Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. (1533 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / A Kenyan Wants To Kill Paul Okoye. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
A desperate lad took to the DM of the singer
to tell him he wants to join well known power
clan, Illuminati, assuming that the singer was
also a part of the clan.
He shared their conversation below

Source ;:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/teenage-fan-tells-paul-okoye-he-wants.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by dacovajnr: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by Donshemzy1234: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by SolexxBarry(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2017
Let me take a selfie before I comment .....

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2017
instead of u to donate any of ur family member for Ogboni cult think that easier
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by Lanceslot(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2017
The young man needs re-orientation..
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2017
grin ilefo illuminatic
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by Kellibae(f): 5:01am On Jan 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Let me take a selfie before I comment .....
funny u....lol

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by pembisco(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lala pls have this as token and move this to FP. Thanks

Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by obontami: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Teenage Fan Tells Paul Okoye He Wants To Join Illuminati, See His Response. by SalomonKane: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Em, how did these bloggers get a hold of this dm sent to Paul Okoye, that is suppose to be confidential?

I mean, someone told you he wants to join something that is way above his understanding, and you're making mockery of him?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reply From Mark Zuckerberg To A Facebook User / Watch: Chelsea Players Sing To Davido’s “IF” Song During Training / Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.