Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (59716 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by stephenduru: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
A student identified as Peter Okafor, ND course representative,Civil Engineering Federal Polytechnic Oko has been shot dead by unknown suspected to be cultists in Anambra.The deceased who is from Nkpor was chased into the bush by gunmen who shot him dead in Umusiome.Before his death,he asked his friend to get his clearance form for him.He was meant to be in school for the collection before his death

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/cultists-chase-student-of-federal-poly.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by rusher14: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
If he's one of them, then it's well deserved.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
As in... I don't just understand.

Person go carry himself go join wetin go kill am.
I remember how dem intimidate me way back.
Toast me tire
Oga I just dey post dem.
Till I graduate
As at 300l I was friends with all colors without a color.
And I study them, dem dey always get problem

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
He who kills by the sword, dies by it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by overdrive(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
very avoidable death,he just wasted his own life for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Just look at how this one wasted his life...like he knew there was fire on the mountain....""help me collect my acceptance letter" ehhya!

I still don't get the reason behind joining a cult in school. To what end exactly?

Innocent parents struggled to send you to school and this is what they will receive...the news of your death in a bush. God forbid!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by gabinweb: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
stephenduru:
A student identified as Peter Okafor, ND course representative,Civil Engineering Federal Polytechnic Oko has been shot dead by unknown suspected to be cultists in Anambra.The deceased who is from Nkpor was chased into the bush by gunmen who shot him dead in Umusiome.Before his death,he asked his friend to get his clearance form for him.He was meant to be in school for the collection before his death

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

He is not from Nkpor but from Enugu State and was our course rep... Until now the perpetrators of his murder have not been brought to book. Rest on Pakins

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/cultists-chase-student-of-federal-poly.html

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
"Told his friend to get his clearance for him"....

Their rival cultists always wait to strike during compulsory exercises like exam periods, screening, registration....

Say NO to cultism. Zero benefits in it.

This isn't Skulls & Bones or Freemasonry -it's more like Blood & Crips i.e. senselessly violent groups.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by CaptainGOOD: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by ValCon888: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
@Op

Your heading is wrong. Its not 'cultists chase student' into the bush. Its cultists chase cultist into the bush.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by oyetunder(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
sad You see, we are always good at making mockery of everything. Higher Schools that in other climes are busy producing powerful minds and intellectuals are arena of secret cults, lecturers whose missions are to sleep with ladies, and oloshos in our Country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Abjay97(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
s
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by chloride6: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
The guy think say him fit escape sha

grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
men d heat too much

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Tunasco4u(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
OK
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you live by the gun, you die by the gun!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by IMASTEX: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Watin you gain?!

The question i keep asking those who favours the group is, If cultism really pays. Do you think you will ever get the chance to be added?!

11 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by hansomb: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chai, one fool now go say na Baba cause am

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Hotfreezer: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Imagine, course rep sef belong.

You join an illegal association that you can't identify with in public and you think you're helping yourself?

I don't have RIP for him, his gang members may have RIPs they can dash him.

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
When your parents send you to school, you face your studies in full.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
This bad
Build your websites for as low as N10k call us now 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
He should have climb a tree like Dino & b saved na!

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian schools of higher education has become a den of cult activities . Students who suppose to be sources of joy for their parents are not a sour in the mouth what a shame.

Oko poly is notorious for its cultic activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Oweku: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Y take a life that you can't create? cry

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Might Be A Case Of Instant Karma.But Hey,What Do I Know.?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Seetto: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Some coconut head go still blame buhari for this,

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by freemanbubble: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Being rugged is good
humans hate what they don't understand
too many benefits once you choose to be rugged
once you are confirmed and rugged then you can sail through the valley of evil men without fear
90 percent of females love rugged men(that is a fact)

once you rugged then life becomes easy

an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
we the neo black say rest in peace from Benin city to hero
we are like Hydra. we don't die. when our head is chopped off then expect an instant head as an outgrowth from different part of the body.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
I totally blame Buhari for this. Just look what Buhari has turned Nigeria into.
Buhari must be sent back to Daura.
I repeat, I blame Buhari for this calamity. cry

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) by Dpharisee: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
When agberos and cultists are treated like celebrities because of politics that's what you get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.