Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff (31797 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by greatermax77(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2017
In this adminstration, merit has been slaughtered in the alter of religion & ethnicism. incompetance is manifesting everywhere
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by metallisc(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
Why not the dead brain, idiotic, animalistic, foolish, demonic, bigoted and hapless dullard? Why an innocent female staff eh? undecided undecided

the babe been don refuse to give the guy 'kpomo' to chop for christmas after the guy spend money buy am gift! grin grin grin

these things happen you know! cheesy cheesy
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by modsfucker: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how these accidental discharges happen. It takes three steps for an ammunition to be fired.

1. Cocck your weapon

2. Remove Safety

3. Put your finger inside the trigger guard and pull
the trigger.

So how on earth can you do all these three things and still call it accident?

1 Like

Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by reykhana(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
Nigerian police, unprofessional lots.
I think its the DSS that's being talked about not the police........
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by morbeta(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Ruben Abati....."evil spirited accidental discharge"
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by giddykay: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
harrggg!! Did you go to school at all?? They said dss operatives...DSS operative!!!!! get double lens..I no know wetin Nigerian police do you ooo
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by GunzAndRosez: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
giddykay:
harrggg!! Did you go to school at all?? They said dss operatives...DSS operative!!!!! get double lens..I no know wetin Nigerian police do you ooo
Of course I know it's the SSS DSS is unknown to law. Informally, we call them Nigerian secret police and of course they are more uncouth than violent criminals.

Only the regular police will best them in thievery, extortion and jungle acrobatics.

An if you or your forebear is a policeman then you're or he is a uniformed thug and armed bandit with less grace than a career criminal.

Cowards hiding under their uniforms.

**Spits on your head**

reykhana:

I think its the DSS that's being talked about not the police........

Yes, I used the Nigerian police as an umbrella term swing that they sometimes swap personnel at the hierarchy.
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
This is not accidental. How can he be attempting to drop his gun and it goes off? It means he had his finger on the trigger... and almost all the time when this happens the person accidentally shoots himself. This need to be investigated.
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by Kingbuhari(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2017
the guy should have point his riffle towards that duara dullard and automatically become a hero of over 100 million Nigerians
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by SUPOL(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
its obvious u didn't read the story
Re: Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff by GunzAndRosez: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
SUPOL:
its obvious u didn't read the story
I don't expect a policeman like you to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.