....if to say na real kidnapers,they would have demanded millions!!

brother, you true true reason the matter well.

maybe they didn't plan to kill her. maybe she died of BP or something.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Very sad

jeez! shocked

you are a unique kind of dumb. this one na big ode.

money when your Papa for take go buy tomtom share for your village people, he go waste am for your school fees. embarassed
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

jeez! shocked

you are a unique kind of dumb. this one na big ode.

money when your Papa for take go buy tomtom share for your village people, he go waste am for your school fees. embarassed

You're the dumb one here

Can't you sense or figure out that I'm a troll ?? Look at my moniker and look at my comments

My friend, you're the definition of dumb
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

You're the dumb one here

Can't you sense or figure out that I'm a troll ?? Look at my moniker and look at my comments

My friend, you're the definition of dumb

you are still justifying your dumbness. you are not just a troll. you are a dumb troll.

abeg, doh. use shame modify your postgringrin

bye bye Mr. dumbinho
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by andyanders: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chrisrare:
All dis wicked female lecturers.. Only God knows who she might have offended/frustrated. Rip sha.

You are useless for such comment on a dead person. May it be your portion to be a victim to either armed robbers or kidnappers.

What you wished others must come your way.
Re: Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) by Bruno3000(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
The whole world, not just Nigeria. Evil pple are everywhere.
dandecent:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo! Rest on ma'am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.