Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose (984 Views)

Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) / N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Ekiti360(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has asked the President to be truthful and publish names of those who have reportedly benefited from its N5000 stipend.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has challenged President Muhammadu Buhari to be a transparent leader by publishing names of Nigerians who benefited from the Federal Government’s N5,000 stipend.

The outspoken Governor described the N5,000 initiative as a mere propaganda as he dared President Buhari to publish the names of all the beneficiaries to prove him wrong.

Fayose made the statement public on Tuesday in Ado-Ekiti through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi. He said there was no evidence of the payment in his state, which is one of the states the Federal Government claimed the exercise had started.

“A blind man will say it is when it gets into my mouth that I will say you are feeding me, not promises.” Fayose said.

According to him, the states in which participants have started receiving the payment were the APC-controlled states. He warned Buhari to stop his acts of propaganda and address the hunger in the land as people have become tired of his empty promises. Fayose challenged the government to publish the number of people and the accounts of those who had received the money for all to see.

The Presidency had last week said the first batch of the millions to receive N5000 stipend have already reported receiving their first payments as at last Friday, December 30, 2016.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/publish-names-of-nigerians-who-have.html

2 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by adonbilivit: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
op your source is not reliable...this is a serious issue and not a "tonto dike shares sexy pics" kind of post. so, get a good source please
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ijaya gbogbo APissC, I support you jare. All the name of the beneficiaries should be publish on newspaper. We are not fools
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by hucienda: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oshokomole!! grin

Never a dull moment.
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by ayobase(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Not just by publishing names, but with myself and some jobless NLers confirming our names on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yes
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Corrinthians(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
I really pitty the people of Ekiti state.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
What do you expect from this online news paper, the headquarters is located in Ekiti State Government house. undecided
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by intruder15(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dat awkward moment when d names are published and u see ***** saraki... hehehe.... chai
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Stingman: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
I really pitty the people of Ekiti state.. embarassed

Why not tell us if your name is listed in your state and that you have received the 5000 stipend for the poorest Nigerians...instead if pitying the people from Ekiti..

5 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Exactly!
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Corrinthians(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stingman:

Why not tell us if your name is listed in your state and that you have received the 5000 stipend for the poorest Nigerians...instead if pitying the people from Ekiti..
My name is listed, just like that of every Fayose Ugwupob zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Habakus: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
I go with Fayose on this

3 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by mykeljosef: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2017
the major question now is how did they classify the acclaimed beneficiary as "extremely poor"

is it written on their foreheads

3 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by richeso: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2017
see broad day light robbery and Nigerians are silent. God why u carry me join this kind people ?

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Stalwert: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2017
The face of an unrepentant fool

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2017
How did the FG get the names and bank details of the beneficiaries
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by cjrane: 7:20am On Jan 05, 2017
EXACTLY!

Another avenue for Buhari and his henchmen to loot Nigeria, claiming they gave the money to unemployed youths.

2 Likes

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by arcnomec(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
In a saner climes,the names of this beneficiaries would be published for accountability and record purpose.But here in this insane nation,you only hear we have paid them on the media.Come to think of it,how did the government came up with names of people that are poor,did it cut across all local governments of this nation,did the peasant farmers and fisher men/women in the villages captured in this demograph or what?

1 Like

Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by alizma: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Go to Kwara state and ask them if you want to know.
Re: Publish Names Of Nigerians Who Have Received N5,000 Stipend – Fayose by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Both their names, phone numbers and addresses must be published to be verified. You can just come and tell us you gave extremely poor people money without telling us whom these people are.

I suspect their children being the candidates of this free money.

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Emerge Of Soldiers In Sambisa Forest Celebrating The Festive Period / INTERESTING: CCT Judge Offers To Give Saraki Water / Gov Okowa To Welcome Ex Convict Ibori With A N350M Party-saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.