Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - (31688 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Top Politicians Hijack, Fight Over Buhari’s N5000 Cash For The Poor / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Government of antonyms
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2017
shocked tribalistic government why didn't he go to the east and do such....he is giving the money to his own angry
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by iamteegee(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Hhehhee now I want to give a 4k!! It hasn't gotten to Enugu na
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by rusher14: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2017
MadamExcellency:

And... you actually believed that nonsense excuse?

Do you know how difficult it was to get pensioneers to open individual bank accounts for their pensions let alone these rural "neglected" poor?

They "all" can't have bank account if the government is sincere.

Btw, some rural women can't access any bank less than 40 kilometres to their villages.

Transportation to an "urban" bank from many rural enclaves to collect N5000 is enough punishment to most "genuine" beneficiaries.

Being rural doesn't mean poor and vulnerable.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nathdoug(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
So this is wat niigerians has been reduced to....na wa oooo...
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by rhektor(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
FriendChoice:

You jump to comment without actually reading.

Common sense should tell you that more than half Nigerians have no bank account and those people are the ones who should be beneficiary as most of them live in rural areas so how and when were bank accounts opened for them? Who determines who get the money? Guy don't just be in haste to defend this lying government

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by passyhansome(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2017
HAS ANYONE IN THE EAST RECEIVED IT?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by wakes: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Good to know.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Reader1988: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Don't believe it. Even 30,000# stipend they claimed to have paid graduates is a scam because nobody has claimed to have collected apart from one girl from Abia State

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by JideAmuGiaka: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2017
intruder15:
gradually we will get there. Nigeria shall be great again. God bless PMB. god bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
But PMB said earlier that he wasn't the one that made such promise.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by fkdmods: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2017
stsinner:
Saraki is a badass. While some kids on NL were expecting to see him in jail,he forced bubu's hands to start this stipend of a thing in kwara state. Fear Naija politicans!

Hunger na bad thing i swear.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by JideAmuGiaka: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2017
rhektor:

Common sense should tell you that more than half Nigerians have no bank account and those people are the ones who should be beneficiary as most of them live in rural areas so how and when were bank accounts opened for them? Who determines who get the money? Guy don't just be in haste to defend this lying government

Some Nigerians are very gullible.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by fkdmods: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Corrinthians:
Ipob yoots and hatred for good news..

How is something that is unsustainable good news?
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Please what is 5k?

I can see some people commending the president for this crappy innovation. It doesn't lead the country anywhere. It's just a scheme to keep the poor and illiterate masses quiet.

5k that you can't even use to buy food items for yourself alone talk more of the entire family.

Please they should concentrate on more important things Abeg. We don't need 5k, we need jobs that we'll be able to earn enough to take care of ourselves and family. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by dunkem21(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
mightyhazell:
hav u collected urs omen.. lipsrsealed

See as you bust am cheesy
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by israelmao(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2017
I'm truely sorry for the level of poverty in Nigeria jubilation over N5000!
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by BankManager(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2017
I'm a fan of social security,safety nets and all. It's ideological for me but this Buhari 5k to 1 million people is a total waste of money...

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2017
iokpebholo:
Ehen how did dey do d screening to know ppl who are poor? Meanwhile we still get beggers for benín here, how come nobody give them their own 5k

They will only give those who are registered, if u fail to be registered, that's ur biz

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by juman(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Another lies.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by freshboi88: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2017
BankManager:
I'm a fan of social security,safety nets and all. It's ideological for me but this Buhari 5k to 1 million people is a total waste of money...

U wanted him to fulfil his promise, now he is fulfilling it, u r wailing and still complaining, what do u want??

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Apus: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2017
MadamExcellency:

And... you actually believed that nonsense excuse?

Do you know how difficult it was to get pensioneers to open individual bank accounts for their pensions let alone these rural "neglected" poor?

They "all" can't have bank account if the government is sincere.

Btw, some rural women can't access any bank less than 40 kilometres to their villages.

Transportation to an "urban" bank from many rural enclaves to collect N5000 is enough punishment to most "genuine" beneficiaries.

What is ur problem man! If he failed to deliver on his promise u guys will be the first to cry woe, now he did,u find another reason to fault d program, yet a single solution u couldn't profer. I don't regret being a Nigerian i only regret sharing d same geographical space with some dimwits. Una matter don tire person.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
rusher14:

Being rural doesn't mean poor and vulnerable.
so how many poor and vulnerable have bank accounts?,

Who and who qualifies as poor and vulnerable?

answer with all sincerity
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mukhcech(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
2el:

Are u a beneficiary
must everybody be a beneficiary. mtchew. good for nothing fellow.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by GeoOla25(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Another scam...has been recorded..... I stand with fayose....APC scams everywhere.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by directonpc(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Please can you tell me when Nigeria was great?

I mean great in the real sense of it
our yesterdays are usually better than today. For example in 2001 we had landlines and phone boots in the street. Feels like having some basic amenities that developed nations have.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by drey076(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2017
freshboi88:

U wanted him to fulfil his promise, now he is fulfilling it, u r wailing and still complaining, what do u want??
I tire o
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

But PMB said earlier that he wasn't the one that made such promise.

cheesy grin
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by mukhcech(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
2dugged:
so how many poor and vulnerable have bank accounts?,

Who and who qualifies as poor and vulnerable?

answer with all sincerity

if you continue like this, you won't find a husband and even if you find one. it will be misery for you because you are daughter of hate and progress.
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
mukhcech:

if you continue like this, you won't find a husband and even if you find one. it will be misery for you because you are daughter of hate and progress.

Childish undecided
Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by stone07(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2017
This Kwara state government should stop deceiving themselves. Where is the screenshot of the alert and where are the people jubilating? True true Fayose is not lieing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.